Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2889

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Chivalrous Union> The code of Chivalry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Hi Mates,

Just dropping by to say How are you all!.? Hope everything is fine and that you're having fun playing!.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shimada For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hello friends ,

Recently I started a new job which is taking up much of my time. I am currently a lock smith and am on call 24/7. I am learning a new trade and expanding the possibilitys for my career. This has caused the result of a massive reduction in my activity ig. As of now I realy don't have much desire to even log in anymore... As always with new content comes many new problems. For me, al has taken a massive dive in quality. Constant d.c. Issues have resulted in a big change in the economy of the game. Farmers can't farm, players get bored cause they can't run and experiment with merch. There for the market has crashed due to the flood of new sellers. Not many are buying, nor are there enough new players doing well enough to make any substantial purchases. In my eyes I see a game that is slowly Falling apart. Hopefully things may turn around to the future... I don't see that happening tho. I plan to log in form time to time to say hi and shoot the breeze with all of u, for now. As of now I'll still be logging daily but that will soon be changing. I plan to give the x-mas event a shot if my job permits, but if the game hasn't turned around and started making some serious improvements I'll be moving on to something elts that is not a space time game. I wish all of you the best of luck in your adventures.

See you guys around here and there,

Sincerely, icedblood, icedgiant, icedteas, and Cory... Whichever name you know me as
    Icedblood/Icedgiant

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to icedblood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icedblood View Post
    Hello friends ,

Recently I started a new job which is taking up much of my time. I am currently a lock smith and am on call 24/7. I am learning a new trade and expanding the possibilitys for my career. This has caused the result of a massive reduction in my activity ig. As of now I realy don't have much desire to even log in anymore... As always with new content comes many new problems. For me, al has taken a massive dive in quality. Constant d.c. Issues have resulted in a big change in the economy of the game. Farmers can't farm, players get bored cause they can't run and experiment with merch. There for the market has crashed due to the flood of new sellers. Not many are buying, nor are there enough new players doing well enough to make any substantial purchases. In my eyes I see a game that is slowly Falling apart. Hopefully things may turn around to the future... I don't see that happening tho. I plan to log in form time to time to say hi and shoot the breeze with all of u, for now. As of now I'll still be logging daily but that will soon be changing. I plan to give the x-mas event a shot if my job permits, but if the game hasn't turned around and started making some serious improvements I'll be moving on to something elts that is not a space time game. I wish all of you the best of luck in your adventures.

Sincerely, icedblood, icedgiant, icedteas, and Cory... Whichever name you know me as
    Im sure ill miss you but real life is more important than a game.

Best of all for you Iced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The recipe is tradeable if you are lucky and get one. Once you use it, it's yours and you can thwen craft the Mythic Pendant.

The recipe is the "nut" of getting the Mythic Pendant, in that it is the rarest thing to obtain.

We are looking at the rarity of it. It was originally tuned with the rate of completing the Planar Arena when it first came out. So, it's probably something the team can refine.
    for questions about the recipe.. it does exist . just very rare.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Hello friends ,

Many will miss you in game! enjoy real life
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Hello friends ,

good luck on irl,enjoy hope to see u soon ^-^
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Hello friends ,

I will miss u, good luck in RL

Former ign: Hunterthunde
    Current ign: Ectogenesis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hi guildies.....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evangelioni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelioni View Post
    Hi guildies.....
    Hi mate

Former ign: Hunterthunde
    Current ign: Ectogenesis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Default 11/15/14 pics

what a fun weekend! thank you all

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  575.7 KB

Views: 183
Size:  541.7 KB

Views: 179
Size:  486.7 KB

Views: 179
Size:  589.8 KB

a little zombie slashing

Views: 178
Size:  163.3 KB
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

All, just a tip for the 3rd tombs boss. I ran it tonight with Berrrnz and Psychegrace. Was my first time so I was a little out of sync at the boss. We got a bit overwhelmed with the vines.

Once we finally got caught up, I stayed up top and using Clock and Ice, kept the vines at bay, while they attacked and held aggro on the boss in the lower portion of the map.

Lots of deaths until we got it right then not too many after that. Boss went down in no time. Best of all...no DC
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelioni View Post
    Hi guildies.....
    Heya
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Hi Mates,

How are you after all!. I would take an off in the game for a while. I don't like the current situtations in AL as of now. Hope you could understand me. I'm an average player in AL Game and I can't keep up anymore. My interest in AL is slowly fading... For those gals who inspired me on this game. Thank you for your support and kindness!. I think it's the right time for me to do something else this time. I will still be loogging in for the time being but slowly inactive for a while... Thanks for everything!..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shimada For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shimada View Post
    Hi Mates,

How are you after all!. I would take an off in the game for a while. I don't like the current situtations in AL as of now. Hope you could understand me. I'm an average player in AL Game and I can't keep up anymore. My interest in AL is slowly fading... For those gals who inspired me on this game. Thank you for your support and kindness!. I think it's the right time for me to do something else this time. I will still be loogging in for the time being but slowly inactive for a while... Thanks for everything!..
    I hope you back soon Shim

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Hi Mates,

.. sad to hear that good luck bro!
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Hey mates , unfornuly my awsome phone&pc that bugging so much and i'll throw it from the building soon. I cant get on at all :/.cya for timebeing have luck good fun! ^-^
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Hey mates , unfornuly my awsome phone&pc that bugging so much and i'll throw it from the building soon. I cant get on at all :/.cya for timebeing have luck good fun! ^-^
    What? Come back now!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hi Mates,

I will miss you take care and visit soon!
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hello friends ,

Take care my friend and don't forget to drop in and say hi! Also enjoy the different kinds of cheese that are out there
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

DC problem, is so annoying.. I can't run tomb 2, and always DC at the same spot.. Hixhix ..