Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I gave away 9.9 Mill.... response and real story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wink I gave away 9.9 Mill.... response and real story

Wow really?

First of all I thought we already had this cleared up but I guess not so now I will tell my side of the story. for one thing I'm not a noob. Im 76 bear azesaiel 75rhino azesaielbtngu and 73mage azesaielkilzu. real story is n othing like that ever happened. I was on my 73 mage wearing 73 sharp set with red dragon set and zillionaire. we never had any conversation, as soon as I got to Forest Haven you opened up trade window with me and put max gold and confirmed it so I confirmed too. and you did that with other people and as long as they had 1 gold in their account it would deny transaction and you would sit there and listen to them beg you for gold. u did it not expecting that someone would have actually I have zero in there account and you would be showing off and then be able to listen to them beg. so in all reality you deserve it.... plus I gave you all the gold you asked for back which I did not have to do, so yeah I was a bit surprised to hear that you were bashing me on forums.... but there are quite a few people in the game that can vouch for my character.varking/veggienoise/wandroid
    Last edited by Nick Nyssen; 06-12-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

^^ agree
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

What's funny about this not one person paid attention to that thread. What's even more funnierest is that thread was closed and you bringing it back to life is just as bad (if not worse) than what you are complaining about. Just chill and use that little red triangle at the bottom of your post to have this thread removed.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

The Land Of Trolls. Graduated Medic from The Land Of Trolls.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nyssen View Post
    Wow bro really?

First of all I thought we already had this cleared up but I guess not so now I will tell my side of the story. for one thing I'm not a noob. Im 76 bear azesaiel 75rhino azesaielbtngu and 73mage azesaielkilzu. real story is n othing like that ever happened. I was on my 73 mage wearing 73 sharp set with red dragon set and zillionaire. we never had any conversation, as soon as I got to Forest Haven you opened up trade window with me and put max gold and confirmed it so I confirmed too. and you did that with other people and as long as they had 1 gold in their account it would deny transaction and you would sit there and listen to them beg you for gold. u did it not expecting that someone would have actually I have zero in there account and you would be showing off and then be able to listen to them beg. so in all reality you deserve it.... plus I gave you half of your gold back which I did not have to do, so yeah I was a bit surprised to hear that you were bashing me on forums.... but there are quite a few people in the game that can vouch for my character. and I hope you learned a valuable lesson about trolling and showboating varking/veggienoise/wandroid.
    Well when originally the community is bashing him for you, you went in and took the brunt. Congratulations.

Now in the next few hours, I'll expect the community to do a bashing for you both.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wendellism For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

well I had people in game asking me about it so I think I deserve to tell my side of the story. but thanks for the post and opinion:-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

well I had people in game asking me about it so I think I deserve to tell my side of the story. but thanks for the post and opinion:-)
    In that case, since you have received the cash, I'm very sure you are gloating behind your screen now, aren't you?

Be a man. Do the right thing. Own up to your mistakes instead of keeping that cash. You flaming the very victim will now cause the tide pounding against him will turn against you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ok. the post is not meant to flaunt. it was in response to him saying it was a noob that he had a conversation with. it was supposed to contradict his story . so I'm sorry if it came across as me bragging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism View Post
    In that case, since you have received the cash, I'm very sure you are gloating behind your screen now, aren't you?

Be a man. Do the right thing. Own up to your mistakes instead of keeping that cash. You flaming the very victim will now cause the tide pounding against him will turn against you.
    Wandroid hit confirm, meaning he was OK with the gold cap being given away. The OP does not have to return any gold whatsoever and honestly, I'm surprised he returned half.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Wendell- "Do the right thing"? I'm pretty sure that someone who gives someone 9.99m IN A SECURE TRADE BOX knows the outcome, and therefore shouldn't receive it back, as they shouldn't have been trolling. I don't believe it necessary to give it back, because he was indeed asking people to have it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

ok. the post is not meant to flaunt. it was in response to him saying it was a noob that he had a conversation with. it was supposed to contradict his story . so I'm sorry if it came across as me bragging.
    That dosen't matter, now that I know the story is true, all the more I know this guy is at fault, yet you are also at fault for adding fuel to the fire.

