Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfortunate Turn for PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The whole point of being on line is to... umm.. Love each other... and Be joyful happy people who Put their middle finger to RL cause PL is so much better?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just happen to see this interesting thread. Yes there are some arrogant players around booting people, but now i think the situation has gotten worst with the release of AO3. I dun boot anyone if it's my game, but now i was told the reasons for more frequent booting.

that is if you are: pure int, dex bear, int bear or bird using 2handed. reason is simple, its hard to survive in AO3, its not like when in the days of AO2 when 2 int mages, 1 bear rule. especially in boss fight, a bear with 165 def with buff on also fighting hard to stay alive, what would be the odds of int and dex? they would just be a bundle instead of help.

i have respec my dex to str bird and wow, i was like a savior especially in 'galactic overlord fight and my friend respec his int mage to pally and no issue of being booted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordme View Post
    just happen to see this interesting thread. Yes there are some arrogant players around booting people, but now i think the situation has gotten worst with the release of AO3. I dun boot anyone if it's my game, but now i was told the reasons for more frequent booting.

that is if you are: pure int, dex bear, int bear or bird using 2handed. reason is simple, its hard to survive in AO3, its not like when in the days of AO2 when 2 int mages, 1 bear rule. especially in boss fight, a bear with 165 def with buff on also fighting hard to stay alive, what would be the odds of int and dex? they would just be a bundle instead of help.

i have respec my dex to str bird and wow, i was like a savior especially in 'galactic overlord fight and my friend respec his int mage to pally and no issue of being booted
    bring the flames... haters never get off free here lol
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You mean these?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I think the solution is to let people advertise for the sort of teammates they are seeking.

I would like, when I go to "Join Game" and see the list of games with available slots, to click on one and see that they need a mage at least level 45, or a tank at least level 49, etc. I believe it is do-able and made an extensive proposal on this topic in Suggestions a month ago.

I would also like them to say if they are farming XP, clearing the map, or rushing.

Wouldn't it rock to know beforehand that a game (an instance) is going to be played the way you like and that you are wanted?

I'll keep away from the politics, too, except that I agree that there are nice people in both parties in American politics and there are a lot of harsh people getting all the attention, but they are also in both parties. And I believe te majority of Americans are tired of the bashing. I hope so, anyway. FWIW, I'm a liberal and a Navy veteran.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And yet I still cannot wait to play even with this info. And once Android's client is here you wont see me booting anyone unless there a putz and deserve it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon72 View Post
    And yet I still cannot wait to play even with this info. And once Android's client is here you wont see me booting anyone unless there a putz and deserve it.
    When u read stuff like this, no need to believe it, some people complain all day and spend 2-3 min IG max, soon as someone hurts their noobish feelings, They go to forums to complain ....Hence why i tend to hate the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yet like an addict Twink, here you are again in the alley trying to score. j/king

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    I think the solution is to let people advertise for the sort of teammates they are seeking.
    Some people do a version of this now--they'll send a PM to my Mage, "Pally or pure?". They're looking to fill a particular spot in a group. No hard feelings if my char isn't what they're looking for--maybe next time.

I like your idea of being able to tag an instance with something like, "leveling run"' "boss rush", "farming", "clearing levels" or whatever. You'd know ahead of time if it was a group playing the style you like. That would be very useful.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy View Post
    Yet like an addict Twink, here you are again in the alley trying to score. j/king
    He's mingling again. (interthreaduality alert)
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm