Welcome to <Arcane Outlaws>

Printable View

DESCRIPTION
Arcane Outlaws is a interntional guild with members all over the world and as well it supports every gaming style. The big news is that we are trowing in alot of events.We will be having events like: We will be picking a player of the month and he will recive gift such as lockeds,chest,pets or money.
And offcorse weekly challenges ln wich you will have to get th most deathmatch kills or CTF kills
or flags and ho ever wins will recieve a gold reward so i hope you will have fun and if somebody is cheatng he will be personaly kicked either by the master or me and he will get on our black list wich will be updated regulary!!!Mine name is oweoesa and im the second GM of Arcane Outlaws our master is Zalikilaz and me and him are always regulary online to support and recruit new players.Curntently we are looking for new members so JOIN US NOW!!!!!!

Attachment 39930
\

LITTLE MORE

If u want to become a member of <Arcane Outlaws> all u simply need to do is private message any officer in the context above.All u need to do is type /t then the name of the player you want to send it to for intsance /t oweoesa then type your message you want to send to that player.Arcane Outlaws supports all players:Beginners,low leveled twinks,pve or pvp players or any kind of other gaming style that player uses.Now if u look down bellow u can see some more photos of our guild and our members and u can see what are they up to enjoy!!

GUILD PHOTOS
Attachment 39935

Attachment 41333
MASTER ZALIKILAZ

Attachment 39936

Attachment 41334

Attachment 41335

Attachment 41336
TWINKERS

Attachment 39937

Attachment 41329

Attachment 41330
<Arcane Outlaws>

Attachment 39933
JOIN US NOW!!
  • 09-02-2013, 02:38 PM
    reiper
    u can pm me any time
  • 09-02-2013, 03:17 PM
    Deadroth
    Great job at that page. Keep it up :3
  • 09-12-2013, 09:54 AM
    reiper
    thanks im a rooky with this stuff
  • 09-13-2013, 02:37 PM
    reiper
    ANNOUNCMENT:Our cool and devoted master zalikilaz is launching our very own website so you can check that out when its up
    The website that we are working on is steel in developing but so far it looks AWESOME and it is coming soon so stay toon beacuse i will be posting a link very soon!!!!!!!!
  • 09-15-2013, 03:49 PM
    reiper
    check me out on rogue class discution