Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Exclamation Continuation of "A Pocket Legends Quest Guide"

A Continuation of "A Pocket Legends Quest Guide"
    In Memory of Ayrliana

Preface
    The original Pocket Legends Quest Guide was solely developed by Ayrilana.
    This guide was one of its kind, providing not only accurate and complete quest information of all the quests receivable throughout all of the campaigns in Pocket Legends, but also useful tips and notes on completing each various assignment.
    Unfortunately, our Guardian of Alterra has become inactive in order to pursue her goals in real life.
    In this sense, the duty of updating the quest guide was passed on to the forums.
    Since the Balefort Sewers, however, updates have been neglected and there have been an accumulating amount of requests for an update.

Thus, in the memory of a respected Guardian of Alterra, I fully dedicate this continuation of the Pocket Legends Quest Guide to Ayrilana.

Note: The Quest Guide has not been completed. As of now, only Nuri's Hallows has been fully documented.
    I will add Mount Fang, Humania, and Blacksmoke Mountain in each of the following days, so expect the guide to be done in a few days.

Introduction
    To quickly jump to a campaign, select the four-letter or five-letter search code for each campaign and use the "CTRL+F" or "Command+F" shortcuts. This will reduce the need of having to scroll down to find each campaign.

Nuri's Travelling Circus Quests - [NTCQS]
    Mount Fang Quests - [MFQS]
    Isle of Humania Quests - [IHQS]
    Blacksmoke Mountain Quests - [BSMQS]

INTRODUCTION (by Ayrilana)

I created this guide to serve as an aid to those who are doing quests and want the extra help. I deliberately kept this simple which is why you won't see a detailed walkthrough, rewards, and so on. Most of the quests are simple enough that detailed help won't really be necessary. I'm sure someone is currently in the process of making one though.

There are some general tips that will help in doing quests.

Quite a few quests have a level requirement. Cyber quests and quests referring you to another campaign are a few examples.
    Some quests have prerequisite quests that require a quest or multiple quests to be completed in order for it to become available. Daily quests in Balefort Sewers is an example of this.
    If you get stuck, the quest log often gives help. If you have no quests in the log, it'll give you a hint towards the next quest. It will normally give you hints towards the earlier quests that are not completed. A common example is for the Frozen Nightmares Elite quests. If you're looking for Alien Oasis quest hints, you'll be stuck with hints for the Frozen Nightmare quests until you complete them.
    The majority of quests have a "GO TO" button in the quest log. This will generally take you to where you need to go. This isn't saying it's the best place though. There could be a better place to go if you have a quest that asks for X amount of a particular item, for example.

How to Use this Quest Guide
    The quest guide follows the same format for all quests-

Quest: [the name of the quest]
    Given by: [the NPC that assigns you the quest]
    Complete with: [the NPC to talk with to complete the quest]
    NPC Descriptions: [NPC that assigns you the quest]: "the dialogue that comes along with the quest when the NPC assigns you with the quest"/[NPC that you talk with to complete the quest]: "the dialogue that comes along with completing the quest with the NPC"
    Description: [the brief description of the quest that is found via the Quest menu tab]
    Rewards: [the rewards of the quest; if there are choice rewards, all choice rewards will be listed and you will only be able to choose ONE out of multiple]
    Notes: [any extra notes, tips, or advice to assist you in completing the quest]

Errors and Missing Information
    The following pieces of the Quest Guide are currently uncompleted/work in progress, due to mistakes made while completing the quest, or not having the required prerequisites completed.

Nuri's Travelling Circus
    -None

Mount Fang
    -"The Bloodstones" Quest Menu Description
    -"Mindless Miners" Quest: Roland NPC Dialogue (upon quest completion)

Isle of Humania
    -"Fur Gee Furballs" Quest: Trader Joan NPC Dialogue (upon quest completion)

Blacksmoke Mountain
    -2 "Elite Cap Vanity Crafting" Quests
    -2 "Elite/Heroic" Quests

NURI'S TRAVELLING CIRCUS - [NTCQS]
    7/7 Quests, all in order, prerequisite is the quest before it

Quest: Disco Fever
    Given by: Esmeralda (Nuri's Hallows- Towne)
    Complete with: Death (The House of Pain)
    NPC Descriptions: Esmeralda: "First it started with Panto the Mime. He ran off toward the cemetery in a craze. We have to get him back here on the double! Without him, the clowns will be lost during the opening act!"/Death: "You again! Hey, you sure you haven't seen that mime around? Well, it doesn't matter. Sounds like the music is dying off. Besides I've got this mess on my hands now."
    Description: Find Panto the Mime in THE HAUNTED SYMPHONY and free his soul from the curse.
    Rewards: 450 Gold and Choose from: Acrobat's Melodic Auto-Crossbow, Magician's Maestro's Baton, Ringmaster's Reptilian Shield
    Notes: Simply travel to the first map of Nuri's Hallows (The Haunted Symphony), clear to the end, and defeat the boss (Panto the Mime).

Quest: Blood, Svet and Ze Fears
    Given by: Death (The House of Pain)
    Complete with: Death (The Lion's Den)
    NPC Description: Death: "Got these new rags off some crazy eyed loon that charged at me screaming about some buff guy. Say, think you could track him down? I'm sure he's behind this ruckus."/Death: "Hey...wha?! How'd you get in here? Can't you see I'm busy? Oh it's you. You took care of muscle boy? Good deal! Now scram buddy! I've got a meeting with a Mime's soul."
    Description: Help Death stop the noise by freeing Gustav the Strongman's soul in the HOUSE OF PAIN.
    Rewards: 450 Gold and Choose from: Magician's Strongman Wristband, Ringmaster's Strongman's Mallet, Acrobat's Melodic Cap
    Notes: Travel to the second map of Nuri's Hallows (The House of Pain), clear to the end, and defeat the boss (Gustav the Strongman).

Quest: Pop Quiz, Hot Shot!
    Given by: Death (The Lion's Den)
    Complete with: Death (The Lion's Den)
    NPC Description: Death: "Answer my riddle and I'll let you both out of here. It's easy! A train is heading North at 5 mph. You're in a car chasing it at 89 mph. Your velocity is dampened by 13 mph wind. Who is my favorite band?"/Death: "Hahah...you'll never gue...err - hey! Wait a second!! How'd you know I like Bone Jovie?! I uh...just like their top hits."
    Description: Search for clues in Death's Cabin to correctly answer his riddle.
    Rewards: 450 Gold
    Notes: In Death's Cabin, you should see three clickable items- Death's Boombox, Concert Poster, and An Autographed Picture.
    Click on all three and you have completed the quest.

Quest: Taming the Beast
    Given by: Death (The Lion's Den)
    Complete with: Enzo the Acrobat (Boggy Waters)
    NPC Description: Death: "I could tell you're looking for someone aren't you? What's that...an Animal Tamer? I bet you THE LION'S DEN would be where you'd find one! I'll take you there as soon as you're ready. Just say the word!"/Enzo the Acrobat: "Enzo greets you. He is acrobatista extraordinare! And brother of Alessandro. Enzo come to thank you for freeing brother of madness. Now, show continues! Enzo know of only one performer left to catch..."
    Description: Find Alessandro the Tamer in THE LION'S DEN and free his soul.
    Rewards: 450 Gold and Choose from: Acrobat's Tamer's Blunderbuss, Ringmaster's Tamer's Scimitar, Magician's Reptilian Staff
    Notes: Click on Death again in his cabin to teleport into the Lion's Den. From there, clear to the end and you will see two bosses- Alessandro's Lion and Alessandro the Tamer. Kill them both and the quest is completed.

Quest: Slithery Situation
    Given by: Enzo the Acrobat (Boggy Waters)
    Complete with: Esmeralda (Nuri's Hallows- Towne)
    NPC Description: Enzo the Acrobat: "After much talk, Enzo, Panto and Gustav agree...best plan to capture Snake Charmer is not look Snake Charmer in eye. No, seriously friend...he has lazy eye. Enzo wishes luck to you!"/Esmeralda: "The last performer! Word travelled quickly through the woods and I hear he's on his way back now. You have no idea what stress that was causing me!"
    Description: Defeat the Snake Charmer in the Boggy Waters.
    Rewards: 450 Gold and Choose from: Magician's Reptilian Staff, Acrobat's Reptilian Dagger, Ringmaster's Reptilian Shield
    Notes: Go to Boggy Waters and clear the map to the end. The Snake Charmer is the boss. Defeat him and you will complete the quest.

Quest: Drama Queen
    Given by: Esmeralda (Nuri's Hallows- Towne)
    Complete with: Esmeralda (Nuri's Tent)
    NPC Description: Esmeralda: "With the show well on its way now, I can take a breather. Listen, we can't let something like this happen again. Go meet me in my mother's tent so we can figure out how to free her of the curse..."/Esmeralda: "I can't bear to see her like this. All calm and peaceful. She used to be so grouchy and always on everyone's case. We have to get her back to how she was!"
    Description: Speak to Esmeralda in Nuri's Tent
    Rewards: 450 Gold
    Notes: Simply go to Nuri's Tent, which is located in Nuri's Hallows (Towne) and speak to Esmeralda again to complete the quest.

Quest: Facing Nuri's Fears
    Given by: Esmeralda (Nuri's Tent)
    Complete with: Esmeralda (Nuri's Tent)
    NPC Description: Esmeralda: "When I was young, I heard about a way to open up a portal into others' minds. I've never tried this, so you may want to have your will ready...JUST IN CASE. Ready to dive into her mind?"/Esmeralda: "You did it! With her curse lifted from her body, she should be able to make a full recovery! Please, take this VIP pass. It will allow access to some of the towne's games and shows. Go have fun!"
    Description: Find the source of Nuri's madness and free her soul from it.
    Rewards: Ability to enter Nuri's Funhouse! (Mini-Dungeon) via Valentino or Host/Join Game, 450 Gold and Choose from: Ringmaster's Reptilian Helmet, Magician's Strongman Wristband, Acrobat's Tamer's Bow
    Notes: Upon obtaining the quest, a short cutscene follows and you will be automatically teleported to the Nuri's Madness dungeon. Simply complete this dungeon by lighting three obelisks through tapping on them and waiting and then going to the final room where the boss, Nuri the Gypsy Queen, is located. Defeat her and you will complete the quest. Be wary of random respawning monsters that will attack you and a constant HP drain buff throughout the dungeon while searching for obelisks.
    Last edited by Whirlzap; 06-26-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Completed Quest Guide 6/26/13

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post: