Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Endgamers think they're tough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    also i cant see how hiding behind elite wars and spamming 2k crits can be fun..
    i juz love this comment...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

My new tabk is sinkholex, ive been twinking at lvl 6... im curently 67/2 k/d ratio and those deaths are both from leaving game....lol I can take on 3 vs 1 and barely get a scratch cause im fully equiped. ..it doesnt take more skill....a tank can flag all day cause they cant be killed..... its ruining the leaderboards imo....endgame PvP u will die plain and simple no matter who u are
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

an organized person could put together a pvp party of 2 elite wars max health and armor and the health up skill with HoR and have a stun/heal mage, and 2 rogues with bonechill or myth bow spamming arrows while getting healed every other second while the mages stun..

on the other hand,

endgamers do act tough...

the noob ones though,

havent seen a big name say twinks suck,

the nOob engamers are stuck theRE because endgame is all they know.

The uneducated think twinking is all farming,but like i said the uneducated...
    Please explain the strategy it takes to kill someone who just learned game and has all epics as gear??? There's so many that can't even or don't know how to use their skills. And a warrior cant be killed plain and simple, at least at lvl 6
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1132947

an organized person could put together a pvp party of 2 elite wars max health and armor and the health up skill with HoR and have a stun/heal mage, and 2 rogues with bonechill or myth bow spamming arrows while getting healed every other second while the mages stun..

on the other hand,

endgamers do act tough...

the noob ones though,

havent seen a big name say twinks suck,

the nOob engamers are stuck theRE because endgame is all they know.

The uneducated think twinking is all farming,but like i said the uneducated...
    Please explain the strategy it takes to kill someone who just learned game and has all epics as gear??? There's so many that can't even or don't know how to use their skills. And a warrior cant be killed plain and simple, at least at lvl 6
    Since Hot is talking about L16 its only fair that you make a L16 before saying anything. I saw a L10 with 422 kills/ 10 deaths, Under L12 and L16+ is different.

Add me and ill take you to a real 5v5 game, maybe we can 1v1 afterwards.

And I do kinda agree, endgamers should shut the heck up, real tired of this bs....twinkin is and always be for fun.

I always hesitate trying to lvl my main to 31 because ik pvp there is 80% luck based. Rogues crit 2-3k...look at PL endgame here is like that.
    Last edited by Bless; 06-11-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    Credits to Iady

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

An endgamer myself, I can relate to the harsh feelings towards twinks. Put yourself in our shoes for a sec. We work hard, farm elites, spend loads of time on the cs, and finally Pvp all day to get our names on the lb...and our reward? The top places stolen by someone who farms noobs. Do remember I'm not rooting for either side, just stating my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck:1133022
    An endgamer myself, I can relate to the harsh feelings towards twinks. Put yourself in our shoes for a sec. We work hard, farm elites, spend loads of time on the cs, and finally Pvp all day to get our names on the lb...and our reward? The top places stolen by someone who farms noobs. Do remember I'm not rooting for either side, just stating my opinion.
    Agree about the LB. Its 100% not our fault devs dont have a LB for each level...dont hate us hate the game ffs..
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Since Hot is talking about L16 its only fair that you make a L16 before saying anything. I saw a L10 with 422 kills/ 10 deaths, Under L12 and L16+ is different.

Add me and ill take you to a real 5v5 game, maybe we can 1v1 afterwards.

And I do kinda agree, endgamers should shut the heck up, real tired of this bs....twinkin is and always be for fun.

I always hesitate trying to lvl my main to 31 because ik pvp there is 80% luck based. Rogues crit 2-3k...look at PL endgame here is like that.
    The same could be said about you. Make an endgame alt before claiming endgame pvp is purely luck based. There are pretty solid rogues like
    Mzcrissy, Ipredator who would disagree with you.
    It`s pointless anyways. The entire discussion about twinking/endgame never gets old and leads nowhere guys.
    We don`t respect most of you guys and neither do you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Agree about the LB. Its 100% not our fault devs dont have a LB for each level...dont hate us hate the game ffs..
    We're not hating on you Twinks (at least, I hope we're not) it's just that some people think Twinking is just farming people who have just learned the game and have rare/epic gear, while you guys have the best legendary gear for your lvl. I'm fine with people twinking at lvl 10+, but any lower than that is plain stupid. I mean, come on. You're pretty much up against people who've just learned the game. Seriously, how fun is it killing newbies in 2 hits? (Assuming the twink is a Rogue)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I agree about the leaderboards statement but there is no such thing as the "Funnest level to pvp" as each and every individual has their OWN opinion about the different things in this universe. Stop this never-ending arguement, what are you hoping to achieve by insulting others for their opinion? I am also very sorry "Boy" I didn't realize you were really joking, that was completely my fault and I truly hope you understand. We just got on the wrong foot lol I hope to see you in-game soon though.
    -Skull.
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spects View Post
    The same could be said about you. Make an endgame alt before claiming endgame pvp is purely luck based. There are pretty solid rogues like
    Mzcrissy, Ipredator who would disagree with you.
    It`s pointless anyways. The entire discussion about twinking/endgame never gets old and leads nowhere guys.
    We don`t respect most of you guys and neither do you.
    I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

