Thread: Can anyone answer these

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Can anyone answer these

I haven't plaeyed Arcane legends for a very long time because as a mage I just couldnt win alot in pvp. Are mages now much better at pvp then they were around the level 21 cap? If so can anyone help me out with a mage pvp build?

I see that they have a team deathmatch arena now, it sounds pretty awseome! As of now though I'm currently not able to redownload Arcane legends until the next month, so can anyone post some screenshots of what Team deathatch arena looks like

And lastly I did redownloaded AL and deleted shortly after, but if was before team deathmatch was implented. I saw that I had a vip chest, and wondered for those who did get a Vip chest what did you recieve? When I got on I listed my level 5 founders warrior armor in cs for 10k, because there wasnt any in the cs and didnt want to overprice and I waste tax money. Im not a good merch so I rely on bundles for gear

Yes and if anyone wants to buy a founders Rogue set and Founders helm for warrior Ill sell when my connections fast enough to redownload which would be next month, I also have alot of bundle pinks, but only for my mage I did it mainly to get auction slots and inventory slots, and everytime I grew out of my current bunde set

Thanks for the answers
    Last edited by Stratyss; 06-25-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Welcome back to AL! Mages (at least Imo) are a little better than they were after the stun nerf way back when PvP first came out. The mythic stuff rly helps but if ur an average player like me there are plenty other gear to choose from.

Stick with a group, don't run solo. You might be called kser and ganger but that's better than the alternative: being bested by a rogue running solo.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

azaguidr, azaloren azadlo add me and pm me when u ready to sell founders items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Don't get rid of your founders cheap. There only going up in price. Depending on witch founders there worth alot more then 10k just looking out for you so you don't regret selling for cheap later.
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Alright thanks does anyone know the price of founders now

and can anyone take a few screenies of what team deathmatch arena looks like. And if possible give me a good pvp build for mage?

Also still wondering if you got one what did you get in your vip chest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Actually founders is pretty much what someone will pay for it. Its dced so there isn't a market price for it if I was ballin outta control I'd offer up to 500k for full set, maybe more. For the simple fact IMO, is that it is the best looking gear in game and hardly anyone has em now