View Full Version : Class skill cannot be assigned to hotkey
04-08-2010, 10:23 AM
My main thus far is a Warrior and having hit level 10 I got access to the "Rage" skill; however, the circle behind the skill icon is colored red instead of yellow, and I can't assign it to one of the hotkey slots. The skill description doesn't give any indication that there is a stat requirement to use the skill. What's going on? :confused:
04-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Is it a passive skill?
04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi Kremin - Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Warrior's Rage Skill. I moved your post to the Bugs section and one of the Dev Team should see it soon and give you some input.
04-08-2010, 11:32 AM
I should note that I hit 13 and can't assign any of the skills past 10 to hotkeys.
04-08-2010, 11:47 AM
In order to put the skill into one of the heads' up display slots you will first need to give it a 'Rank.' The first few skills are automatically ranked-up for you ;)
To do this:
1. Go to the main menu by tapping on your avatar name.
2. Tap the Skills tab at the top of the screen.
3. Tap the 'Rage' skill in the skills list to select it.
4. Then tap the "Increase Skill Rank" button (the number of Skill Points you have to spend will be shown directly above this button). The selected skill (in this case 'Rage') will display a numerical rank in the upper left-hand corner of the skill icon.
5. Tap one of the skill mapping slots on the far right.
Hope this helps!
04-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the tip! I had just figured it out and come to post about my stupidity, lol...
04-08-2010, 01:23 PM
No question is a stupid question... this helps us figure out the rough UI edges and encourages us to smooth them out. So thanks for the feedback and please keep it coming!
04-13-2010, 10:30 AM
In order to put the skill into one of the heads' up display slots you will first need to give it a 'Rank.' The first few skills are automatically ranked-up for you "
i've seen people with zero level of frostbite, hows that possible?