Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Endgamers think they're tough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post

A rogue in my guild has a lvl 26 twink yhats 205-0.... he even stated its ridicusly easy....heas about 19000/12000 in end game
    Yeah he must've skipped 21 and i'm glad he did otherwise he would've given me many more deaths with his pro self. Then i would've wasted many plats to find the right build to beat him to eventually fail and end up rage quitting 21.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skidmarkz:1133427

A rogue in my guild has a lvl 26 twink yhats 205-0.... he even stated its ridicusly easy....heas about 19000/12000 in end game
    Yeah he must've skipped 21 and i'm glad he did otherwise he would've given me many more deaths with his pro self. Then i would've wasted many plats to find the right build to beat him to eventually fail and end up rage quitting 21.
    he basically farmed L3s on his L5 or something and leelled to 26. Easy.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

<Instigate> that should be a new guild. LOL
    If you end gamers wanna to tussle with us "twinks" lets go we can throw hands I got the gloves besides when running back to your team you're about to die. Then brag about "OMG NOOB GANGERS" When in fact you guys do the same. Hypocrite. It's only fair when y'all do it because you own the game right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

My new tabk is sinkholex, ive been twinking at lvl 6... im curently 67/2 k/d ratio and those deaths are both from leaving game....lol I can take on 3 vs 1 and barely get a scratch cause im fully equiped. ..it doesnt take more skill....a tank can flag all day cause they cant be killed..... its ruining the leaderboards imo....endgame PvP u will die plain and simple no matter who u are
    IMO, legit twink levels are 15/16, 21/23, 25/26

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

End game at 16 was luck based, in terms of rogue. First crit won. Endgame at 21, hmmm same thing. Endgame at 26? hmmm I sense a pattern... Now why after 3 caps would I expect 31 to be any different. I am at 21.. in some aspects it still is. Warrior fights a warrior same lvl.... Who wins? The person who doesn't fail their heal.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level.. even end game.
    There wasnt endgame at l16...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blight View Post
    Why do people say twinking is only about killing nubs? There are plenty other twinks out there aswell that are just as good that will keep the competition alive. I can also say that I personally think end game pvp is lame... 8/10 of the lobbies are full teams who gang the entire match and that is no fun. I am a twink rogue and just because endgamers kept telling me to get on their lvl, I did. I made my rogue lvl 30 and it was cake killing almost maxed lvl 31 players until they ganged my team full of randoms. Endgame pvp is no harder than twinking and imo it is worst than twinking. That's just my 2 cents.
    -Blighty
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkKiller View Post
    There's just as many nubs at 31 as there's at 21,16, 10 or 6. Just because you spent countless hours/days/weeks fighting AI's to reach max level does not make you better. I've seen plenty of 31's runnin around with nub gear and negative pvp kdr's. You mean to say 31's dont farm, lmao. I will agree though that maybe there should be an elite pvp leader board, you guys spent a large chunk of your lives and wallet to get to your lvl so you deserve it ;D
    +1+1+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I honestly would like to thank twinks. Why? They're the reason I can open a twink level Locked Crate of the Watch on a L16, L21 char, etc and make bank each time I open the crate.

So yes, thank you for letting me rip y'all off on "expensive" twink gear! xD
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Kid, cero would kick your *** so fast you think it was sonic instead of a smurf.
    Ign - slashyroth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

twinking is more fun. why? Because u own most people
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol, since I dont take any of this seriously, I state buddha. "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." You all are angry at eachother and letting it out by stating that the other party sucks. Why did I state this buddha quote? Because its the Most Awerightoustice quote ever. (I made that word up)
    If you feel that both side sucks heres a solution. Have the twink you disagree with make an endgamer and do a 1v1. Then, the endgamer has to make a twink of the equivalent level and 1v1 at whatever twink level. If the endgamer is truly a better pvper, he/she should win easily both times, And vice versa. If the twink is that much more skilled at pvp than he/she should win at twink level and endgame.
    Simple Solution
    -The Words Of Ninja
    "AMEN"

Personally I love twinks because as someone stating in earlier. Twinks are easy money.
    "Whats that? Level 21 Dark watch Sword? Ill pay 215k for it"
    And Im all like "Money in the bank, Shawty what u drank"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

End gamers are tough
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Twinking is fun cuz there is no one hit kille, no hidig behind warriors that 39292929 armor and spamming 2-3k crits and one shotting ppl,

One does not simply one shot people in low level pvp.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skidmarkz View Post
    He probably would have gave my noob self a lot of deaths. I need to delete and restart. grrrrrrrrr

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    There wasnt endgame at l16...

