Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-06-13 Content Update (122953)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I posted the same response in technical issues about my theory on the entire party not being able to get hit. That seems a bit over the top doesn't it? 10 people have managed to get it on a server of how many people? Team of bow rogues Ftw again I guess!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Im sure its the same opp rogues who win time trails....I mean this has to be explained....how can one rogue kill faster than four? ?? It should be harder solo, not easier....you tell me which was hurts worse, being jumped by one person, or four? ??? Soloing in elite should be the hardest thing in game period, point blank.....the scaling down for soloing is what has made people have million aomething kills. ...sho uld be easier with group but u get less kills, harder solo but u get more kills, reverse this.. its dishearteninf when an arcane warrior and three mythic rogues can't beat the time of one arcane rogue.....
    Last edited by Darko; 06-14-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

How can a Rogue solo this? I tried with 3k life and get always onehittet from Bloodhammer......and what can i do vs. these ******* purple balls?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    I'm not sure. These achievements are meant to be very hard. They used to be harder during internal testing but I felt bad. The fact that some players have managed to complete it already makes me feel like I should keep it this way. I believe several of the players that are trying hard would have been able to complete it, if my description on the achievement hadn't been so crappy that it wasn't clear that none of you can get hit.

For now, I will update the description. If in a few days time if barely anyone can complete the achievement, I might change it to be individual but that makes it very easy, imo.
    Hmm 10 people got the achievement out of how many hundreds or thousands of attempts? Not to be a
    stick in the mud, but it may take and hour just to get Rutgers to spawn with pumpkins and not any of the
    other effects, and then on top of it everyone in the party has to not get hit? I am all for hard challenges
    but this seems a little extreme. It takes lot of teamwork and some preparation to get one person not to
    be hit by the pumpkins, which I think is worthy of an achievement. Not to mention that this would have to
    be repeated 4 times to get everyone in the party to get the achievement if you changed it. This in itself is an
    achievement that would take several hours to complete even if you did change it. Sure maybe doable as it is
    now if as soon as you entered the arena Rutgers was there with pumpkins every time to practice over and
    over again until you got it right, but practically impossible with how things are set up with Rutgers spawning
    with pumpkins only periodically. I personally may lose interest in obtaining this quest and spending any more
    plat on revive in this arena unless you change this. Do as you will. This is just my opinion and I am sure that of
    many players out there...
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 06-14-2013 at 04:46 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I agree with u grimmy 100%, has sts ever thought about having focus group chats with hardcore players before releasing things like that so we can provide feedback ao content release is smoother? Just a suggestion
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    I agree with u grimmy 100%, has sts ever thought about having focus group chats with hardcore players before releasing things like that so we can provide feedback ao content release is smoother? Just a suggestion
    While I do agree STS would do well to have focus groups, I think it would bad judgement to just include "hardcore" players. There are many many people that are passionate about STS's game lineup that can not play as much as the hardcore players.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

So, about the problem with the lack of stats on the amulet..
    Would it be allowed to make a script (AutoHotkey is my preference) that would click really quickly to equip your amulet right as the boss is dying? It would help with the problem of timing etc.
    Jed - Sorcerer, Crp - Sorcerer, Qad - Sorcerer, Puj - Warrior, Onf - Rogue
    Remember that thing about AL platinum only being used for elixirs and vanity? Yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I got the achieve , to be honest I think its fine how it is, Just don't go in a party full of noobs and u can get it .Thanks for update

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aplyed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    By the way, currently in the Happy Halloween achievement if one of you gets hit by the pumpkins, none of you get the achievement.

Now I wonder if I should change that or not...hmm.

Attachment 32966

keep it pls, this reminds me of elite bael's achievement one of the toughest AP to get during 16cap.
    that when you die, you wont get the achievement .........before it was changed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H2N View Post

• The Shuyal Dimensional Gladiator Arena has opened a portal in Kraag. For seasoned level 30 or 31 heroes, this is the place to battle Elite villains of Arlor, all in one convenient and brutal Boss Brawl!
    • Snaggletooth's Arcane Ability now properly hits multiple targets.
    • The Sorcerer skill Curse now causes cursed enemies to take damage every time they attack.
    • Now available in the store, the Leprechaun Bundle! Contains a Mythic Pendant which grants 15% loot reroll chance (stacks with the Luck Elixir and Combo Elixir for up to 70% reroll) and 10.000 gold!
    • Double Platinum reward for Free Offers has ended.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We will have a free respec event in Arcane in the near future. There are also more balance refinements coming in the future.
    Great relief to me as a non-plat buyer
    Thanks dev team!!!
    ^IGN
    Epitome of Silentkill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

wicked update! but so hard LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    keep it pls, this reminds me of elite bael's achievement one of the toughest AP to get during 16cap.
    that when you die, you wont get the achievement .........before it was changed.
    Haha, I remember that. I still dont think I have gotten over being one-shotted by one of those assassins half way into 40 minute boss fights. That was definitely hard, especially back when str was the only thing that improved your health and you really needed to rely on good teamwork and an excellent tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Im sure its the same opp rogues who win time trails....I mean this has to be explained....how can one rogue kill faster than four? ?? It should be harder solo, not easier....you tell me which was hurts worse, being jumped by one person, or four? ??? Soloing in elite should be the hardest thing in game period, point blank.....the scaling down for soloing is what has made people have million aomething kills. ...sho uld be easier with group but u get less kills, harder solo but u get more kills, reverse this.. its dishearteninf when an arcane warrior and three mythic rogues can't beat the time of one arcane rogue.....
    Yep, this is definitely frustrating.. Currently most lb rankings are held by rogues... Seems there is certainly something wrong with the way they are set up, imao!
    And elites sure as hell should be easier with a good, balanced team, not all rogues or ONE rogue wth!

- Just my view -

tc, Osa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullox View Post
    How can a Rogue solo this? I tried with 3k life and get always onehittet from Bloodhammer......and what can i do vs. these ******* purple balls?
    some rouges are special, and beside those some rouges have high critic,dex,damage,dps than other characters, so they are good warrior i should say ( but i personally don't like rouge I more like warriors otherwise I would create rouge character.)
    Last edited by cyrusrevange; 06-16-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I like to thank the STS for free platinum for players. thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Osahete View Post
    Yep, this is definitely frustrating.. Currently most lb rankings are held by rogues... Seems there is certainly something wrong with the way they are set up, imao!
    And elites sure as hell should be easier with a good, balanced team, not all rogues or ONE rogue wth!

- Just my view -

tc, Osa
    When Rouge have 400 DEX is like even been hit but not been hit, and when they have high critic combined with high DPS and damage makes them super warrior, I think some changes must be made to rouge character or at least the warriors must have higher damage at normal situation than rouges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    So, about the problem with the lack of stats on the amulet..
    Would it be allowed to make a script (AutoHotkey is my preference) that would click really quickly to equip your amulet right as the boss is dying? It would help with the problem of timing etc.
    I think is a good idea in the future bring items that contain some luck beside their stats, maybe sword or armor or even new Arcane pet can have luck in their stats..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default is it true that this game can be hacked

I wanna know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    some rouges are special, and beside those some rouges have high critic,dex,damage,dps than other characters, so they are good warrior i should say ( but i personally don't like rouge I more like warriors otherwise I would create rouge character.)
    You keep saying this. Having hi dmg, crit, and dps does not make you a good warrior. I don't know where you learned that. Definitely not in arcane legends

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)