Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next Arcane Legends Expansion Announced: Realm of Shadows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

yay expansion (mage as depicted in prof pic) ... anyways

im sure you guys have already thought of this but..
    If the mythics do get upgraded please dont do it right at expansion, or at least not by level
    awks if im Lv31 w/ 36 mythics cuz i still need to level... SUPER awks cuz i dont have other armor/ 31 equips LOL .... :C
    sticking this here just in case x], guess i should get replacements "just in case" too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Why do some players believe that the mythic and arcane equipment will be upgraded? That would mean that players with the current mythics and arcanes would not need to upgrade to better gear for the new expansion.

If the mythics were to be upgraded, it would create a domino effect. Then players would urge for more new mythics to consistently be upgraded in later seasons. We would be reading this message a lot ingame and on the forums:
    "They got their mythics upgraded, why aren't mine upgraded?!? That isn't fair!

Many players say it is unfair that the prized mythics and arcanes will be underpowered, but those same people don't admit it is overpowered right now. To actually believe that a released weapon will continue to remain "overpowered" throughout new expansions is simply trivial and absurd.

The mythics and arcanes are expensive, but that does not imply that they should improved for later levels. They will still be mythics and arcanes, just not the new ones.
    you got a good point, its true but you miss the fact that the actual concept of how mythic/arcane is acquired is through buying plats and opening crates which requires pure luck.

if its buying mythic/arcane through plat (store) w/o opening crates its basically acceptable for plat users not to scale this items for 2 seasons or more..we just buy again each season....

and if mythic/arcane can be farmed in game by spamming maps everyday just to get 1, its definitely a "GO AHEAD" to stop scaling up this items every new cap and make new items..

however...process is through opening lock crates... and its just $$$ + LUCK (1000/1) = Mythic/Arcane ..
    Last edited by crazyangle03; 07-06-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

i liked it i will be looking forward for this
    Last edited by Delphina; 07-06-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Account in PL Name: xfastxsoulx LV76 Bear
    Account in AL Name: xfastxsoulx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazyangle03 View Post
    you got a good point, its true but you miss the fact that the actual concept of how mythic/arcane is acquired is through buying plats and opening crates which requires pure luck.

if its buying mythic/arcane through plat (store) w/o opening crates its basically acceptable for plat users not to scale this items for 2 seasons or more..we just buy again each season....

and if mythic/arcane can be farmed in game by spamming maps everyday just to get 1, its definitely a "GO AHEAD" to stop scaling up this items every new cap and make new items..

however...process is through opening lock crates... and its just $$$ + LUCK (1000/1) = Mythic/Arcane ..

Yeah you r actually right they should lower prices too but still they have the rights to price the items lol so for me not much of a complain just hope on making the prices cheap also the potions r super over priced still i think they should be lowered still

Account in PL Name: xfastxsoulx LV76 Bear
    Account in AL Name: xfastxsoulx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default New Expansion

Personally myself I'm not bothered with all the 'he said she said' stuff to do with mythic items but at the end of the day I am quite sure that STS will do what is best for the game itself, I own Warrior Mythic Armour so I hope that it still remains a powerful item but like I mentioned earlier I am not fussed by all the gossip that's buzzing around the forum boards at the moment.

I have always tried to live by a saying that goes like this, 'Believe nothing you hear & half of what you see'. To me this is really quite a helpful quote as it makes me relax a little knowing that a lot of what I hear & see is actually quite irrelevant & at the end of the day I will make choices based on what I know, not what I've heard.

Can't wait for the new expansion everyone, need to try & get my mage 'Tuatahi' to level 31. Guess I will be grinding hard for quite a while, I'm currently only level 20 on my mage, heh. Well that's my 5 cents worth, enjoy everyone...
    GM《Tama ☆ Kino》 GUILD《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tama Kino For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Why do some players believe that the mythic and arcane equipment will be upgraded? That would mean that players with the current mythics and arcanes would not need to upgrade to better gear for the new expansion.

If the mythics were to be upgraded, it would create a domino effect. Then players would urge for more new mythics to consistently be upgraded in later seasons. We would be reading this message a lot ingame and on the forums:
    "They got their mythics upgraded, why aren't mine upgraded?!? That isn't fair!

