Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haunted manor needs to get fixed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

This is going to be SO cool after Cinco fixes it! I intend to enjoy it a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes gizerbeam is a real a-hole. when running there he waits for his team to be at the barrels and shoots the barrels.
    if it hits and you have less than 100 armor you're dead.
    IGN 'xeraa'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

LOL guys. Read the current (I hope) Patch thread for help in lowering your frustrations.

I also think it's stupid for Shifty to take all of our money, but what can we do? Also the dungeon is high level, but again, if it was low level, do you know think the high levels would clobber it? and be bored? And yes, everyone wants to enjoy Halloween.

So read my post in the Patch thread and even low levels can get to the boss, complete quest, get some xp and get items. The whole idea is for everyone to enjoy Halloween before it's over. I don't see anything wrong with rushing and taking along some low levels if they know how to follow. Just watch out for the barrels.

So a little advice on joining a game, like Snake's post, and Gizer's right, so you have to be quick, and he's also right that the rushing I would say is mainly due to the time constraint.

And if you're in a game with Gizer, follow BEHIND him and a little bit back. He likes barrels. I don't see a problem with him having fun in the game: Come on people, are exploding barrels for LOOKING at? I figured out his predilection in less than one game and behaved accordingly. I follow behind a bit and I know where the barrels are so I walk on the opposite wall because he is NOT the only one exploding them. For low levels, it doesn't always work out (high level dungeon here), but a little smart following and you should be able to get to the boss most of the time.

Ok, now everyone take a deep breath, and go get me a witch hat!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

LOL, Fryce, it sounds like you haven't tried the fixed Mansion, yet. Run all you want, there's no boss. You have to clear that level and then the last two rooms are on the next level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    That'd actually be pretty awesome possum. I've always wanted to cuddle a yeti...erm...I mean...STAB IT IN THE FACE.
    (starts picketing) SAVE THE YETI!!!!
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    LOL guys. Read the current (I hope) Patch thread for help in lowering your frustrations.

I also think it's stupid for Shifty to take all of our money, but what can we do? Also the dungeon is high level, but again, if it was low level, do you know think the high levels would clobber it? and be bored? And yes, everyone wants to enjoy Halloween.

So read my post in the Patch thread and even low levels can get to the boss, complete quest, get some xp and get items. The whole idea is for everyone to enjoy Halloween before it's over. I don't see anything wrong with rushing and taking along some low levels if they know how to follow. Just watch out for the barrels.

So a little advice on joining a game, like Snake's post, and Gizer's right, so you have to be quick, and he's also right that the rushing I would say is mainly due to the time constraint.

And if you're in a game with Gizer, follow BEHIND him and a little bit back. He likes barrels. I don't see a problem with him having fun in the game: Come on people, are exploding barrels for LOOKING at? I figured out his predilection in less than one game and behaved accordingly. I follow behind a bit and I know where the barrels are so I walk on the opposite wall because he is NOT the only one exploding them. For low levels, it doesn't always work out (high level dungeon here), but a little smart following and you should be able to get to the boss most of the time.

The problem with Gizer is that his behavior is griefing. Griefers suck and are not redeemable. What are people suppose to do? Walk behind him and then when he stops just wait until he gets bored? At some point the players will want to move ahead. We shouldn't be dictated to by some a-hole so he can get his giggles at our expense. I call it griefing, and in some MMO's griefing gets your account banned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This comment is pertaining to rushing.

In all honestly, I'm not really into the rushing. My statement about the pinks, we all know that by the time this is done, everyone will have farmed there fair share of pinks. I'm not really a jerk. For all those who had a chance to "rush", admit it, you did feel a satisfaction after 'sniping' a new game. Having to refresh and then dozing off to click on a game already full, only left you more determined to participate further.

The rushing may be over and done with (and we had our fun), but it was all kicks and perhaps some desire to obtain some pinks.
    Last edited by gizerbeam; 10-19-2010 at 06:28 PM.
    What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
    Dracomace - Gizerbeam - Huckleberries

Trazintus: Hello! Buy my tent only 500g

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post

Thanks for having my back, I do apologize if I did make anyone's lives miserable. I was only trying to mix it up.
    '
    In response to

We shouldn't be dictated to by some a-hole so he can get his giggles at our expense. I call it griefing, and in some MMO's griefing gets your account banned.
    You want to ban me for blowing up barrels that were put there on purpose? Perhaps they were ment for the minions, but you have no right to get mad at me. Xera on the otherhand, I got you a few times mate No hard feelings.
    What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
    Dracomace - Gizerbeam - Huckleberries

Trazintus: Hello! Buy my tent only 500g

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gizerbeam View Post
    You want to ban me for blowing up barrels that were put there on purpose? Perhaps they were ment for the minions, but you have no right to get mad at me. Xera on the otherhand, I got you a few times mate No hard feelings.
    I'm calling you out for griefing. I'm not asking for you to be banned, if I wanted you banned I'd have to have reported abuse which I have not done. It would also have to be in the TOU that griefing is something they can ban for, which I'm not aware if it is or not. Do I have the right to get mad at you? Not really, you didn't grief me. You are making inflammatory remarks here like "eat or be eaten" to justify reprehensible behavior. You're also trying to justify your griefing, which you can't do. Griefing is behavior that only harms other players while providing no direct benefit to yourself. You also can't tell me that blowing up other players benefits you so you can go farm pinks while everyone has to respawn. It's still griefing. I guess you can't argue with stupid, so I won't try to argue the logic further.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo you paid and you got ripped no one i know paid wtf!?!?!?!?
    Kurl-55 Warrior
    Kurle-50 Archer
    kurll-47 Mage

Kurly-12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadywack View Post
    I'm calling you out for griefing. I'm not asking for you to be banned, if I wanted you banned I'd have to have reported abuse which I have not done. It would also have to be in the TOU that griefing is something they can ban for, which I'm not aware if it is or not. Do I have the right to get mad at you? Not really, you didn't grief me. You are making inflammatory remarks here like "eat or be eaten" to justify reprehensible behavior. You're also trying to justify your griefing, which you can't do. Griefing is behavior that only harms other players while providing no direct benefit to yourself. You also can't tell me that blowing up other players benefits you so you can go farm pinks while everyone has to respawn. It's still griefing. I guess you can't argue with stupid, so I won't try to argue the logic further.
    Yeah, I honestly can't believe he admitted to this:
    on the forums. FYI, I'm fairly certain you can be banned for griefing. And it just makes the previous post seem absurd which included this claim.
    I'm not really a jerk.
    Cmon. Lmao. "I'm not a jerk, I just act like one" or what?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.