Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next Arcane Legends Expansion Announced: Realm of Shadows

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Mythic Armor and Helmet are the only thing we're planning to upgrade and you have to have both in order to do so.

The current Mythic weapons should still be the best of their kind in this next expansion. If they're not, we'll think about buffing them. The goal has always been that Mythic items should be top of the line for one more expansion after they are released and Arcane items for two expansions. However, we never intended to upgrade them beyond that and have never said we would do so, with the exception of the Armor and Helmet.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Swede For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Mythic Armor and Helmet are the only thing we're planning to upgrade and you have to have both in order to do so.

The current Mythic weapons should still be the best of their kind in this next expansion. If they're not, we'll think about buffing them. The goal has always been that Mythic items should be top of the line for one more expansion after they are released and Arcane items for two expansions. However, we never intended to upgrade them beyond that and have never said we would do so, with the exception of the Armor and Helmet.
    VERY reasonable answer. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

energizeric what is the name of your rogue twink?!?!?!

and lvl?!?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Happy happy happy
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

That would be excellent, assuming you continue with the same progression you won't have a riot on your hand This of course means buffing the DPS number (indication of damage as they have the same speed) on the Mythic Bow to 124 and NOT limiting the DPS number on the next crate bow to 109. Thanks in advance!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Mythic should be upgradeable as mentioned, all arcane weapona should be best period and should scale to level for weapons....alao when are arcane pets gonna be buffed, they are not arcane, more like legendary...glacian and hammerjaw should have % str int and dex... + 10 does zilch
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Next Arcane Legends Expansion Announced: Realm of Shadows

The beginning part sounds a little like the Avengers vs Galactus lol
    Killbforkilld: lvl 30 sorcerer <Delphina Rocks>
    Want to join TCG? https://sites.google.com/site/tcgspacetime/apply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zwapper View Post
    energizeric what is the name of your rogue twink?!?!?!

and lvl?!?!?!
    I don't have a rogue twink, or any twinks for that matter. Energizeric the sorcerer is my only character in AL. I don't have any alts.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Mythics and arcanes are supposed to be far and away the best items for THAT particular level.

I don't know why people are expecting to never have to buy new items ever again. Wouldn't you get bored with the same items equipped every expansion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    Mythics and arcanes are supposed to be far and away the best items for THAT particular level.

I don't know why people are expecting to never have to buy new items ever again. Wouldn't you get bored with the same items equipped every expansion?
    Agree with mythic...arcane no.....arcane is best of the best......Should be customizable and upgradeable, otherwise a lvl 50 ( when we get that high epic wwill be better than a 31 arcane hammer. Arcane pets should be best arcane weapons should be best...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

oxu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

ouch, only have mythic armor:/
    i guess mine would become rare for some time for everyone will upgrade.

31sorc twinks PM me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This statement made me thinking a bit since you said mythic weapon should be top of the line for one more expansion after they are released and arcane items for two more expansions does this mean Hooks will have a bit of an upgrade because from the looks of it Hooks are barely top of the Line this expansion and thats just one expansion after its release...

If this is the case Mythics having 2 expansion life span and Arcane Having 3 expansion life span as long as them being ToP of the Line for their particular class it'll be more than acceptable.. As long as being top of the line means being "true top of the line" weapons not like hooks that just barely being in there after just one expansion because ive been there for the hooks and to be honest just afraid for the mauls future next patch... ( if its 2 more expansion of being a bad *** weapon for arcane ill more than take it)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Mythic should be upgradeable as mentioned, all arcane weapona should be best period and should scale to level for weapons....alao when are arcane pets gonna be buffed, they are not arcane, more like legendary...glacian and hammerjaw should have % str int and dex... + 10 does zilch
    so should mythic pets. but to a lesser degree

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

thank youuuuu

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Mythic Armor and Helmet are the only thing we're planning to upgrade and you have to have both in order to do so
    Oh no... I have only 1 item

So I think.. I should stop play for 2 expansions. .. and return in 3 rd expansion. .. :/
    The mythic item was so hard earned...
    Last edited by Linkincena; 07-10-2013 at 12:40 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

How about skill slot? still d same? in next expansion we will get 5 points more. if the slot will still be 4 slot like usual, maybe the idea of adding 5th subskill for each active skills is good. since now each class hav only 4 subskill for each active skill.
    Sorcerer | Khalitzburg
    Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

looking forward to this as well as the decision on the elite dungeons
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks a lot! It's a great new!!!

Any plan for mythics and arcane pets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Makes sense. Thanks for the transparency Swede, this info really helps. :-)

About arcane pets. Darko mentioned a % buff as opposed to flat stats. That seems more logical to me. In line with the 2 seasons guideline u mentioned, perhaps a level-based cap could be imposed on these pets instead? Or a max stat-boost figure. Just a suggestion, anything to help the streamlining process along. Everything else looks promising so far, looking at recent dev responses I think we're in good hands.

Good job, keep it up guys. Here's looking forward to seeing the game get better under ur loving administrations (pun intended)
    Last edited by Origin; 07-10-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Origin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

If there's gonna be new bows i hope they're pretty @_@
    Make 'em purple with weird shadow fuzz round 'em.. Not boring like shipmasters... or bomechill for that matters lmao