Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

ISLE OF HUMANIA - [IHQS]
    13/13 Quests, all in order, prerequisite are the quests before it

Humania Towne Quests

Quest: Dream Come True
    Given by: Humanian Ambassador (Mount Fang- Peak Fang Towne)
    Complete with: Kikewa the Great (Humania Towne)
    NPC Description: Humanian Ambassador: "Our worst nightmares have come to life and the Humanian civilization is at stake! If you are brave, meet our fearless leader, Kikewa the Great, in Humania for your quest."/Kikewa the Great: "At last! Oh Great Goddess Pa'ao, you have sent a HEROIC (and strange) beast to save us!"
    Description: Speak with Kikewa the Great in Humania Towne.
    Rewards: 350 Gold
    Notes: Go through the Portal to Humania and you will be teleported to the Humania Towne. Talk to Kikewa the Great to complete the quest.

Quest: Boo Gee Monster
    Given by: Kikewa the Great (Humania Towne)
    NPC Description: Kikewa the Great: "AH!! You speak Humanian?! Excellent - we need your help to defeat the evil monster "Boo Gee", so we can reclaim our homes in South Pointe Village."/Kikewa the Great: "Great Pa'ao the Eternal- we've been saved!! Please take this as your payment."
    Description: Defeat the Boo Gee monster.
    Notes: Join the first dungeon of Humania (South Pointe Village), clear to the end and defeat the boss, Boo Gee.

Quest: Trapped in the Closet
    Given by: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal (Humania Towne)
    Complete with: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal (Humania Towne)
    NPC Description: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "The spirits of captured Humanians are calling to me from South Pointe Village - prisoners in their own homes, begging for rescue! Free them and I will reward you."/Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "I sense the Humanians are once again free. I thank you, great fighter of Alterra."
    Description: Free captive Humanians.
    Notes: In South Pointe Village, there will be cabins with Humanians inside. Free the Humanians by tapping on the cabin. The quest is completed once you free 6 Trapped Humanians.

Quest: Troll Lodge
    NPC Description: Kikewa the Great: "Have you ever seen a troll? They're hideous, and one named "Lucky" has decided to move in to the Humanian lodge at Loko Beach! Are you strong enough to oust this abomination?"/Kikewa the Great: "Ugh, you smell of...did you? You killed the troll! Oh, I can't thank you enough. Here's your payment."
    Description: Defeat "Lucky" the troll.
    Notes: Join the second map of Humania (Loko Beach), clear to the end and defeat the boss, "Lucky".

Quest: Ritual of Pure Evil
    NPC Description: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "I sense a great danger at Loko Beach. In my mind's eye, I see goblins performing the ritual of ho'opi'opi'o - PURE EVIL! Stop them braver adventurer!"/Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "So the vision was true! You know, you're a good..."thing" for Humania."
    Description: Destroy beach ritual objects.
    Notes: Join Loko Beach and destroy 7 of the ritual totems that the goblins are centered around.

Quest: Skeletons, Krushed
    NPC Description: Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "I sense a great danger in the cabanas of Coco's beach community. A King, with a CROWN!! I can almost make out his name: Sk... Ske... Skel... Aw, I lost it. Be a dear and bring me his crown, won't you?"/Shaman Ha'aolakainapal: "You call him Skeller? Never heard of him. Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL CROWN! It is quite essential to my duty as towne medicine man. Anywhere, here's some coins."
    Description: Defeat crowned skeleton.
    Notes: Go to the third map of Humania (Coco's Cabanas), clear to the end and defeat the boss, Skeller Krunch, to obtain the Skeleton Crown.

Quest: Skeletons in the Closet
    Given by: War Chief Kika'but (Humania Towne Hall)
    Complete with: War Chief Kika-but (Humania Towne Hall)
    NPC Description: War Chief Kika'but: "Another Humanian neighborhood was evacuated today. Skeletons are erupting from the closets of Coco's beachfront cabanas! We need someone brave to seal the demon-infected wardrobes."/War Chief Kika'but: "Ghastly, aren't they? You're a true hero! Please, take this as my thanks."
    Description: Seal skeletons into closets.
    Notes: Join Coco's Cabanas, enter the cabins and tap on the Cabana Closets to close them. Unlike other quests, YOU have to be the one to close the Cabana Closet to have it count. Close 7 Cabana Closets to complete the quest.

Quest: Tiki Bar
    NPC Description: Kikewa the Great: "I have learned that the Sandbar Lagoon has fallen to this new evil. Our ancestors built the idolic statues of the ancient Sandbar Lagoon. This pestilence will devastate us Humanians if we let it grow any further. I need your help. If evil lives within our ancient Tiki relics, then destroy the relics we must! May Pa'ao the Eternal protect you, friend."/Kikewa the Great: "Stiffling - Living statues! What a sight to behold! The relics will be missed but you've done a great service to the Humanians. Here is your reward."
    Description: Destroy giant Tiki statues.
    Notes: Join Sandbar Lagoon, the fourth map of Humania, and defeat the dark grey rock-like golem statues. They are stoic and will only rise form the ground once you approach them. Defeat 12 of these and the quest is completed.

Quest: The Big Kahuna
    Complete with: War Chief Kika'but (Humania Towne Hall)
    NPC Description: War Chief Kika'but: "The evil and ruinous Kahuna spirit has come to life in the Sandbar Lagoon. The Humanian Army is...well... we don't have one, and the gods will surely punish us for allowing Kahuna's spirit to rule these sacred grounds! Will you face him, great hero?"/War Chief Kika'but: "You did it! We owe you our lives. Take this payment for your bravery, instead."
    Description: Defeat "Kahuna" the idolic statue.
    Notes: Join Sandbar Lagoon, clear to the end, and defeat the boss, Big Kahuna.

Quest: Tiki God
    NPC Description: Kikewa the Great: "Our worst nightmares have come true. The evil, warring God known as "Tiki" has been sighted on the beach pier at Devil's Coast. It is a dark time, indeed. You and your fellow fighters are our only hope."/Kikewa the Great: "Great blessed spirit of the young and beautiful goddess Pa'ao! She has returned you here to safety. This news is like the sweet song of a morning finch to my ear! You are divinity itself, great adventurer of Alterra! We owe you our lives, but perhaps you'll accept this offering instead?"
    Description: Defeat Tiki God.
    Rewards: 200 Gold and Choose from: Coco's Raptorhide Helm, Luna's Havoc Cowl, Kahiko's Rageborn Helmet
    Notes: Join the fifth map of Humania (Devil's Coast), clear to the end and defeat the boss, Tiki God.

Quest: War Plans
    Complete with: War Chief Kika'but (Humania Towne Hall)
    NPC Description: War Chief Kika'but: "It is a dark time for the Humanian race. Wicked creatures thought only to exist in fables have taken foot in what remains of the abandoned beach houses on Devil's Coast. It is clear by the grotesqueness of these beasts, that they are pure evil. Our ancestral tales say that if evil finds its way to us from Devil's Coast, the Humanian race is doomed. So, what's the War Plan? I was hoping that perhaps you, the greatest hero in Alterra, might play one more part in the saga to save Humania."/War Chief Kika'but: "You say you've seen these beasts before? My poor friend, it must be a lingering haze placed upon you by the evil Tiki monster. Here is some coin. If you're not better by morning, perhaps you should visit Shaman Ha'aolakainapal."
    Description: Defeat beach house intruders.
    Notes: Join Devil's Coast and defeat the two beach house intruder mini-bosses- GURGOX THE GRATIFIED and T'PAXX THE VACATIONER.

Humania- Lost Villas Quests
    Note: Travel to Lost Villas via the Host/Join Game menu or through the boat located in Humania Towne Hall.

Quest: Exotic Furs
    Given by: Trader Joan (Lost Villas)
    Complete with: Trader Joan (Lost Villas)
    NPC Description: Trader Joan: "I have another big order of exotic tropical furs I need to fulfill. If you want to help, go slay some boogie monsters in the Lost Villas and bring me their fur."/Trader Joan: "Thanks! Now listen here - These furs are all the rage, so come back tomorrow and I guarantee I'll have another order for you to fill."
    Description: Collect boogie monster furs.
    Rewards: 115 Gold and Choose from: Hawkeye Gem, Presto's Gem, Gladiator's Gem
    Notes: Kill 100 of the boogie monsters in Lost Villas to complete this quest. Only the boogie monsters in Lost Villas count. This quest is repeatable daily.

Quest: Fur Gee Furballs
    Given by: Trader Joan (Lost Villas)
    Complete with: Trader Joan (Lost Villas)
    NPC Description: Trader Joan: "I have another order for Fur Gee furballs. If you think you can handle it, go to the Lost Villas to defeat Fur Gee monsters. Come back when you have enough furballs."
    Description: Collect Fur Gee's Furballs.
    Rewards: 350 Gold and Ocean Blue Diamond
    Notes: Fur Gee is a boss that randomly spawns at a rare rate in Lost Villas. Because Fur Gee barely spawns, it is easier to complete this quest by killing Boo Gee in South Pointe Village. Boo Gee will also reward you 1 furball per kill. Boo Gee in the 3 Plat-per-run paid Monster Bash dungeon will reward multiple furballs upon kill. Collect 50 of these furballs to complete the quest. This quest is repeatable every three days.
    Last edited by Whirlzap; 06-24-2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Added Humania Quests

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post: