Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Initial loading issue stuck at 92% Rant + Fix

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Initial loading issue stuck at 92% Rant + Fix

Loading issue here's a fix:

Here's a fix its quit draining having to do it every time you close chrome. Seems the only way to work until top developers realizes "Ohh wait its actually us again, Sorry community"

Step 1: Start Button>Control Panel> Add & remove programs look for Chrome & Uninstall.
    Step 2: Your going to need a older version of chrome. Don't do anything over 26 or under 23. I use this one (Chrome 25.0.1364.172) http://www.oldapps.com/google_chrome...d_chrome=11967
    Step 3: After its downloaded turn the internet connection off.
    Step 4: Install the version you've downloaded making sure the internet connection off, otherwise it will auto update and your back to the start.
    Step 5: Once chrome is open you can turn on internet connection
    Step 6: Either sign into chrome n use the AL App or Connect to: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/ which is saves signing in adding app ect ect.

NB:
    Just remember every time you close chrome your going to have to uninstall again as it auto updates! Until this issue is fixed, unless you want to try alternative methods, which can get tricky for some. Here are some links as to what to do. Saves time and probably easier for you folks to understand!

Alternative method 1: Adding GoogleUpdate.exe to a disable/block list through your computers firewall/security.

(Can usually found here): C:\Program Files\Google\Update\Googleupdate.exe or C:\Users\"Your username here"\AppData\Local\Google\Update\Googleupdate.exe .

Alternative method 2: Bit more trickier, take caution:

Turning off Auto-Updates on Windows:
    Follow the instructions here: http://www.chromium.org/administrato...f-auto-updates

Turning off Auto-Updates on Mac:
    http://support.google.com/installer/...&answer=147176

Happy Gaming.
    Last edited by Gorotsuki; 06-06-2013 at 01:10 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gorotsuki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

OMG I couldnt agree with u more!
    You guys have time do work on banner competitions and ways to make people buy more plat to increase your pocket size.
    But you cant fix a simple problem with loading?
    And so many other people are posting about it but no ones doing anything about it.
    The least you can do is say your working on it.
    Or figuring out what the problem is.
    Or soon people are going to stop playing.
    Including me and others.
    Please fix this issue its very annoying.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uziscata For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Finally someone got a solution. I can now login to Chrome again. Thanks to Gorotsuki. You should join the developer team

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pfurz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pfurz View Post
    Finally someone got a solution. I can now login to Chrome again. Thanks to Gorotsuki. You should join the developer team
    Glad I could be of help! Might want to leave chrome open.. or your going to have to do these steps again and again!

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

We are sorry to hear of your difficulty playing on Chrome. Unfortunately, this is not a universal problem. It appears to be a system specific issue. The problem that causes Chrome to get stuck also isn't specific to just our game. If you try playing other Chrome Apps that use Native Client you will likely encounter the same problem. We are working with Google to help to address the issue, but at this time we don't have any further official suggestions than the ones outlined in this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...rticles/963855

Thanks very much for your understanding.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

http://www.wikihow.com/Completely-Di...-Chrome-Update

After you revert back to chrome version 26 or under, follow this link for instructions on how to disable auto updates until this issue is resolved

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanpakuto For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Won't disabling auto updates before switching on the internet again? Cuz I wouldn't want to install and uninstall chrome so many times just for AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Won't disabling auto updates before switching on the internet again? Cuz I wouldn't want to install and uninstall chrome so many times just for AL.
    I disabled mine first, then uninstalled, reinstalled without Internet and it didn't update nor will it do so now. Pretty permanent solution for now! I never had that old chrome exe in my Google folder so this method worked best for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Guide a Quick Fix:

1. Download the latest CCleaner ( http://filehippo.com ) (this application is Awesome! 2 thumbs up!)
    2. Install and Run Application to Clean cache and Registry (the app can be used entirely for your computer maintenance. it will always help you clean you PC)
    3. Start Menu > type in search > Google Chrome (you will see it show up then) > right click Google Chrome > click Properties > click Open File Location
    4. Once the File Folder Appears (you will see Old Chrome) > right click > click run as Administrator > (on Google Chrome browser) go to your STS account to log in..
    5. if you turned off your PC and will play again later.. repeat step 3,4 and 5. (because once you reboot your PC and open your browser it will automatically run the new chrome)
    6. Please like... (thumbs up if this guide helps you) thanks!