In fact, it's exactly like someone giving you a free $10,000 and he wants it back. And now you in your stupidity came to the forums to brag to the world all about it. Practicably, Nobody cares.

And now I'm sure you will not be banned, but hated by many in the forums and in-game, which is equally a bad thing.

‘Tio marked’.

‘Tio marked’ means you are marked by your superiors negatively. They don’t openly punish you, so you cannot complain to your mummy, but you are black-listed and treated differently.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wendellism For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hey Nick,

I understand that the person who gave you 9.9mill probably made you happy when you received all of it. I get it, sure, it would also frustrate me if someone kept showing off their gold.

If you're going to act like the mature one by making this thread, then actually prove to us that you are that mature person. Be the bigger person and give the gold back, and tell him that what he's doing is wrong in a respectable manner. It's all pixelated anyway, eh?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Hey Nick,

I understand that the person who gave you 9.9mill probably made you happy when you received all of it. I get it, sure, it would also frustrate me if someone kept showing off their gold.

If you're going to act like the mature one by making this thread, then actually prove to us that you are that mature person. Be the bigger person and give the gold back, and tell him that what he's doing is wrong in a respectable manner. It's all pixelated anyway, eh?
    Personally if I were Wamdroid, I won't even fluant the gold cap in the first place. Then such an event like this will never happen.

Thanks Ghost, for emphasizing my point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism View Post
    That dosen't matter, now that I know the story is true, all the more I know this guy is at fault, yet you are also at fault for adding fuel to the fire.

In fact, it's exactly like someone giving you a free $10,000 and he wants it back. And now you in your stupidity came to the forums to brag to the world all about it. Practicably, Nobody cares.

And now I'm sure you will not be banned, but hated by many in the forums and in-game, which is equally a bad thing.
    Hello, Wendellism, but when many people accuse you of being a scammer in game like I am sure people accused this guy, it ruins your reputation and therefore playing experience.

Wandroid was the one at fault for creating the thread in the first place. He should have just accepted his loss and moved on, as he was the one who hit confirm first. Then, he tried to portray it like a guy scammed him and putting the OP in bad light.

Thus, not only did Wandroid break the rule of calling the player out and thus leading to criticism in game of an innocent man, but it also led to this thread. Why? He was being harassed and felt the need to defend himself.

If someone gave you a free $10,000, he should also have the maturity to be dead sure of that decision. If he is asking for it back, I would not give it back. Why? He gave it to me and knowing me, I probably spent a large majority of it thus making it my burden to "return" gold that would be rightfully mine.

If you're going to troll and it fails, accept the consequences.

End of story.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

he was not doing it to flaunt gold cap. he was doing it so people would beg him for gold when the transaction was denied. and I was not doing it to add fuel to the fire, I only posted because for different people in game asked me if I actually read somebody off and wanted to hear my side of the story. the post is not intended for me to brag in any way. its just intended for people to hear my side of the story because the last thing I want is for my friends to think bad of me because of negative post with the name of that toon I mainly play on now days. plus it kind of stinks to have to explain the real story to everyone that knows how to pm someone
    Last edited by Nick Nyssen; 06-12-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I agree was droid gave u the good IN A SECURE TRADE BOX, as he was obviously ok with either outcome. I'd say keep the gold, it's his fault he was trolling.
    -josh
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Hello, Wendellism, but when many people accuse you of being a scammer in game like I am sure people accused this guy, it ruins your reputation and therefore playing experience.

Wandroid was the one at fault for creating the thread in the first place. He should have just accepted his loss and moved on, as he was the one who hit confirm first. Then, he tried to portray it like a guy scammed him and putting the OP in bad light.

