Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LVL31 PVP End Gamers Sky high Ego

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation LVL31 PVP End Gamers Sky high Ego

I thought that players with great gears (top gears) are awesome, maybe some but today when i party with them, its just not so right..
    they act high and mighty and got to much ego around them.. they feel like they are the god of the game and they keep thrash talking to not so geared players, farming, killing on spawn area..

im really pissed off with their attitudes, is like they have no life and friends that they don't respect other gamers, i dont want to point out names but ill definitely make sure i wont join them in pvp or make them enemy in pvp.

these kinds of people don't deserve respect. maybe in real life they have inferiority complex and inside the game is their only output. pathetic people.. what goes around comes around..

sorry venting out.. a lot can relate to this..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Whacywhack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

i actually agree with both of you guys , but the thing is its just a game and the people who think that they are better than you
    because they have a better gear are really " not sane "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whacywhack View Post
    I thought that players with great gears (top gears) are awesome, maybe some but today when i party with them, its just not so right..
    they act high and mighty and got to much ego around them.. they feel like they are the god of the game and they keep thrash talking to not so geared players, farming, killing on spawn area..

im really pissed off with their attitudes, is like they have no life and friends that they don't respect other gamers, i dont want to point out names but ill definitely make sure i wont join them in pvp or make them enemy in pvp.

these kinds of people don't deserve respect. maybe in real life they have inferiority complex and inside the game is their only output. pathetic people.. what goes around comes around..

Sorry for the bad experience but perhaps you are right.but it doesnt really skewed towards endgamers.simply said tegardless there are a few who simply ruin the gaming experience by being arrogant,snoobish and proven boorish at some point.you might end up with bad party but there are always others who ar3 friendly and simply inspire you to become good players.as for me i have a lot to name for that fuels my spirit and motivate me to keep playing and progressing.

Theres always an ignore button if they pissed you much lmao!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Sorry for the bad experience but perhaps you are right.but it doesnt really skewed towards endgamers.simply said tegardless there are a few who simply ruin the gaming experience by being arrogant,snoobish and proven boorish at some point.you might end up with bad party but there are always others who ar3 friendly and simply inspire you to become good players.as for me i have a lot to name for that fuels my spirit and motivate me to keep playing and progressing.

Theres always an ignore button if they pissed you much lmao!

your definitely right.. but i hope there is a ignore button (to not see what they said on public) i think that's more like it! if this is a real life situation i think it will be a big brawl.. lol.. come to think of it some people show toughness in online games but in reality they are just a nerdy guy who actually wants to get even since they have been bullied at school or in the past..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

yeah..i have some bad experience with them..talking trash about me in foreign language (that i know lol). But some are really nice. I guess not all people are made to be nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Sometimes trash talking is part of competitive play. In a lot of sports trash talking is very common. However it is definitely not disrespectful or "over the top". Trash talk is usually used to intimidate other players and more a test of mental condition. I'm not saying I approve of this, but I'm just not surprised, and I don't mind such a common thing. Sometimes there are people that trash talk, but once i get to meet them they are actually cool people. If the trash talk is getting on your nerve and affecting your gameplay, then it's working. It's better off to ignore it, or find another game. Don't be surprised to find a lot. It's part of the game.

Want that perfect signature like mine? Check out over here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vholt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Ignore them.
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Robhawk

I just wanted to share this with you:

My original post, the first answer in this thread...
    The whole PVP / CTF stuff is still a sort of beta... Get a good guilde and friends and play with them - random CTF joins often are a ******* joke.
    ... was deleted and i got a warning from STS-Super-Admin...

Im from germany and i never thought that "***** joke" is such a bad thing to the guys in the staates? Im a wrong? To my mind this is ridiculous if not i apoligize.

I always thought of freedom of opinion, especially int the USA but STS deletes posts even with a little critisism or ONE "bad" word although that its clear that the actual content is just pleasant!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 06-16-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I just wanted to share this with you:

My original post, the first answer in this thread...

... was deleted and i got a warning from STS-Super-Admin...

Im from germany and i never thought that "***** joke" is such a bad thing to the guys in the staates? Im a wrong? To my mind this is ridiculous if not i apoligize.

I always thought of freedom of opinion, especially int the USA but STS deletes posts even with a little critisism or ONE "bad" word although that its clear that the actual content is just pleasant!
    Not to criticize your opinion, but profanity and strong language is not always the answer. There are a wide variety of other English adjectives that can replace your "selected" word.

P.S. Don't forget to ring up your old friend: Thesaurus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

On a few occasions I've gotten angry during PvP and said some things, but it's always because of the same thing. Players all run from me when in groups of 1 or 2, but when they have numbers of course they don't run. Because I'm a sorcerer, I'm too slow to chase anyone down who wants to get away. As a result I've had some days where for hours straight every fight I have I'm outnumbered 4-to-1 or 5-to-1. I still get some kills, but it gets frustrating after a while. I really wish they would give us another alternative besides the 5-on-5 CTF arena. Even a 3-on-3 would be better since at least the worst it can be is 3-on-1.

