Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Luck Amulet Available in Arcane Legends - The Leprechaun Bundle!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

A new premium item bundle has been added to the Arcane Legends Store: The Leprechaun Bundle! This features the Leprechaun Amulet, which grants a permanent 15% chance to reroll for better loot (stack on a 25% Luck Elixir for a 40% chance to reroll and get really crazy with a Combo Elixir on top of that for 70% reroll!) and a nice pot 'o 10,000 gold. When wearing the Leprechaun Amulet, your avatar also has a subtle swirl of lucky 4-leaf clovers around them. It is also a Mythic rarity item that will grant the Mythic Banner and Achievement. Get it today in The Store for 150 Platinum.
    It's great, I was looking for something like weekly luck elixir but STS you provide us with permanent 15% luck,
    Thank you so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

doesnt really matter that its 150plat, you can buy it from other players but its not so cheap :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Vanity spot for it would be better! Many players are now sacrificing stats myself included!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zanpakuto:1138717
    Vanity spot for it would be better! Many players are now sacrificing stats myself included!
    put the pedant in your gear on 3% boss life and you loss no stats, on a boss fight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Btw is that amulet placing in normal amulet slot? Or you can wear your normal amulet and mythic amulet at the same time?
    Hi, I really want to know too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    the amulet does NOT have any str/dex/int dmg either..... 15% reroll only
    Hi, is this will take normal amulet slot but only has 15%...??? thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

It shoud be like 100-120 platinum.. to me just a luck amulet with 10k gold seriously isn't that all much.. and a banner with an achievement is ok but.. eh 120 would be better maybe one weekend a sale ?
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Make it a vanity. Nuff said.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Prepare yarr selves to beee doomed by the faaaarrrttt gun!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moonway03 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

If a vanity then you will be able to wear another amulet .. It'd have to be more harder to get I think it's a bit late to make as a vanity now?
    Veni Vidi Vici

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Only 15% at least make 25% since its a mythic & it decrease so much of ur stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Definitely would have bought for plat as a vanity, but as an amulet i think I'll pass. I may buy in auction if price keeps dropping and use stacked, but don't think I'd want to use it often (maybe running solo low lvs).
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default New Luck Amulet Available in Arcane Legends - The Leprechaun Bundle!

Here's the thing too-many players that I have spoken to have said that a good part of the time it doesn't produce a re roll. Then when it finally does re roll, a lot of the re rolls are green items. And another thing, since the amulet came out, I have had the luck elixirs three times and NOT ONCE did I get a re roll at all, not even for green items. It appears that we will be forced to buy the amulet in order to get any sort of "luck" items whether they be bad or good. I'm truly disappointed that its so expensive. It should be at least half that price to be worth the buy especially since it's so unreliable.;*]
    "I'm Looking Over A Three Leaf Clover That I Overlooked Be Three!" (Bugs Bunny;*])

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well i went ahead an bought it, getting more eggs/crates to reroll even with out it being stacked with elixers.... so yeah I Like it... Would LOVE it if it was a Vanity though... hate losing the stats.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Started a new warrior with it yesterday. At lvl 14 now and dont notice too much stat impact...prolly will in higher slvls but now its ok.

Rerolled several green/blues, an egg and a crate in 8 hours. I guess its not that bad as i would have otherwise not had the egg or crate. I mean it is 15% lol. Big push is to stack elix with this but it seems to have it own formula for item reroll?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stackz View Post
    Started a new warrior with it yesterday. At lvl 14 now and dont notice too much stat impact...prolly will in higher slvls but now its ok.

Rerolled several green/blues, an egg and a crate in 8 hours. I guess its not that bad as i would have otherwise not had the egg or crate. I mean it is 15% lol. Big push is to stack elix with this but it seems to have it own formula for item reroll?
    Yeah wish it were a vanity too, but hey, more locked crates means someone will be spending plats but that ain't me! I like the fact that it's Perma luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Which it was like 100-120 plat still... I'd pay more if it was a vanity cause its got more stats+luck this takes everything but only gives a luck. Cool but eh .. Bit overpriced for a non plat buyer
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeduck View Post
    Here's the thing too-many players that I have spoken to have said that a good part of the time it doesn't produce a re roll. Then when it finally does re roll, a lot of the re rolls are green items. And another thing, since the amulet came out, I have had the luck elixirs three times and NOT ONCE did I get a re roll at all, not even for green items. It appears that we will be forced to buy the amulet in order to get any sort of "luck" items whether they be bad or good. I'm truly disappointed that its so expensive. It should be at least half that price to be worth the buy especially since it's so unreliable.;*]
    OK, I picked this quote for no particular reason, it is just one of many saying something similar...

First, the luck re-roll percentage is just 15%, so don't expect constant re-rolls with this. You all know what 15% means right? Out of every 100 drops on average 15 will re-roll. When it does it may re-roll from green -> Blue, white -> Green, Chest -> Crate or egg. So some re-rolls will be worthless.

Second, for those wishing this were a vanity. Geez do you want to take all strategy out of the game? It is part of the game, do you want luck or stats? Make the call and live with the consequences. I go with luck on maps I know I can run without the stats. On maps I can't I either opt for stats or wait until the boss to switch to Luck. Strategy, its what makes games fun...

Third, Thank sts for making this sale-able in the Auction House. For someone like me that can't spend a ton on Plat (I do a little but not much) I could buy this for gold. You know what it was a good buy. I have scored at least between 20-25 Locked crates since buying it. Even with the reduced prices for crates due to increased supply I only need 7-10 more to completely recoup my investment.

So to summarize, the pendant works. I can guarantee it, it works for me. It doesn't re-roll all the time but I would bet it is rerolling at the stated 15% rate. Decide when it should be worn and when not, part of the fun. Finally even if you don't spend a ton on plats you can collect crates and sell them for Gold and let someone else pay plats (good for STS) to open them.

- Thrindal

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thrindal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cool, but I never buy it......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I find it a pretty good investment, as Thrindal stated. Managed to grab mine at 230k, didn't even care to waste my plats on it, and it already paid off itself, and allowed me to profit on it for a nice sum of gold! Although for me as a wannabe merchant, it kinda destabilized market a bit, but I still find it a really worthy investment!

AL: Insomniack [lvl36 Warrior]
    PL: Skitbang [lvl16 Bear]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

the problem is that even when it rerolls i got usually purple item.. so i do not feel lucky at all ;( - i would prefer that it rerolls to some good amount of gold instead..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=88929&dateline=136981  8890
    Signature created by marshmallow