Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sympathy For The People

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sympathy For The People

I play this game A LOT! Most of you know me as Zergeo. I am writing this to tell you what's up in Pl:

1) Noobs. First of all if u say noob more than twice a day YOU are a noob and a egomaniac. Some ppl aren't used to this game like the rest of you. Don't be a Cyber Bullier or Just Mean. Think about how many ppl you have annoyed and turned into a monster.

2) Pvp Dude be a gentleman and let them take a free. Its the nice thing to do since you have been nasty to them. All these slang words:nub,FFA, rush, ez ect. I have seen a lot of cyber bullying in mmorg's but (by a landslide) pl is the worst.

3) Scamming. Most of you know that you have scammed before. Just don't. Mute them and report(if neccecary).Don't steal.

I say sympathy for the inexperienced ppl. Suck it up and be nice.
    *Microphone drop*

P.S I'm thinking of making a guild called Sympathy for the inexperienced. If you are generous enough to make the guild for me (and make me the leader)
    I will: make you a honorary Officer and help you in some way if I can. Pm me Zergeo In game if u are one of these nice ppl.

O.Ext

BTW if some stupid psychopaths are spamming this place up with their slang nonsence, I will report u so hard u will be in a FULL body cast.

And another thing: Sympathy for the Inexperienced!!!! Zergeo is out. Peace.

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Amen.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank You. Does anyone have a microphone drop pic they could post?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

1) You said noob twice. (In one day)

2) I hate to break it to you, but "frees" and calling "Go," aren't rules of the game. People don't need sympathy if they cry about rushing. It's just part of the game.

3) I've never scammed anyone, and alot of people actually haven't. Apparently you have, since you say "We all know we have." Keep preaching pls.

This is really nothing against you, I just believe that you should possibly think a little more about this stuff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can honestly say I do not mean to say Nub twice and I am making a statement. If your gonna be like this get out my post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zergeo View Post
    I can honestly say I do not mean to say Nub twice and I am making a statement. If your gonna be like this get out my post.
    You bully. He's new to forum. Some people aren't used to the forum as others. You a hippo CRIT.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hello, Zergeo

I think that your efforts may be a little misguided. In your statement, you basically said to have sympathy, correct? Then how can you justify your insymapthy towards others who don't agree with your methods of bettering the forums community? Heck, when I was reading this, it was almost as if I was reading it in an aggressive tone. Also, I may be mistaken, but I notice a threat or two in there as well.

That being said, I play FFA in PvP. So, when I rush, it's not because I hate, but because I'm playing the way PvP was meant to be played - in FFA mode. Honestly, if everyone played FFA, they would see PvP is more balanced because that's how developers designed PvP balance - to be present in FFA.

If you want a 1v1 match, there's a map designed specifically for that. However, if you are in a FFA map, expect FFA.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I understand. But this game is so mean to me and I am warning ppl about this. I like that you did not start to cuss me during your post. I'm sorry...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To All... Im sorry of what ive become. Instead of being a rebel. I've become 'one of them'. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

