Thread: Anyone From China on The Forum Here !?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Lmao? Your very trollish!

Edit: Btw ur from india.. in-case u forgot or something..
    Edit#2: And woah.. how do u assume china? if an American makes a char named yawong, that makes them asain?
    I assume China because the player did not respond to simple English as stated above. Ummm - beginning to wonder if you can actually comprehend what was written. Ooooh. NZ. right right. Either way. Not my problem. Am sure someone with half a brian will come along and do the needful. Thanks for your two cent's tho. Or sheep shillings or whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
    I assume China because the player did not respond to simple English as stated above. Ummm - beginning to wonder if you can actually comprehend what was written. Ooooh. NZ. right right. Either way. Not my problem. Am sure someone with half a brian will come along and do the needful. Thanks for your two cent's tho. Or sheep shillings or whatever.
    Now i see, i guess ur rascist? half the people in california cant speak english... and your picking asians...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now i see, i guess ur rascist? half the people in california cant speak english... and your picking asians...
    Wassat - no more wtf's - why not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

He's not racist in the slightest, your just implying your own assumptions on his simple question. What your saying is about the equivalent of me implying that your "Can't speak English" remark is about Hispanics (I'm Hispanic, notice how my implication was a personal assumption of mine?).

Also, the name gives to a certain type of Asian descent. It's not Racist to be able to tell if something is culturally relevant, in fact most people get more angry when you don't know a cultures identity. It's the same as assuming a username like El_Burrito1 is of Hispanic descent, nothing racist with acknowledging a people and it's culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67
    Actually headshot gives 75 xp...

...IN MODERN COMBAT 2 BLACK PEGASUS LOL!!!!!!
    IGN: MurdocX