Thread: Fun halloween stuff, thx!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Fun halloween stuff, thx!

Gotta say the costumes and quests are a blast! Love the new instance too ( but wish there was a way to stop those who rush it). Also after finally finding 28/28 i got the treat bag...way cool. So thanks devs... Really liking it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I found that I had to rush if I didn't want to spend my time killing mobs only to find the boss was not there at the end. I felt bad doing it but the instance I was in, everyone rushed so I had to go along. The boss and mini-boss should regen.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed. I tried many times to play through only to find others have run past me straight to the boss to kill him. This would be ok if the boss respawns but he doesn't appear to currently. If you can't beat them, join them ;-) LOL
    TeflonTank ~ Lvl 48 Tank | TeflonBird ~ Lvl 45 Archer | DrVoodoo ~ Lvl 45 Mage | TeflonWizard ~ Lvl 50 INTBear | TeflonSniper ~ Lvl 48 DEXBear | TeflonHobbit ~ Lvl 47 DEXMage | MrVooDoo ~ Lvl 35 INTBirdie | Pink Market Here
    "Your words give great insight into who you are"