Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How long until I receive help?

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Stories of the customer service here upset me.

I play another mmo. Not nearly as long as I have played PL and have spent WAY less money. I am a VIP in that game and have an ingame option for help/support. I used it and was pmed immediately in game and my problem was addressed. This is amazing customer service it shows they do care about their clients and are there for them. This is what every company should stride for and many do by the 'click to chat' option on so many websites.

Waiting more than 24 hours for any customer service from any company seem completely unacceptable to me.
    This ^... thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I truly don't know what has gone wrong with customer support. I have noticed that customer support is faster if I need support from something from AL. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it is better. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't customer support supposed to address the issue? Heck, it's difficult for me to even get a platinum refund these days!

STS, don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the company and the wonderful games that it creates. However, two years ago, if I had an issue, I knew customer support had my back. Now? It's a miracle if they are able to grant me my request. I do not know if many people are rejected/given the standard denial response in order to keep support costs down or what, but I do not feel secure when emailing support anymore.

Thus, if support could be bumped up, I am positive all games would benefit from it. Heck, it would even help keep complaints down. Why? Customers will not feel totally ignored. As of right now, I feel like I am continuing investing in a company that refuses to invest in me or other players when they need assistance. Yes, I get that some people abuse support. Thus, why not ban those offenders versus taking support options that were previously available?

I hope this advice can be taken into consideration. If staff/moderators feel anything wrong with this post, feel free to edit it. However, please, just take the post into consideration and try upping support. If we can't have a campaign for a while in PL yet, the least that could be done is take care of customers via support.

Yours truly,

~Apollo
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

The Land Of Trolls. Graduated Medic from The Land Of Trolls.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I truly don't know what has gone wrong with customer support. I have noticed that customer support is faster if I need support from something from AL. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it is better. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't customer support supposed to address the issue? Heck, it's difficult for me to even get a platinum refund these days!

STS, don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the company and the wonderful games that it creates. However, two years ago, if I had an issue, I knew customer support had my back. Now? It's a miracle if they are able to grant me my request. I do not know if many people are rejected/given the standard denial response in order to keep support costs down or what, but I do not feel secure when emailing support anymore.

Thus, if support could be bumped up, I am positive all games would benefit from it. Heck, it would even help keep complaints down. Why? Customers will not feel totally ignored. As of right now, I feel like I am continuing investing in a company that refuses to invest in me or other players when they need assistance. Yes, I get that some people abuse support. Thus, why not ban those offenders versus taking support options that were previously available?

I hope this advice can be taken into consideration. If staff/moderators feel anything wrong with this post, feel free to edit it. However, please, just take the post into consideration and try upping support. If we can't have a campaign for a while in PL yet, the least that could be done is take care of customers via support.

Yours truly,

~Apollo
    When even the oldies start to complain about support, I bet STS has had to listen. After all, look at other MMOs that failed due to that matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

I waited 1 week and This is what I get..

Hello,

Unfortunately we are not able to complete your request at this time. While we strive to satisfy every player request, somethings are outside of the scope of the Customer Support department.

If there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Gnosis

1 week for a Yes/No question..
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post

Hello,

Unfortunately we are not able to complete your request at this time. While we strive to satisfy every player request, somethings are outside of the scope of the Customer Support department.

If there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Gnosis

That's there favorite response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post

Hello,

Regards,

Gnosis

That's his standard reply lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I play another mmo. Not nearly as long as I have played PL and have spent WAY less money. I am a VIP in that game and have an ingame option for help/support. I used it and was pmed immediately in game and my problem was addressed. This is amazing customer service it shows they do care about their clients and are there for them. This is what every company should stride for and many do by the 'click to chat' option on so many websites.

Waiting more than 24 hours for any customer service from any company seem completely unacceptable to me.
    What game is that?

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi everyone,

I wanted to chime in from our side to give our perspective.

First, we do have support coverage on the weekend. We recently brought on more staff to allow us to cover weekends.

Secondly, what game you are writing about has zero change on the speed of the reply. We prioritize purchase issues and after that is everything else in a queue. When the team gets to your issues is when they get to it.

