Quote Originally Posted by Jellowpy View Post
What juggy have is it supposed to take away status effect if used charged problem with it is you cant use any skill when you are stunned , it can only take away slow status effect , so might as well take that effect away and replaced em with a 5 secs status invulnerability none charged or 10secs status invulnerability for charged juggernaut... just my 2 cents
Ahh, I see what you're saying now. My apologies for misinterpreting what you meant. With Juggernaut, it's all about foresight and planning. In PvP, we know that fireballs will come followed by Slag stuns - we have to plan ahead and use Juggernaut before we enter battle and hope to kill the stunners within 15 seconds. Otherwise, its a 30 second wait to be invulnerable to movement impairing effects again. Juggernaut works very well for this situation; you shouldn't be getting stunned or rooted/snared while the 15 second buff is going. If you are, I would screenshot and report it for the Devs to investigate. In PvE, I haven't noticed any issues with the 15 second buff in regards to boss' stuns. Test is out on Glob and Frostr - they cannot stun you while charged Juggernaut is activated.

One nuisance of Juggernaut that I absolutely cannot stand is not being able to use it while rooted or snared in some cases. Especially in Nordr, this problem arises daily. When stuck on the ice patches, you cannot charge Juggernaut to release yourself. Nor can you cleanse the snare ailment from the ice elemental's AE snare within CC/Olt/Valheim. Very frustrating and should be looked at by Devs.