you might say, wrong forum go to Pocket Legends bud. I prefer saying it here because the intention of this post is to give my first impressions of playing PL, having a background at AL, being my first MMORPG.

First impressions:
1. COMIC, everyone on the towns are wearing weird customes, maybe because the toons are animals and rendered comically. I cannot simply distinguish, which ones are best geared. Everyone looks like they are always wearing vanity items. Graphic-wise, its not really as polished as AL.
2. CONFUSING, I find the towns massive with different NPCs, maybe because I just started, didn't see the development of the town. As a starting player, I really don't know where to start, which NPC's to approach to ask some quests. I was even asking where to buy potions, I can't find it on the Store menu of the character.
3. TARGETING SYSTEM, when attacking enemies or smashing items, these direct toons which to attack and items to smash. What I find weird is that, an enemy is near me but the targeting system directs me to a farther enemy. Maybe there's an option to disable it or something, I have yet to discover it.
4. SKILLS, so many slots, don't know which to prioritize yet, but it has a COMBO move, just spamming the skills, didnt know how did the combo happen.
5. FREE VANITY, this one is cool tho would appear pretty common. Didn't expect to have this one on my stash, forerunner vanity, was it? better to hide those mismatched gears. Hoping AL would do the same.
6. Lastly, HIDE STATS, some high level hid their stats, we don't have it yet in AL.

I played with my Nexus 7, I still have my reservations if the graphics would look better if I played on a PC. Got to try it today.

Comparatively, Arcane Legends, IMO, is still the better game than PL. The human form, appeals to me visually rather than seeing PL with comic animals with ill-fitted gears. Don't get me wrong, this is a first impressions, I haven't gone deeper on the game, as I have yet to develop my paladin rhino.

Thanks for reading,

Phantomhorn [Lvl 10]<<<<my IGN
Paladin