Thus, not only did Wandroid break the rule of calling the player out and thus leading to criticism in game of an innocent man, but it also led to this thread. Why? He was being harassed and felt the need to defend himself.

If someone gave you a free $10,000, he should also have the maturity to be dead sure of that decision. If he is asking for it back, I would not give it back. Why? He gave it to me and knowing me, I probably spent a large majority of it thus making it my burden to "return" gold that would be rightfully mine.

End of story.
    Your post is extremely reasonable. I respect that.

Point is, I bashed the OP because his very impression made in this thread also shows he's also at fault. Now in real life, if someone in front to you drops that $10,000 by accident on the floor, depending on your ethics, you would either give him back the $10,000, or keep it without anyone noticing it.

Sure, the latter option seemed pretty interesting, but at the very end of our lives, who do you think will pay?

Real Story Time
    Just today, while setting up a Water Point for the annual Army Half-Marathon, I chanced upon a military IC along with $10 bucks inside the cardholder. I was tempted by my storeman friends to keep the cash and return the IC, however...

As I approached the Ops Room, the room where I was to return the IC, I had a slight epiphany on deciding to keep the cash or not. In the end, I returned the Military IC to the Duty Clerk....... Along with the cash.

Sure, I felt sore for losing that $10 bucks as I could buy myself a free lunch and dinner outside the civilian world. But what I felt instead gives me a sense of pride and achievement of doing the right thing.

And that, Apollo... is how I made my day today.
    Last edited by Wendellism; 06-12-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

just to clarify with everyone I gave him all the gold back that he asked for. as soon as he asked me:-) and thank you zeus for explaining the situation better than I could, because yes in my situation in game reputation means everything to me because I talk to a lot of people in belfort and I don't want people thinking negatively about me
    Last edited by Nick Nyssen; 06-12-2013 at 12:40 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Nyssen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

just to clarify with everyone I gave him all the gold back that he asked for. as soon as he asked me:-)
    You have done the right thing this day. For this, I salute you.
    Name:  salute.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  3.8 KB

And here's your first "Thanks".

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Wendellism For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

I b 4 l o l

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism:1133977
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

End of story.
    Your post is extremely reasonable. I respect that.

Point is, I bashed the OP because his very impression made in this thread also shows he's also at fault. Now in real life, if someone in front to you drops that $10,000 by accident on the floor, depending on your ethics, you would either give him back the $10,000, or keep it without anyone noticing it.

Sure, the latter option seemed pretty interesting, but at the very end of our lives, who do you think will pay?

Real Story Time
    Just today, while setting up a Water Point for the annual Army Half-Marathon, I chanced upon a military IC along with $10 bucks inside the cardholder. I was tempted by my storeman friends to keep the cash and return the IC, however...

As I approached the Ops Room, the room where I was to return the IC, I had a slight epiphany on deciding to keep the cash or not. In the end, I returned the Military IC to the Duty Clerk....... Along with the cash.

Sure, I felt sore for losing that $10 bucks as I could buy myself a free lunch and dinner outside the civilian world. But what I felt instead gives me a sense of pride and achievement of doing the right thing.

And that, Apollo... is how I made my day today.
    Totally different. Id have kept all the gold. Your scenario is different because the guy didn't stop the gold behind him. When you drop money you dont realise that its gone until later when you try to use it. It would instead be like this, wandroid, I think that's his name, has a large sum of cash and hes trying to wire it into a different bank account knowing that banks often wont allow you to wire a huge sum in such a way without any security procedures. So he tells them he didn't mean it and he gets it back. The person who the account belonged to was informed and now theyre just put in a bad mood, because in their heads, they had the large sum taken from them. He does it a few times until one account just accepts the money and leaves wandroid upset and complaining. Guess what, he deserved it. If he asked me for the gold back Id just laugh at him
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble