Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-06-13 Content Update (122953)

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Where were you told that it would have other stats than Luck?
    You chose a very small portion of a very large thought; I didn't want to make this about technicalities but here goes:

According to Carapace's post the reason you don't put stats or bonuses on vanity items is because it's no longer vanity at that point. Furthermore this is a statless pendent meaning that is has bonuses. So by that post, technically I wasn't told of the pendent's stats but rather it's bonuses:

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The reason we don't put stats or bonuses on Vanity items is because at that point it's no longer vanity if you HAVE TO HAVE IT to min/max. This is not something we will ever do in AL.

As for the statless Amulet, it's a choice one has to make when farming specifically for loot to opt out of additional stats to have a better chance to reroll. Best of luck!
    To keep on the same thought process, we are never actually told anything about the bundles before purchase in the plat store which is one of the major points of the post that you replied to. This item was encompassed in a bundle which placed it in a category that doesn't tell me what I'm purchasing besides the few words that are used to wet my appetite. In this case: The Leprechaun Bundle (Level 31) Get the Leprechaun Amulet which grants 15% loot reroll chance (stack with Luck Elixir) and 10,000 gold:

Since we are talking about what I was told and not about what I assumed, I was told that this was a level 31 bundle, I got a level 1 item. So... that isn't a comprehension mistake but rather a description error. It was not my intention to get into an argument/debate but rather talk about where I had issues in the way this was done, I thought I gave constructive criticism rather than just rant which I was lead to believe was allowed here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gluttony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

thanks for the breakdown Gluttony, we appreciate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

79th
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    yes, banner with a shamrock..and has that awsome effect..im sure its not much harder to make i can make the banner to help speed up the process using the contest banners.

Attachment 32888

or

Attachment 32889

Here it is
    Awesome! xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    79th
    lol...

....80th (yayyy me?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So here is my my two cents after trying the arena twenty times or so:

The new arena is a nice thought.. tho at this point i find many things about it that make it just a waste of many many pots, sorry to say.
    For example:
    - for one achievement (rutger) the requirement is: don't get hit by pumpkins EDIT: stand in one place, like near lamps
    - getting excluded out of the arena after you die?!
    - the purple smoke that kills you EDIT: there are place to stand in between
    - elite bosses + smoke or + spiders is very hard EDIT: use the tricks (but still havent figured out the vortex
    - funny enough warriors tended to die first because of the spiders and smoke (combined with high crit hits from bosses), so there goes the aggro that keeps the boss at a distance and bubble the other players need
    - bosses damage given and damage hits they take needs some fine tuning imo
    - no loot?!

I'll look forward to the changes over the next few days and try again!

Gl to all who venture out there :P
    Last edited by Osahete; 06-16-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Osahete View Post
    So here is my my two cents after trying the arena twenty times or so:

The new arena is a nice thought.. tho at this point i find many things about it that make it just a waste of many many pots, sorry to say.
    For example:
    - for one achievement (rutger) the requirement is: don't get hit by pumpkins -> if we could levitate we maybe wouldn't
    - getting excluded out of the arena after you die?!
    - the purple smoke that kills you
    - elite bosses + smoke or + spiders is just to hard unless you have the best gear and pet out there (and even then...)
    - funny enough warriors tended to die first because of the spiders and smoke (combined with high crit hits from bosses), so there goes the aggro that keeps the boss at a distance and bubble the other players need
    - bosses damage given and damage hits they take needs some fine tuning imo
    - no loot?!

I'll look forward to the changes over the next few days and try again!

Gl to all who venture out there :P

Hmm can i have an argument on this?

1st it is possible to move away from them pumpkins. i've tried earlier and was hit only once - this means it's achievable.
    2nd exclusion is a consequence which requires you and your party to work together and pull out all your hat tricks to stay alive.
    3rd the purple smoke only kills you if you stay too long in it, just like red zones. this shouldn't be complained lol.
    4th i only have malison and noble set lols and i survived it a couple of times.
    5th dunno if your warriors have heal or what. but this arena is much like any cave ---> cooperate together (heal, lure, blocking, etc.)
    6th i may have to agree in you in this one. well maybe the devs balanced it in accordance to our levels.
    lastly - this i strongly disagree with you brother. dunno about you, but it's raining chests and pinks here. just using Leprechaun mythic ring.

Just sharing.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Can anyone explain how u get the "fight the replacement challenger" thing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Its easy - just dont buy this amulet and devs will rethink!
    The bottom line is that the update was not clear. Misleading, ambigous etc. Whatever you want to call it.

On the other hand its not bad if you farm. Just need a better way to equip it. Its hard to put it on at the last minute before the boss dies lol.