Note: Tip Bookmark your Arcane Legends Game so its one click away! Hope this Helps! ^_^

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyangle03 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I dont have old_chrome, searched everywhere!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

We are sorry to hear of your difficulty playing on Chrome. Unfortunately, this is not a universal problem. It appears to be a system specific issue. The problem that causes Chrome to get stuck also isn't specific to just our game. If you try playing other Chrome Apps that use Native Client you will likely encounter the same problem. We are working with Google to help to address the issue, but at this time we don't have any further official suggestions than the ones outlined in this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...rticles/963855

Thanks very much for your understanding.
    Well I'm glad somethings being done here! Thanks! Perhaps put a sticky so the community is aware of the situation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Someone please sticky this, I now can play AL after not being able to get on chrome for god knows how long.
    Chemotherapy - lvl 11 warrior, Frostyfarts - lvl 11 sorcerer, Sirlagsalot - lvl 23 warrior, Poostache - lvl 23 sorcerer, Guaposmuggler - lvl 26 warrior

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Laocagrid For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laocagrid View Post
    Someone please sticky this, I now can play AL after not being able to get on chrome for god knows how long.
    Sam has created a thread for this problem with links to player created posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

thanks it has worked for me , thanks you it isnt enough but thanks !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uziscata View Post
    OMG I couldnt agree with u more!
    You guys have time do work on banner competitions and ways to make people buy more plat to increase your pocket size.
    But you cant fix a simple problem with loading?
    And so many other people are posting about it but no ones doing anything about it.
    The least you can do is say your working on it.
    Or figuring out what the problem is.
    Or soon people are going to stop playing.
    Including me and others.
    Please fix this issue its very annoying.
    First of all my dear this issue is not on STS hands anymore. You can't put the blame on them, they are just using google chrome to load the games. You better understand the whole situation before telling what's on your mind. We are all encountering the same problems here but we as a client find ways also to help the developer on suggestions we find in the internet. Thats all!... This will help you as suggested by Gorotsuki - Initial loading issue stuck at 92% Rant + Fix

Here's a fix its quit draining having to do it every time you close chrome. Seems the only way to work until top developers realizes "Ohh wait its actually us again, Sorry community"

Step 1: Start Button>Control Panel> Add & remove programs look for Chrome & Uninstall.
    Step 2: Your going to need a older version of chrome. Don't do anything over 26 or under 23. I use this one (Chrome 25.0.1364.172) http://www.oldapps.com/google_chrome...d_chrome=11967
    Step 4: Install the version you've downloaded making sure the internet connection off, otherwise it will auto update and your back to the start.
    Step 6: Either sign into chrome n use the AL App or Connect to: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/ which is saves signing in adding app ect ect.

IGN- Shimada(Level 31 Epitome of Silent Kill Warrior Member),Ellethwen(Level 31 Epitome of Silent Kill Rouge Member)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry

i play alot of games using native client they all working good with my chrome..
    nowdays all games from spacetime stuck on chrome..i believe ppl will start to quit spacetime
    games if u not fix this issue immediatly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I cant download the versions of chrome!!! It keeps directing me to download other things...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyconcellado View Post
    First of all my dear this issue is not on STS hands anymore. You can't put the blame on them, they are just using google chrome to load the games. You better understand the whole situation before telling what's on your mind. We are all encountering the same problems here but we as a client find ways also to help the developer on suggestions we find in the internet. Thats all!... This will help you as suggested by Gorotsuki - Initial loading issue stuck at 92% Rant + Fix

it works woooot,, thanks !!
    Last edited by braverock; 07-27-2013 at 03:48 PM.

AL.GUILD.<<<Government Of Anarchy>>> "Come All Become One!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I got the same problem yesterday.
    Found an easier solution, go to C:\Users\{USER_NAME}\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\U ser Data\Default\File System\000\p\ and delete, move or rename folders like 00 or 01 and start the game and it just downloads the game files again.
    Last edited by xmakx; 08-06-2013 at 04:30 AM.

Forum Adept Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i just usually close the browser and restart.

• Azgauth • Warrior •

Capt. A: We need a plan of attack!
    Stark: I have a plan... Attack!