Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 30 locked crates, and...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default 30 locked crates, and...

This is a rant, and I know it will be locked. But I felt like venting. But you can also take it as a feedback. Agree or disagree.

I opened 30 locked crates, that's 450 platinum, not to mention all the platinum also spent for the re-roll elixirs. And what do I get, nothing... useless legendaries that are not even worth selling, like a Sorcerer item with DEX as a main stat. I just don't understand games that make you spend money for a minuscule chance to get an item, I could probably open another 30 and still get nothing. And they are so easy to farm and abundant that I think the whole system is just flawed, in other words a rip-off, and destabilizing the economy.
    Running elites... Why? I haven't seen anything worthwhile drop, useless chests and greens/epics with re-roll elixirs.

I just don't see an incentive to play, there is absolutely nothing to strive for. When I reached 31, I right away bought all the best-in-slot legendaries for my Rogue of the AH for cheap gold, two sets actually one for DPS and one for HP, dagger set and bow sets. Next best items are mythics, which cost millions on the AH, and probably have a 0.01% chance from the crate. "End-game" ended right there...

I know some of you will say that 30 locked crates is nothing, I am sure there are people who probably opened a 100 of them, well good for you. But it's stupid.

There is no progression in this game. Progression keeps people playing. This is a grind-fest for that 0.01% chance. No thank you.

End rant.
    Last edited by Julenka; 06-23-2013 at 04:48 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julenka For This Useful Post: