Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So I lagged and hatched Glacian...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Haha, I remember the occasional torch listed in the cs in PL for a gold cap just because someone had the disposable gold to do so and wanted to prove that point to everyone else in the game.
    I remember that happening a lot. That caused a couple of new players to suddenly farm torches and start spamming in Balefort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

It was an easy way to transfer money if u didn't have two devices ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Haha, I remember the occasional torch listed in the cs in PL for a gold cap just because someone had the disposable gold to do so and wanted to prove that point to everyone else in the game.
    And for some reason people will pay 500 each for em. Its not a lot of gold but when your running that area and pick up 20+ it makes a nice amount
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Inventory and stable are completely different spots so please don't make up stories just say you opened it easier right

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Dang..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Spart, They are next ti eachother, he obviously wouldnt of hatched an made this up. I heard something about hacking with you spart, about Boldeagle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cremated For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

dont worry love sts will help you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

think im in the same predicament. while playing i suddenly noticed my plat lacking 15.

couldnt figure out how then i realized thru a bit of lag i might have accidentally opened a crate.

sigh.. emailed sts i hope they reply. but i dont think i did cuz i never got any pinks. but then again its the only logical explanation why i lost 15 plat all of a sudden.

i never open crates... so 15 plat is worth a lot to me. tsk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I'm not sure if this is possible, I mean, maybe you regretted opening it and made up this whole story. (I hope not.)

I mean, come on, if you're lag, it does not freeze your screen instead it'll just be as smooth as normal. Or perhaps you were in such a hurry and carelessness occured.

Sorry, this is the reason why some people who did have push-button accidents can't get refunds because devs won't believe these kind of stories anymore.

I hope you're telling the truth and that really is such a great loss.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iike View Post
    I'm not sure if this is possible, I mean, maybe you regretted opening it and made up this whole story. (I hope not.)

I mean, come on, if you're lag, it does not freeze your screen instead it'll just be as smooth as normal. Or perhaps you were in such a hurry and carelessness occured.

Sorry, this is the reason why some people who did have push-button accidents can't get refunds because devs won't believe these kind of stories anymore.

I hope you're telling the truth and that really is such a great loss.
    I know it probably is hard to bieleve, i have hatched a few eggs while pvp because as i said they are next to eachother and when your fast youll click summon which is same place as open

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss6 View Post
    Inventory and stable are completely different spots so please don't make up stories just say you opened it easier right
    Hello,

Your in game attitude is rather rude and demeaning as well. Let's keep the flame baited comments on forums down, shall we? I believe you to be mature enough to handle that.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    I know it probably is hard to bieleve, i have hatched a few eggs while pvp because as i said they are next to eachother and when your fast youll click summon which is same place as open
    i guess the safest way to avoid this is to put them in stash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    think im in the same predicament. while playing i suddenly noticed my plat lacking 15.

couldnt figure out how then i realized thru a bit of lag i might have accidentally opened a crate.

sigh.. emailed sts i hope they reply. but i dont think i did cuz i never got any pinks. but then again its the only logical explanation why i lost 15 plat all of a sudden.

A couple of points:

1) Crates no longer give a guaranteed pink, so you could have gotten just gold from it and maybe not noticed.

2) It's not reasonable for you to expect STS to refund money for crates opened "accidentally". If they did there would be a flood of people claiming this after they opened their crates and didn't get a mythic/arcane item.

3) The OP opened an egg, so obviously one would know what to expect when opening an egg. There is no chance to get a better item in this case. So if he says he did it by accident then STS should believe him. There is no reason I can think of to hatch an egg and then say you did so by accident unless it was true. It's not like you can even use the pet for much unless you level it up.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy:1162986
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Maybe they should implement a lock system in the inventory, so that "locked items" cannot be liquidated or hatched until you yourself unlock it. Just a thought.
    I really like this idea and have suggested it in the past in PL. There have been occasions where people have accidently liquidated discontinued and very expensive items that were not legendary (eg they were white or green) when they were liquidating other non legendary junk items after a fariming run. I am always paranoid about liquidating an expensive item, especially since it appears that you can only buy back the last 5 or so items that you have liquidated if you made a mistake. Please STS, put a lock on items in the inventory preventing you from liquidating (or in this case opening) them by mistake!
    Even if you liquidate the item today yesterday or 3 years ago, you can still get it back. Sts keeps logs of ALL items in your accounts, each item has a number designated to it. It helps them keep track of where items came from and where they went. If you honestly remember the item and had it in your inventory. Simply email them it and the will retrieve it for you. I have done it and when I was looking for items ihad many friends who have had items email sts and got them back and sell them to me. So I helped them they helped me. They made some money and I got what I wanted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Numismatic View Post
    Even if you liquidate the item today yesterday or 3 years ago, you can still get it back. Sts keeps logs of ALL items in your accounts, each item has a number designated to it. It helps them keep track of where items came from and where they went. If you honestly remember the item and had it in your inventory. Simply email them it and the will retrieve it for you. I have done it and when I was looking for items ihad many friends who have had items email sts and got them back and sell them to me. So I helped them they helped me. They made some money and I got what I wanted
    That may be so, but it is still a nuisance both to the players and Sts. The lock system would alleviate some of the problems for Sts support, so they could focus on other issues.

Plus its nice to have security, knowing that your prized AL possessions are safe and sound.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

love did u get ur egg back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post

A couple of points:

1) Crates no longer give a guaranteed pink, so you could have gotten just gold from it and maybe not noticed.

2) It's not reasonable for you to expect STS to refund money for crates opened "accidentally". If they did there would be a flood of people claiming this after they opened their crates and didn't get a mythic/arcane item.

3) The OP opened an egg, so obviously one would know what to expect when opening an egg. There is no chance to get a better item in this case. So if he says he did it by accident then STS should believe him. There is no reason I can think of to hatch an egg and then say you did so by accident unless it was true. It's not like you can even use the pet for much unless you level it up.
    Let's start by just saying some sort of confirmation screen would be nice for eggs and crates. However by the logic used here if the reason you can't refund crates is because you didn't like what you got also apply to an egg? Couldn't someone open an egg and go "meh I'd rather have the gold!" Not saying that's what happened here but it's a slippery slope
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Let's start by just saying some sort of confirmation screen would be nice for eggs and crates. However by the logic used here if the reason you can't refund crates is because you didn't like what you got also apply to an egg? Couldn't someone open an egg and go "meh I'd rather have the gold!" Not saying that's what happened here but it's a slippery slope
    How you seen Love's gold cap? He has plenty of gold and I think he has some toons just to store all of it.

Anyways I think Love would actually spend plat for more gold space.
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 07-11-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec:1173404
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    How you seen Love's gold cap? He has plenty of gold and I think he has some toons just to store all of it.

Anyways I think Love would actually spend plat for more gold space.
    a glacian would sell for 16m+ so its beneficial for him. Itll get him 150m gold?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss6 View Post
    In reality, stable and inventory buttons are right next to eachother. And the summon/open chest buttons are in the exact same spot. sooooooo

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)