Kudus to evryone who is helping to work out the bugs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

already finish it 3 times... need new map again LOL
    NB : i love that noble drop ahahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

tsk too late for me. i also thought there would be at leasts some stats with it since it is mythic

didnt expect it to be statless literally

no wonder quite a number of these are in cs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

What is the fight replacement achievement????as far as the arena, ive done it like 15 times its easy, 6:24 cureently is fastest time...my rogues on my squads did not die :/ purple smoke or not....thw amulet is ridiculous though....when u buy a product you expect a product.....show me once since al came out that an amulet did not change ur stat attributes? ?? Just once???? Never so why would your consumers think otherwise. ...this is almost flat out fraud, I almost want my plat back or the stats to actually improve....we were told its lvl 31, and get s lvl1,??? False advertising...and its not like its so great, I got better drops not wearing it, so why woukd I lose attributes to not get anything??? Id rather keep 400 heslth, 35 damage, 26 dps, and 170 mana, use 4 plat on luck elixer whix h has better odds that amulet and call it a day..bottomline, your customers are eztremely angry as evident of thisnthread........as a business, fix it....

As far as arena its still too easy when a single rogue can do it by themselves in 5 min....I think it should be harder solo, not easier....
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

What's your gear and what is their gear? Out of curiosity. I wad getting one shot by the area affects. Those vortex bomb things.

I love how you plat rev right into a vortex and get one shot again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

curse should be just an upgrade.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

curse change is not much of a great deal, this skill is somehow obsolete no mages uses it unless it does buff damage like reflection (alpha wolf). No point respecting it at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    The major problem here is that there is no notification the let one know that they're paying 150p for a statless L1 amulet. There should at least be a way to try on the items to see the stats before you buy them in the plat store. It's quite obvious that numerous players are feeling this as you can see how fast the item is being tossed into the auction to try to recoup some of the financial loss. I have to wonder, why make the item a mythic class item, that just makes players thing it's something to covet with better stats that legendary items. Couldn't it have just been a vanity item that went into the pendent slot, that would also give a reason to have vanity in the auction house as well; two birds, one very large boulder.

As far as choice goes, there isn't really going to be any. Players who opt to keep the item and farm will most definitely just have a loadout that has the item equipped and switch on the final seconds on the boss. I don't see how adding a "bonus" to a vanity item makes it a HAVE TO HAVE IT item, but if that is where AL is going in comparison to the other games a head up before rather than after would be appreciated. I will def keep this information in mind for future items that have any additional bonuses as I will be expecting them to follow suit.
    No one is selling it for the finantial loss, they are selling it to make gold. if u pay 500 plat for 500k gold, u can use that 500 plat, buy 3 amulets, place them in cs for 400k and you wil get 1.2 million and still keep 50 plat. For ppl u use plat for gold its a great deal!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    What's your gear and what is their gear? Out of curiosity. I wad getting one shot by the area affects. Those vortex bomb things.

I love how you plat rev right into a vortex and get one shot again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    I was one of the rogues Al and I have all bone chill and purple ring and amulets. It seems that two tanks and two rogues can breeze through it pretty easy. If u play on tablet u can see the smoke has a little section where's its safe to stand in. It may be hard to see on phone or iPod. If ur tanks are tanking the spiders aren't really a problem. The whole thing becomes just spamming nox and aimed shot and running around to safe areas and tapping health pots when ur about to get caught by pumpkins. Find us two good warriors and we'll dominate it!

I've never tried it with a Mage but think they may be a waste of space.
    Crowd control and aoe not really needed IMO.

Edit: I remember I got one spotted twice and then switched to using gleipnir amulet. It takes away 11 damage but adds 277 health. After that I never was one shotted. Keep tapping health pots and u won't die. Btw, I've done the map 4 times all the way through and have used less than 50 health pots. Mana pots are a diff story tho. Lol.

Edit 2: did 4 more runs with one tank and 3 rogues. It's actually easier with two tanks. I also respeced to a pve build but I think my pvp build (with shadow piercer) may be better. I didn't get hit near as much with two tanks or sp. I'm not sure which one it is tho.
    Last edited by wvhills; 06-13-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

how long will the loot amulet stay in the store
    Quote Originally Posted by H2N View Post

• The Shuyal Dimensional Gladiator Arena has opened a portal in Kraag. For seasoned level 30 or 31 heroes, this is the place to battle Elite villains of Arlor, all in one convenient and brutal Boss Brawl!
    • Snaggletooth's Arcane Ability now properly hits multiple targets.
    • The Sorcerer skill Curse now causes cursed enemies to take damage every time they attack.
    • Now available in the store, the Leprechaun Bundle! Contains a Mythic Pendant which grants 15% loot reroll chance (stacks with the Luck Elixir and Combo Elixir for up to 70% reroll) and 10.000 gold!
    • Double Platinum reward for Free Offers has ended.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i been killing bloodhammer (vortex crystal environment) in less than 3mins but we can't get the achievement title… whats wrong with this STS?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I know for a fact that tattoos I didn't get hit by the pumpkin cause I found a way around them ( a audi sureshot way around them but I'm not telling)but never got the achievement also played for over right hours and no challenger what gives

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14