While this post is still alive, taking into account of what I'm saying, I would like to know some help in all areas of the Fox . Appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1131008
    1) You said noob twice. (In one day)
    Obvious troll comment. I don't think I need to explain to you why, but I will anyway. The OP starts off by stating that people that say Noob twice or more are noobs and egomaniacs themselves. You try to counter this by trying to find the easiest loophole by stating that he said Noob twice in this thread and thus makes him a Noob and an egomaniac. Problem with your point is that it doesn't fit in properly. When he stated that anyone who says Noob twice or more in a day, he obviously meant that anyone who insults other players by marking them as noobs more than two times in a day in a Cyber bullying way are noobs and egomaniacs themselves. Your argument and accusation of him breaking that first point is therefore invalid.
    2) I hate to break it to you, but "frees" and calling "Go," aren't rules of the game. People don't need sympathy if they cry about rushing. It's just part of the game.
    It's part of the game to grind new players into the ground instead of just giving sympathy towards their inexperience by showing them the ropes to PvP? There are things that are present in many areas such as PvP that are known as the "Unwritten Rules". Treating the new players like dirt and crushing them instead of helping is more of a selfish standard. Pros help new people at a game that they may become greater than what they are while egomaniacs crush new players to bask themselves in the glory that they don't have to further make their confidence and pride be greater. Just saying that it's part of the game also states that you believe in there being "Unwritten Rules" as there are no official rules stating that "people don't need sympathy if they cry about rushing". That in itself I think needs to be looked at because people who cry about rushing are either new players who have a super low skill compared to the enemy and are in need of help from pros, or a former egomaniac who had his pride chopped down when he finally faces a player who had more skill than him and was shown that the image he conjuring himself in was only a self-created illusion.
    3) I've never scammed anyone, and alot of people actually haven't. Apparently you have, since you say "We all know we have."
    He never said "We all know we have" at all in his post so quote what he actually says when using quotation marks, and he isn't trying to accuse everyone of scamming so you don't have to automatically jump in a defensive attitude and accuse him of being a scammer by saying "Apparently you have". That is also the most vain attempt I saw a person try to demoralize another and hurt them image in front of others. That is also known as Cyber bullying so you will need to think twice before you speak. There may be a lot of people who don't scam, but there are a lot that do.
    Keep preaching pls.
    And to end your flame-filled comments toward a person just trying to do good is awfully similar to the troll comment of "cry more pls". This proves that you barely gave this thread much thought at all before you let your mouth slip by spouting out only negative comments more in an attempt to be deconstructive than by staying on topic and making a constructive opinion. Instead of automatically trying to oppose people at the start by posting out closed-minded comments, try to read and understand more at what the poster is trying to present with his thread and message.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I'm wasn't originally trying to type out a big bash against you, Trenton, but the way that it was told was just not in a good way. Even if we have a major difference of views of things as many people do in life, I really think that there could've been a better way to say it out in a more constructive way in the end as I have to yours. I apologise for my post above, and I hope that you understand at what I was trying to do before I let some of must own feelings get a hold of me.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*Mic Drop*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Jaw drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Toy
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

To All... Im sorry of what ive become. Instead of being a rebel. I've become 'one of them'. Thank you
    Dude you aren't like turning into a dam zombie. Chill out.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I play this game A LOT! Most of you know me as Zergeo. I am writing this to tell you what's up in Pl:

1) Noobs. First of all if u say noob more than twice a day YOU are a noob and a egomaniac. Some ppl aren't used to this game like the rest of you. Don't be a Cyber Bullier or Just Mean. Think about how many ppl you have annoyed and turned into a monster.

2) Pvp Dude be a gentleman and let them take a free. Its the nice thing to do since you have been nasty to them. All these slang words:nub,FFA, rush, ez ect. I have seen a lot of cyber bullying in mmorg's but (by a landslide) pl is the worst.

3) Scamming. Most of you know that you have scammed before. Just don't. Mute them and report(if neccecary).Don't steal.

I say sympathy for the inexperienced ppl. Suck it up and be nice.
    *Microphone drop*

P.S I'm thinking of making a guild called Sympathy for the inexperienced. If you are generous enough to make the guild for me (and make me the leader)
    I will: make you a honorary Officer and help you in some way if I can. Pm me Zergeo In game if u are one of these nice ppl.

O.Ext

BTW if some stupid psychopaths are spamming this place up with their slang nonsence, I will report u so hard u will be in a FULL body cast.

And another thing: Sympathy for the Inexperienced!!!! Zergeo is out. Peace.
    A basically ur making a thread about how we all r jerks and need to straighten up and fix our attitudes, and then u ask for a guild?
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Frees are a joke. If you're that butthurt over one kill, earn it from me.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Hello, Zergeo

I think that your efforts may be a little misguided. In your statement, you basically said to have sympathy, correct? Then how can you justify your insymapthy towards others who don't agree with your methods of bettering the forums community? Heck, when I was reading this, it was almost as if I was reading it in an aggressive tone. Also, I may be mistaken, but I notice a threat or two in there as well.

That being said, I play FFA in PvP. So, when I rush, it's not because I hate, but because I'm playing the way PvP was meant to be played - in FFA mode. Honestly, if everyone played FFA, they would see PvP is more balanced because that's how developers designed PvP balance - to be present in FFA.

If you want a 1v1 match, there's a map designed specifically for that. However, if you are in a FFA map, expect FFA.
    I wanna thank this so many times. Devs pls put a few more thanks buttons on this post
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If u don't have anything nice to say, just plz put nice things