If you're bit good at writing then this contest is for you, prize is not high, but genuine.

This contest has four categories for now. All you have to do is write small good to read articles about PL, AL, DL, SL. There will be only one prize for each game article and that would be 300-500k depending quality of the articles, if you can impress me, expect higher price.

Point should be noted

1> These articles should not be in-depth rather in simple form, considering you're writing it for the peoples who don't play these game, just want a rough overview.

2> Few screen shots to explain things not necessary though. Don't just screen shot the logo or very common things.

3> Anything you post here should be written by you not copied from elsewhere.

4> If you get the prize, you must not use that particular story including the images anywhere else.

5> All prizes will be in PL gold form.

6>No need to hurry, take your time.

7> No bound though, 800-1500 words would be perfect.

8> There should be heading, sub headings etc. You can use color for headings only.

If you want any kinda negotiation or suggestion, let me know.

Also there may be few more terms that I can't remember atm.

There's no restriction on entries, any single person may win all the prizes i.e whooping 1.2-2M.

If the entries are not that standard I'm looking for, then, no one will get the prize.