Thread: Rez Grief :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I love how rezzing and healing gets every single semi idle mob around me in a frenzy for my blood. The rule of rushing is that if you are down, you will need a pot to get back. Mage can't afford to backtrack and save your sorry behind dunto his own suddenly combusting...

Ps I also hate how some people refuse to do the walk of shame and just spam reeeeeev until you get back.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    Ps I also hate how some people refuse to do the walk of shame and just spam reeeeeev until you get back.
    Oh, so true this! If the whole group or the majority die, all of them should respawn. I can heal and boost you all at the same time--saves you pots, bonus! And we can go back in as a cohesive unit. Maybe even, *gasp*, talk tactics since whatever we did before didn't work. Otherwise, it's group lies on floor, I run back, rez one or two, I die, run back again. Meanwhile, the one or two newly risen get their butts waxed because they're out-gunned and we start all over again. Really, the walk isn't beneath you. Mind you, a pony would make it easier......
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 10-14-2010 at 11:30 AM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm