Thread: New Subforum topic or established thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation New Subforum topic or established thread

Now that we have the wonderful ability to trade, there are going to be those who will try and take advantage of this. I think that we should have an established "Black List" of those who don't play fairly. We should be required to submit a request to a dev in order to keep from players adding someone's name out of revenge etc. I would just hate for someone to get to do this and not get penalized for this.
    Characters: Frantic lvl 23 Archer; Dragos lvl 17 Enchantress; Typhos lvl 4 archer lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not a bad idea but almost a waste of time. As the Devs have already said this is just a quick trade system they could put in. Hopefully it wont take to long for a well thought out trade system is released.
    Also I don't know if theres any way to actually make it work. Players would have to present proof of being cheated which would be extremely hard and all together annoying to do.
    Whats up next?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joesmo View Post
    Not a bad idea but almost a waste of time. As the Devs have already said this is just a quick trade system they could put in. Hopefully it wont take to long for a well thought out trade system is released.
    Also I don't know if theres any way to actually make it work. Players would have to present proof of being cheated which would be extremely hard and all together annoying to do.
    That is what I was thinking too... didn't know when the established trade would come in... just hoped that something could be done. Not sure of the capabilities...
    Characters: Frantic lvl 23 Archer; Dragos lvl 17 Enchantress; Typhos lvl 4 archer lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frantic View Post
    That is what I was thinking too... didn't know when the established trade would come in... just hoped that something could be done. Not sure of the capabilities...
    Lol. I applaud your effort.
    Whats up next?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any time... I love seeing things that we introduce being put in the game. Spacetime does a good job of reading the forum, can't wait to see this game in about a year or two... WOW.