Thread: Beginner Rouge Build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Beginner Rouge Build

So, I just started Arcane Legends and I've been searching around for builds for my rogue and all. At the moment I'm level 5 or so and I put all my stat points in dexterity.

From what I've read, a full dex build is the best and I should try to build strength/int from equips? Is this correct?

Moreover, what would be the best dps skill set, along with the full dex build? Currently I'm maxing out AimShot, not sure what else to do? Maybe combat medic/ noxious shot/ shadow piercer?

Btw, I'm mainly looking at this build: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...uild-for-Rogue

Any critque would be great. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

I'm guessing nobody replied to this because there's a number of discussions already dedicated to various rogue builds.

Really what's going to determine the best build for you is a combination of how you play and what purpose you want your toon to fulfill. Hit me up IG if you want some advice and thoughts concerning play style etc. ..

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Your choice, really. But as for me I chose to add some to int, as Rogues run out of mana pretty quickly. +It boosts attack a bit.

Legion's Guild hall doorwoman