Thread: A new vote kick/boot for PvP/CTF(MUST READ)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default A new vote kick/boot for PvP/CTF(MUST READ)

Have you ever had a guild war when the opposing team sends a guild member or guild alliance to block a spot in your team making it an unfairly and unequally battle?
    Maybe Sts can do something about this ..have a vote command in pvp "/votekick _______"
    Once all players have voted to kick (so thats 3-4 votes=kick) it warns the person they will be sent back to Windsmoore city in 15 seconds then doesn't allow the person to go to the same room in the next 5minute(like the mute version of pvp) BUT Only YOUR team can do the kicks, not the other. I'm tired of guilds holding up the spots making it hard for us we did 4v5 before but we still managed to win. There are times where we did 3v5 and couldn't do nothing about it. I had a messaged from a friend this morning & because of that I find it necessary to post my thoughts. I have to speak up too I know a lot of guilds that do this but it's going WAY too far. I know another solution is to "just leave" but we take pride in our guilds I hope you understand.
    And I have pictures to show of R.o.I "Republic of Indonesia" "Sadistic Killers" we asked them nicely to leave but they kept being ignorant and acting like kids. They always do this and I'm sure in other levels, other guilds, there's people who take up spots leaving the team that's SUPPOSED to win, loses. I don't like to lose Please do something or think about it. Screenshots included.
    Thank you for your time.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by boy; 07-02-2013 at 09:46 AM.