The only solution for now is to not join random games and only join games with my guildmates. But those games last 30 seconds until the entire other team quits, and then we have to wait 5 minutes for another team to join and start a new 30 second game, and the cycle repeats. It's starting to become rather tiresome and boring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    On a few occasions I've gotten angry during PvP and said some things, but it's always because of the same thing. Players all run from me when in groups of 1 or 2, but when they have numbers of course they don't run. Because I'm a sorcerer, I'm too slow to chase anyone down who wants to get away. As a result I've had some days where for hours straight every fight I have I'm outnumbered 4-to-1 or 5-to-1. I still get some kills, but it gets frustrating after a while. I really wish they would give us another alternative besides the 5-on-5 CTF arena. Even a 3-on-3 would be better since at least the worst it can be is 3-on-1.

The only solution for now is to not join random games and only join games with my guildmates. But those games last 30 seconds until the entire other team quits, and then we have to wait 5 minutes for another team to join and start a new 30 second game, and the cycle repeats. It's starting to become rather tiresome and boring.

Tell your team to regroup, it shouldnt be the first time you've heard of this. If your team is good, things will turn out well. It works for me. However, if they can't get it together, it's a lost cause. Just leave the match

Want that perfect signature like mine? Check out over here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

+1

They act snobby,

Especially the noob ones.

Endgame sucks,

Jus tried it.

ALL GANGING or spamming 2-3k crits behind myhic wars for "elite" players.
    Disappointed with endgame,

Will go back to twinking smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vholt View Post
    Tell your team to regroup, it shouldnt be the first time you've heard of this. If your team is good, things will turn out well. It works for me. However, if they can't get it together, it's a lost cause. Just leave the match
    I guess I'm stubborn and usually stick around LOL. I can usually manage 1/1 kdr in these kind of games as I usually can take out 1 or 2 players each time of the 4-5 that gang up on me, but then they of course kill me. Every once in a while I do take them all out, and then you bet I talk some trash LOL.

At least these sort of games last a while. I find when I'm on a decent team the game ends in about a minute as everyone on the other team quits really fast. The only games that last a while are the games when my team is outmatched.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

There's many PUG players who don't mix in with the whole guildies/friend calling in bs.
    Join those games and you'll have a blast.

What I am frustrated about are players who can't play fair games. They'd call in friends/guildmates to join the opposing side so they wouldn't have a full team.
    Something needs to be done about these players/guilds behaving this way.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whacywhack View Post

I just recently joined PvP community at level 31 and by god it's great. To be honest you say that we trash talk not so geared players, but i've never seen a not fully geared level 30/31. Also we kind of like God in the game since we are the max level. If your pissed of with our attitudes go twinkin' and stay away from us, because by creating this thread i predict 100's of pages of flaming eachother so....

Inb4lock

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    I just recently joined PvP community at level 31 and by god it's great. To be honest you say that we trash talk not so geared players, but i've never seen a not fully geared level 30/31. Also we kind of like God in the game since we are the max level. If your pissed of with our attitudes go twinkin' and stay away from us, because by creating this thread i predict 100's of pages of flaming eachother so....

Inb4lock
    the sole purpose of this thread is to make those players see what are they actually doing while playing pvp.. and if your guilty with it, i don't care but at least i know it will affect you somehow.... if you haven't seen some players do that, you should be thankful you have a good experience, it doesn't mean that if you don't experience it its not happening..

a players who keeps doing the same thing (bad thrash talks) needs a wake up call. and this is not flaming, this is only a reminder that each player who plays AL is an individual and should at least be respected..

also, why do i need to twink when i can just avoid you and your so called us in pvp and pve by remembering your names and putting you and your us in my ignore list..

this thread is also a good point for devs.. so maybe they can monitor (spectator) pvp sometimes and see whats happening and from there they can auto-banned players who fully abuse others players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

I have very bad experience playing lvl 31 PvP. I just enter the game and almost always encounter a group of full myth tanks that do not go after flag but simply crush everything that stands in the way. I don't know if kill farming was the initial purpose of the PvP arena.

I know one sorcerer of medium gear that made it to the LB by just capturing flags while the tanks are farming kills

On the other hand, I have met several full myth warriors in Elite Runs and very often it is clear that when it comes down to skills and tactics they are absolutely useless. So, most probably the only thing they did is to use credit card and buy all available gear. But that does not make you a good player.

I think it depends on what you expect of the game. I personally expect fun with my friends during elite runs and arena runs. PvP on high level is definitely something I can easily live without.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

They should make a separate pvp room for "RANDOMLY" arranged teams.

Issue Solved!

*and ofc only the random games will count towards LB stats*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Op discontinued low lvl items like dark watch sword,mighty jugger+berserker, ensorcelled rings are more rare than a mythic, no chance against toons with these.
    I saw a lvl8 warrior with 5000 kills and 0 death in pvp.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I hardly see people trash talking/disrespecting each other at endgame.
    On rare occasions where someone raged I noticed it were mostly twinks (lvl 30, guildtag:blacklisted, EVIL, lol) who moved up from
    twinking and received a nice beating.
    They called everyone noobs and demanded 1vs1s lol.
    Some people fail because they can`t buy into the concept of teamplay or they just suck (like Postul).
    Last edited by Spects; 06-17-2013 at 06:03 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spects For This Useful Post: