Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next Arcane Legends Expansion Announced: Realm of Shadows

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    If they eliminate the listing fee, I'd be fine with that only if they make it so that you can't remove the item listing until it expires. Otherwise what will happen is prices will be like a roller coaster. People will keep removing and relisting items every 2 minutes to try to undercut each other and it will become like a stupid game. Right now the incentive not to do that is that you would have to pay the listing fee again. If the listing fee is absent, then there would be no incentive not to keep changing prices.
    If they remove the listing fee, the whole market while collapse. It is good the way it is now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigpang View Post
    i have some advice for this expansion and updates, first off all its Auction house i realy begg if u developers give a change to it ، first of all the items you put in auction house at the start takes some gold from you ، depends on the price u giving to the item ، the problem here is that in most other games like world of warcraft that i have played، this goes after u sold the item that means a % amount of gold will be takned from u after you sold the item not from the start ، for example at the moment in arcane legends if i wanted to sell one pet egg in auction for 200k gold the auction also takes 10k from my inv at the start in order to list it in auction so if i cancell it and wanted to put it again it needs another 10k ...
    The point of the consignment fee is to act as a deterrent for price wars. If Player A places a Deary egg in the CS for 1k gold, and Player B places theirs in for 999g, without a CS fee nothing is stopping Player A from removing their egg and reposting it for 998g. This would repeat until the items either sell or it becomes an absolute mess. Having a CS fee ensures that this won't happen - and it usually doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpang
    the other problems the limit of items that u can put on the auction is 1 and u need to spend plats to increase it ، i think that need to be changed as most of a people cant sell their items and starting to spam the chats
    Sorry, but things like extra inventory space, stash slots, and CS slots are some of the incentives to buying a bundle package or spending plat. STS needs to make money - they're a business. You're already playing this game for free, so either cough up money for plat, do the free offers for plat, or move on.

also i beg if u guyz add more content and quest and fun things to the game instead of putting your times on making a new pet and tell people that they have to spend like 250 plat or buy like 100 grand chest and open them to get one arcane pet ....
    They're already doing this. That's what an expansion is.

instead u can fix some bugs in the game like arena in kraag as the elite blood hammer one shots people in the game with his gun and u guyz are not fixing it ، its really pain in the .....
    This is not a bug. Elite content of the game is supposed to be difficult, not a walk through the park. Thousands of other people are able to accomplish this task without a problem, therefore, you can too if you form a party and develop a strategy.

also i beg if u guyz make a change to the game system for example the luck amulet and elixirs are the only way that you can get the locked grand chest drop at high levels at least for me as ive got only 2 during my lvl up from one to 31 without them
    I'll let someone like Energizeric field this one. Too much to type on why this idea will not work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ???

so many people said only mage can level up for 36.. is that true?? leace comment pliss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krishalim View Post
    so many people said only mage can level up for 36.. is that true?? leace comment pliss
    That doesn't make any sense at all. What mmo would only increase the lvl cap for 1 class? That's right, none.

What I think these 'many people' meant, is that only the sorcerer will get a lv36 arcane weapon. Just like warriors and rogues did in previous caps.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Wow, AL new cap soon..
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Why shuyal gun is invisible 0.o

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Its finally fixed thx

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice..

ionflaks

Will we finally see the lower hauntlet?? I want my wraith title for 90 second finish. Here since the start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Attachment 34197

Announcing the Next Arcane Legends Expansion:

Realm of Shadows

Centuries ago the people of Shuyal were delving deeper in to the realms of sorcery than mortals were ever supposed to. Their inexperienced meddling unleashed a terrible evil, filled with an insatiable hunger and the power to devour their world. The people of Shuyal were defenseless against such a force and their world was quickly covered in the shadow that followed Inan’hesh, the devourer of worlds. Desperate, the Shuyal people performed a powerful ritual, opening a portal to another world. As the survivors fled through the portal, their strongest sorcerers made the ultimate sacrifice, slowing down Inan’hesh and then sealing the portal, keeping the new world out of his grasp.

On Arlor, the Shuyal people became known as the Nott. The guardian of the portal key, Vili, became one of Arlor’s most revered heroes. He broke the key to the portal into three fragments and gave two pieces to his friends, Uller, the Nordrman and Himingleva, the pirate queen. Now the key has been reunited by the Legend of Arlor and a choice has to be made. Open the portal and try to save Shuyal, risking the shadow of Inan’hesh seeping in to Arlor, or smash it and leave the Nott’ trapped in exile...

The next expansion to Arcane Legends is coming later this summer! Features include:

• Level Cap Raised 5 levels to 36.
    • New Shuyal adventure area to explore.
    • New Bosses and opponents to fight, including Inan’hesh, the Devourer of Worlds!
    • New loot and gear to collect, including a Sorcerer Arcane Weapon!
    • New Quests and content that reveal the story of the Nott.
    • New Pets, Achievements and much more!

Over the coming weeks we will be revealing more details about the Realm of Shadows expansion. Be sure to follow us here on the Official Arcane Legends Forums and on the Arcane Legends Facebook and G+ pages.

UPDATES:

July 8th:
    Added screenshots of Inan'hesh, the Devourer of Worlds and Shuyal Environments: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...l-Environments

July 16th: Added screenshots of the new Mythic Helm and Mythic Armor, along with a screenshot of the coming new map. Check it out here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ythics-and-Map

July 31st: Added screenshots of new monsters. Take a look here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-New-Monsters

August 15th: Expansion launch date of August 29th announced. Also, Double XP coming on Aug. 24-25. More at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...dows-Expansion

August 22nd: Sorcerer Arcane Weapon revealed. More at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Arcane-Weapon
    Please bring back the Ripmaw if it is possible
    Thank you

ionflaks

Lower hauntlet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ionflaks View Post
    Lower hauntlet?
    I think it's time for it!

AL: Insomniack [lvl36 Warrior]
    PL: Skitbang [lvl16 Bear]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Great job Sam thanx a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice Sam But What Level It Is To go To The Place?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkrock View Post
    Nice Sam But What Level It Is To go To The Place?
    May only 31 level cap first or it's hard for low level like we join to Nordr when still level 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I look forward to expansion:0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Only one day left...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

please put a timer on expansion. different parts of the world dont have the same aug 29.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lights For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    please put a timer on expansion. different parts of the world dont have the same aug 29.
    Yeah u right 3 hours again it was 29 august on my country

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Actualy in my country was 29 august now but still nothing and i'm still waiting