Yeah see my other post..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Do NOT, an I repeat, do NOT (fork, that sounds kewl) tell me that you 'the best gear' to PvP at endgame. That is BULLSH1T!
    Just look at Ipredator, he ran when cap was 26 without a single mythic item an he still completley OWNED the game. At lvl31 he still owns without mythic, I've seen him a couple of timed with a mythic bow, i assume is borrowed, seeing as he does not always use it :s
    What you need for PvP is a handful of experience and a bunch of skills, if you don't have that and you run with mythic gear, then fcking no, you can NOT kill if you meet a random decent player 1v1.

Just a quick question:
    Are you saying we non-mythic-users are bad, that basically we suck, beause our gear is only bonechill/noble/radiant?! Huh? Is that what your hinting?

-

And critting someone out 3k almost never happens, occasionally it happens when your hp is down, say 80%, and you take a 2k crit.
    And for gods sake, usually when you get critted out, they run with Ribbit. Ribbit users occure in twink lvls too.

-

For the real thread question/statementish.
    Obviously the lvl31'ers you've met would have been random players, or well me if I'm super angry (lol)
    They have no right to tell you that you basically can't kill a fly at endgame.

-

I play at lvl31 and I enjoy it, you play at lvl12+ and you enjoy, leave it alone. All STS has to do is bring us a leaderboard for the other levels..

-

Endgame PvP is not just stand behind a Warrior and spam aimed shot. Don't say that, its only like that, if you're in a guild war, then it's necessary.
    Ask yourself:
    If you were a rouge with 2,5k hp, would you run into the mass of a battle, in front of the Warriors, to absorb the other teams damage, I think NOT. You would stay behind and shoot.
    Don't even think about arguing here. It's kill or be killed, so what if you sacrifice your teammates?

-

Aye, this is becomming my new novel ._.
    Last edited by Soundlesskill; 06-12-2013 at 06:47 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Do NOT, an I repeat, do NOT (fork, that sounds kewl) tell me that you 'the best gear' to PvP at endgame. That is BULLSH1T!
    Just look at Ipredator, he ran when cap was 26 without a single mythic item an he still completley OWNED the game. At lvl31 he still owns without mythic, I've seen him a couple of timed with a mythic bow, i assume is borrowed, seeing as he does not always use it :s
    What you need for PvP is a handful of experience and a bunch of skills, if you don't have that and you run with mythic gear, then fcking no, you can NOT kill if you meet a random decent player 1v1.

Just a quick question:
    Are you saying we non-mythic-users are bad, that basically we suck, beause our gear is only bonechill/noble/radiant?! Huh? Is that what your hinting?

-

And critting someone out 3k almost never happens, occasionally it happens when your hp is down, say 80%, and you take a 2k crit.
    And for gods sake, usually when you get critted out, they run with Ribbit. Ribbit users occure in twink lvls too.

-

For the real thread question/statementish.
    Obviously the lvl31'ers you've met would have been random players, or well me if I'm super angry (lol)
    They have no right to tell you that you basically can't kill a fly at endgame.

-

I play at lvl31 and I enjoy it, you play at lvl12+ and you enjoy, leave it alone. All STS has to do is bring us a leaderboard for the other levels..

-

Endgame PvP is not just stand behind a Warrior and spam aimed shot. Don't say that, its only like that, if you're in a guild war, then it's necessary.
    Ask yourself:
    If you were a rouge with 2,5k hp, would you run into the mass of a battle, in front of the Warriors, to absorb the other teams damage, I think NOT. You would stay behind and shoot.
    Don't even think about arguing here. It's kill or be killed, so what if you sacrifice your teammates?

-

Aye, this is becomming my new novel ._.
    Couldnt agree more lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

*__

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

End game at 16 was luck based, in terms of rogue. First crit won. Endgame at 21, hmmm same thing. Endgame at 26? hmmm I sense a pattern... Now why after 3 caps would I expect 31 to be any different. I am at 21.. in some aspects it still is. Warrior fights a warrior same lvl.... Who wins? The person who doesn't fail their heal.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level.. even end game.
    Holy crap ur name is my ign at lvl8!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Y O L O View Post
    Holy crap ur name is my ign at lvl8!
    Yeah forgot what my toons name was. Syylent was taken in game... So I had to go Syylynt. ha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Haha