End game at 16 was luck based, in terms of rogue. First crit won. Endgame at 21, hmmm same thing. Endgame at 26? hmmm I sense a pattern... Now why after 3 caps would I expect 31 to be any different. I am at 21.. in some aspects it still is. Warrior fights a warrior same lvl.... Who wins? The person who doesn't fail their heal.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level.. even end game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

End game at 16 was luck based, in terms of rogue. First crit won. Endgame at 21, hmmm same thing. Endgame at 26? hmmm I sense a pattern... Now why after 3 caps would I expect 31 to be any different. I am at 21.. in some aspects it still is. Warrior fights a warrior same lvl.... Who wins? The person who doesn't fail their heal.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level.. even end game.
    There was never a 'lvl 16 endgame'.Don`t know what you`re talking about.
    The cap was at 21 when PvP was introduced.
    The difference? 95% are decent geared at endgame. I only twinked at 7/12 (grinding lvls, even less crit based) so I don`t know about your lvl but majority are scrubs at 6,7/12.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

[QUOTE=Syylent;1133097]I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level..

A rogue in my guild has a lvl 26 twink yhats 205-0.... he even stated its ridicusly easy....heas about 19000/12000 in end game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spects View Post
    There was never a 'lvl 16 endgame'.Don`t know what you`re talking about.
    The cap was at 21 when PvP was introduced.
    The difference? 95% are decent geared at endgame. I only twinked at 7/12 (grinding lvls, even less crit based) so I don`t know about your lvl but majority are scrubs at 6,7/12.
    Ahhh you are correct there wasn't. Seem so long ago. ( I kinda stopped when the end game at 16 was 16k to 16 or whatever it was) I came back to lvl 16 pvp (when they switched cap to 21) which was my first encounter and probably my confusion.

I went to 21.. The one shot memories from 21 and 26 (which my rogue was 25) still haunt me. Still I don't see how thing will change at 31. 21 and 26 caps all were the same. I stopped at 25 because 26k xp to 26 did not appeal to me.

Still even geared opponents at all pvp cap levels are the same. There is no difference. At 21 and 25 (end cap 26) there wasn't a difference. Specially if gear was equal.

I have 2 21's a 25 and a 12 (no I do not pvp with the 12).
    Last edited by Syylent; 06-11-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

[QUOTE=Darko;1133107]

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level..

A rogue in my guild has a lvl 26 twink yhats 205-0.... he even stated its ridicusly easy....heas about 19000/12000 in end game
    Apparently they skipped 21. I guarantee if they played 21 for any period of time they would not be XXX-0.

At what level did he get it? I can see low level (random lvl) 10 and below doing that. Max AS packs and 1 shot. Then throw in slag for giggles.

Also with the amount lag/ping whatever the new name is for it this week.... It is almost impossible unless they planned it.

My whole point, it is about the gear... yes some skill may be in effect. The best gear will make up for unless they are just a total doofus.
    Last edited by Syylent; 06-11-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post
    I remember I was twinking and out of nowhere endgamers would start trash talking "Oooh look at this twink" "Pretty kdr, do you leave everytime u get killed?" "Noob twink" "come at my level noob" "level up noob"
    A lot of hate comments...one day I decided to go to lvl 30 and I defeated a lot of lv 31s and they still call me twink and a noob? I don't get it..... majority of them go in a gang an rage quits after the 2nd death they get. Ok ill stop. And no I'm not giving u my IGN to stalk me.
    thers simple answer to this. the players, despite if they r "twinks" or endgamers thers a group of players that will make such comments no matter what. accusing only the endgamers is stating only half thruth.
    u just make another thread twinks vs. endgamers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

[QUOTE=Darko:1133107]

he mustve farmed noobs at L5 and lvled up. Easy...
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I don't think I'm tough,
    I KNOW I'm tough.
    Chilicrush - Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Why do people say twinking is only about killing nubs? There are plenty other twinks out there aswell that are just as good that will keep the competition alive. I can also say that I personally think end game pvp is lame... 8/10 of the lobbies are full teams who gang the entire match and that is no fun. I am a twink rogue and just because endgamers kept telling me to get on their lvl, I did. I made my rogue lvl 30 and it was cake killing almost maxed lvl 31 players until they ganged my team full of randoms. Endgame pvp is no harder than twinking and imo it is worst than twinking. That's just my 2 cents.
    -Blighty
    Last edited by blight; 06-11-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    Lvl 23 God- [Svper]- <Pros>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

There's just as many nubs at 31 as there's at 21,16, 10 or 6. Just because you spent countless hours/days/weeks fighting AI's to reach max level does not make you better. I've seen plenty of 31's runnin around with nub gear and negative pvp kdr's. You mean to say 31's dont farm, lmao. I will agree though that maybe there should be an elite pvp leader board, you guys spent a large chunk of your lives and wallet to get to your lvl so you deserve it ;D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkKiller:1133356
    There's just as many nubs at 31 as there's at 21,16, 10 or 6. Just because you spent countless hours/days/weeks fighting AI's to reach max level does not make you better. I've seen plenty of 31's runnin around with nub gear and negative pvp kdr's. You mean to say 31's dont farm, lmao. I will agree though that maybe there should be an elite pvp leader board, you guys spent a large chunk of your lives and wallet to get to your lvl so you deserve it ;D
    Amen!!!! Upper case the "WALLET"
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"