Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DarkxCronos is not DarkxCronos Anymore.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Land Of Trolls. Graduated Medic from The Land Of Trolls.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default DarkxCronos is not DarkxCronos Anymore.

Hey guys, this is Wendellism bringing with me some sad news.

At approximately 1930 GMT+8 DarkxCronos, an endgame PVPer was scammed of his account by Citronjuice. The details were as follows; DarkxCronos was in need of some platinum and thus when Citronjuice was advertising his selling of platinum, DarkxCronos wasted no time in securing a deal. However, as the deal was being processed, Citronjuice told him to say DarkxCronos Email & Pass, Since DarkxCronos was desperate, he agreed without hesitation. The scammer then logged into his account, and changed his email and password.

At the moment right now from the time of this post, DarkxCronos is now TazzTheSpazz. Please do not insult him since he has lost so much. Do allow him to join in your runs every now and then, and if you are really generous, lend him some gear for him to wear. I'm sure everyone has a great heart and I hope the community would cheer him up in his darkess moments.

Please Note:For those of you that simply loves to bash this thread with the forum rules, do note that I'm creating this thread for DarkxCronos, and to further increase awareness of how easy it was to get scammed and suffer afterwards. Please do not bash the thread heartlessly. Thank you.

UPDATE#1: The Real DarkxCronos is going to view this thread now. Also, Citronjuice is currently also DarkxCronos since he stole the real DarkxCronos's account. CitronJuice was seen by Chioricon at approximately 1400 GMT+8, in his guild <Tron>. At the moment CitronJuice is guildless.
    Last edited by Wendellism; 06-07-2013 at 08:56 AM.