The response time varies greatly with the demand and with resources to meet it. After a busy weekend there can be a bit of a backlog. Also, if we have one of our Support Team out of the office for a stretch can impact response times. We're a small company, but we strive for the best service possible.

For Ape, Flacs and XghostzX if you have an old issue you want to address, feel free to PM me. I don't see issues with your ticket histories that would match your complaints. Likely I'm not searching for the correct account since your forum account is likely different from the game account in question.

Extreme, just to be clear, your question was responded to in 4.5 days, not a week. I'm sorry that we were not able to address your request.

In general, our Support Team used to do "extras" in the past that we no longer do. One popular one is looking for "free" names. In the past we would search for who had that name and free it up for users to use now. Such extras are outside the scope of the Support Team and is something we no longer offer to do. Thanks very much for your understanding.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to chime in from our side to give our perspective.

First, we do have support coverage on the weekend. We recently brought on more staff to allow us to cover weekends.

Secondly, what game you are writing about has zero change on the speed of the reply. We prioritize purchase issues and after that is everything else in a queue. When the team gets to your issues is when they get to it.

The response time varies greatly with the demand and with resources to meet it. After a busy weekend there can be a bit of a backlog. Also, if we have one of our Support Team out of the office for a stretch can impact response times. We're a small company, but we strive for the best service possible.

For Ape, Flacs and XghostzX if you have an old issue you want to address, feel free to PM me. I don't see issues with your ticket histories that would match your complaints. Likely I'm not searching for the correct account since your forum account is likely different from the game account in question.

Extreme, just to be clear, your question was responded to in 4.5 days, not a week. I'm sorry that we were not able to address your request.

In general, our Support Team used to do "extras" in the past that we no longer do. One popular one is looking for "free" names. In the past we would search for who had that name and free it up for users to use now. Such extras are outside the scope of the Support Team and is something we no longer offer to do. Thanks very much for your understanding.
    Thanks for the detailed response. Just wondering, do you guys still do live support sessions?

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Since we moved the backend from Zendesk to Desk.com earlier this year we lost the feature to do live chat.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Since we moved the backend from Zendesk to Desk.com earlier this year we lost the feature to do live chat.
    Always thought that would be a cool thing to do. Maybe another stream sometime when work isn't crazy?

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Nice to know that they are listening

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Always thought that would be a cool thing to do. Maybe another stream sometime when work isn't crazy?
    Honestly, very few people made use of the live chat feature. As I understand it, it was mostly a distraction to the Support Team. At this point we'd prefer to keep the focus on grinding through the ticket volume.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Honestly, very few people made use of the live chat feature. As I understand it, it was mostly a distraction to the Support Team. At this point we'd prefer to keep the focus on grinding through the ticket volume.
    I understand. With AL out you must get a lot more support tickets than before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Wow.. Just Wow A dev Actually Reads.. Thanks Sam.. And also Thought it was a week.. really Good To know a Dev Care.

-Extreme
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I know sam already replied, but i'm gonna say that this^^ was almost how it was when they only had PL to worrg about. I remeber sometimes it took until later that day lol.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ah. So it seems we are all experiencing some sting from Als favoritism. Support definitely will come if u label it under arcane, is what I've been hearing lately.
    Sl-engi 50. Op 50. Com 40 GiRls just wanna have fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:1141392
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    There was a live chat feature?!?!
    And no one told me all this time?!?!
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 06-19-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    There was a live chat feature?!?!
    And no one told me all this time?!?!
    Same there..

Maybe some advertisements would have made it way more lively/efficient, and it would be permiting nowadays to reduce consequently the number of requests and tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by billybob1 View Post
    i asked them if they could uncraft sum of my black armor just to b goofy..they replied a week n a half later---they said no
    lol...they waited that long to tell me
    About that, it's normal they didn't do .. NPC's in game who craft dragon parts say "we won't be able to uncraft it, are you SURE you want to craft it?"
    I think they say something like this.
    Last edited by Chickenrunnn; 06-19-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I sent a support ticket in three days ago, and sent you a pm yesterday morning. Any idea on when it will be addressed?