Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best pvp and pve build (rogues)!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbadboyx View Post
    btw rogues depends on steeling kills from others with and sp /aimed ,and they are the best for scoring in pvp the most of pro rogues use these skills as i see in all the matches.

u need sp bcs it gives u hp , which means u can become the target and u wont die bcs ur team will heal and u also will and thats what pvp rogues do ..if u dont like this way then stay behind and use aimed shot..in case u want to use nox instead of sp
    then u will die faster at 1 on 1 and team vs team and u wont be able to run away from warriors windmill or mages time shift ..which means u will be an easy target , so my build still on of the best . rogues without sp as same as mages without sheild
    its a main skill like skyward smash or fire ball u cant make build without it.
    sometimes the problem isnt in the build , but its in the player bcs he/she dont know how to use skills with the best tactic.

maybe there is a good build for rogues with nox bolt , but we r talking here about sp and aimed
    not nox , there is more than 1 build for pvp (from the best) for rogues but here im explaining the aimed /sp /heal build

Do not criticize the builds unless you have already tried it.
    Fyi.. that build is what i use a few months back, but it doesn't work well on me due to lack of offensive skills, and your SP absorption only steals 10% with a 75% chance, which means it will only work its full potential when you upgraded SP (3 targets so your max heal is 30% "one extra pack" and on a 75% chance is not much). if you have one target its pretty useless.. but still works wonders..

windmill doesn't have a very long range, rouges with bow will surpass your windmill range fyi..we can get to a distance were in we cant be hit by windmill Aoe, mage stun is not strong, and if your team have heal the other team have heal also.

did you know that the mana cost of SP with absortion is more than the casting cost a full charge Packs.. so which is better? of course drop your packs.
    SP absorb works better if your life is High.

(SP absorb is one of the best skills that's true but 2 skills is not enough to kill if your critical chance is taken away) so it wouldn't be the best when it only relies on critical chance.. if you want sure kill make it 3 offensive and one defensive.

considering your life is 40% and if you have SP absorption and packs (5/5) and you can only use one more skill before you mana is gone which would you choose?

also, if you come closer rouges will definitely die if there are rouges on the opposing team, healing is only one time, shielding is only for 2 seconds, shielding also is very hard to synchronize since warrior and mages skills have stun..

Trenton is right, forums is merely a word pad for opinions etc..etc.. if you post something be prepared to see what is its pros and cons.. some people will not agree but some will do..and some is "forget it"...
    Last edited by crazyangle03; 07-05-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

AS and SP are rogue`s bread and butter skills at TDM and in 1vs1 CTF situations. I oneshot (charged AS) most rogues, mages and
    twoshot (AS-SP) str mages/rogues (IF mage`s shield is not on, camera advantage is crucial here).

However, you`re right Crazyangle when it comes to CTF team clashes. Whenever I use SP I get instantly nuked by opposing team`s dps.
    In this case I take nox and AS and spam those skills behind the tanks frontline.

So this build is certainly not the best one but viable in specific situations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Why do you not want criticism "unless you've tried," he was just simply stating something that he thought. If you don't want criticism, don't use the forums.
    bcs after u try the build u will find the advantages and the
    Disadvantages, u cant just give ur opinion and criticize without testing the build otherwise ur comment will be a theory.

Me and my friends have tested the build and it was perfect , so i dont wont to hear theories about this build i wont hear
    Comments without trying the build , bcs ur opinions and comments wont be supported with a real experiment , i want ppl to criticize after they have a real experiment with the build otherwise they
    Wont be able to criticize and there comments will be just blah blah blah.
    Last edited by Xbadboyx; 07-05-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Umm i think u r talking about the (aimed/nox/sp/heal) build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for sharing these builds for people to try, i know u have put a lot of time in making these builds. i personally like the Pve build, with a good party elite runs are cake. Keep up the good work bro

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbadboyx
    Disadvantages, u cant just give ur opinion and criticize without testing the build otherwise ur comment will be a theory.

Me and my friends have tested the build and it was perfect , so i dont wont to hear theories about this build i wont hear
    Comments without trying the build , bcs ur opinions and comments wont be supported with a real experiment , i want ppl to criticize after they have a real experiment with the build otherwise they
    Lol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbadboyx:1165315
    Why do you not want criticism "unless you've tried," he was just simply stating something that he thought. If you don't want criticism, don't use the forums.

This isnt the best rogue build at all...IK one which can annihilate it so theres no need to act like its the best
    Credits to Iady

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There is no best build, it's the way you play! anyways the build does not look bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

It's overall o.k., however, I think the pve build is better with pierce 1-5, nox, aim , veil or razor,

Or trap aim nox veil
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

bcs u cant critisize or give ur opinion without having an experiment , u must first test the build like me and my friends did
    otherwise ur comments will be useless , if u dont like the build then dont test it and if u dont like the post or u r not interested
    then leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

omg i cant read the long comments , its like a short story -.- which i hate , sry to for the title (the best build) it is a good build but not the best , and nasty thx for ur comment and u r right , but im trying to make a common build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Why shadow piercer sucks in elite...

Go use shadow piercer, and immediately after try and tap anything, dps attack, aimed shot, skills, anything. You can't use it yet. Because there is this 1.5 cd after pierce has been used. And this makes it impractical because the 2 weapon attacks you should be using with daggers do MUCH more damage than pierce anyway.

Therefore, replace it with trap to increase effectiveness of daggers. Use pots for health and mana, if you don't wanna use pots go pvp because you're just wasting your teammates time.

EDIT: I have used EVERY skill, almost EVERY possible build for pve. Just go try doing mine and lemme hear what you think. 4 rogues in elite oltgar with your build and 4 with mine (4/5 trap instead, no explosion upgrade) and lemme know the difference in times. Remember to use the same path and plan for the map. These really are just not that effective of builds.
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 07-09-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

imma endgame rogue soon probably. just wondering HOW DOES SHADOW PIERCER DO 800 DMG????

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta View Post
    imma endgame rogue soon probably. just wondering HOW DOES SHADOW PIERCER DO 800 DMG????
    (good gear required) Use it right after AS (for crit buff) and you crit this dmg on mages (IF shield is not on) and rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

and warriors?? so one stab of SP does 800 or is there DoT as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Spects View Post
    (good gear required) Use it right after AS (for crit buff) and you crit this dmg on mages (IF shield is not on) and rogues.

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What aboult lower lvls?