Many players say it is unfair that the prized mythics and arcanes will be underpowered, but those same people don't admit it is overpowered right now. To actually believe that a released weapon will continue to remain "overpowered" throughout new expansions is simply trivial and absurd.

The mythics and arcanes are expensive, but that does not imply that they should improved for later levels. They will still be mythics and arcanes, just not the new ones.
    I think the concept would be to make it like an elite set people would shoot for.

Example: You have the new gear which is pretty darn good, but if you want to be 1337, you better save up for a mythics set!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I for one think its a bad idea for them to continually upgrade the mythic gear every cap, no problem if they just upgrade it for one or two but if they let you upgrade it every single cap players who weren't here to get them will simply be left in the dust.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Oh please Sam Hayne we really need your help, we Mages and Foxes and Rhinos and Bears and Birds of the Original and game that it StS on the map that is Pocket Legends having been begging for our Cap a level/expansion of the game and not just raise the level like you did in Dark Legends with no new Town or More Rares and no Summer Solstice what happend please don't give up on Pocket Legends some of us have lots of gold and platnium in our possession begging for an expansion we got a glimpse at a pirate themed expansion similar to Al although that might be an ok expansion it's already been done on al. Please give us a chance we are really wanting to play and you are losing your core base players because al basically is plat based and you took away the good elixirs for players to play and no free daily plat. Just for signing in and playing maybe some people took advantage of the plat but you have to remeber that they had to buy those additional toons and pay to level so hey truly didnt abuse it. Pl would love to have fighting animals to earn from bosses or to buy with gold to win from weekly signin bonuses the weekly award is not worth signing in everyday.and once you hit level 76 and have elite weapon and crafted Set you get tired of playing which probably is why you made this game but we mad you who you are and you should really take care of us. My friends from Malaysia stopped playing arcane at level 15 because they said it was too expensive to level your toons and that the pinks were too hard to acquire, you might wish to listen to me as I've played all the games I hate the Space one becausit was blood and guts did not like Nord on Arcane because you brought in blood and guts. This is soppose to be magic based game and fun to play lately it has been a money grabby game and not very nice for people who are teenagers or people who don't work. Or can't work please try and fix this problem thank you Sam our our only hope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Marie Black View Post
    Oh please Sam Hayne we really need your help, we Mages and Foxes and Rhinos and Bears and Birds of the Original and game that it StS on the map that is Pocket Legends having been begging for our Cap a level/expansion of the game and not just raise the level like you did in Dark Legends with no new Town or More Rares and no Summer Solstice what happend please don't give up on Pocket Legends some of us have lots of gold and platnium in our possession begging for an expansion we got a glimpse at a pirate themed expansion similar to Al although that might be an ok expansion it's already been done on al. Please give us a chance we are really wanting to play and you are losing your core base players because al basically is plat based and you took away the good elixirs for players to play and no free daily plat. Just for signing in and playing maybe some people took advantage of the plat but you have to remeber that they had to buy those additional toons and pay to level so hey truly didnt abuse it. Pl would love to have fighting animals to earn from bosses or to buy with gold to win from weekly signin bonuses the weekly award is not worth signing in everyday.and once you hit level 76 and have elite weapon and crafted Set you get tired of playing which probably is why you made this game but we mad you who you are and you should really take care of us. My friends from Malaysia stopped playing arcane at level 15 because they said it was too expensive to level your toons and that the pinks were too hard to acquire, you might wish to listen to me as I've played all the games I hate the Space one becausit was blood and guts did not like Nord on Arcane because you brought in blood and guts. This is soppose to be magic based game and fun to play lately it has been a money grabby game and not very nice for people who are teenagers or people who don't work. Or can't work please try and fix this problem thank you Sam our our only hope
    Thats quite a read. Sts has not forgotten about PL (though it may seem like it). It's just that profits from AL are much greater than PL currently and as a company, they would focus more attention on it.

They'll return back to PL once AL matures a tad bit more.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

If its buying mythic/arcane through plat (store) w/o opening crates its basically acceptable for plat users not to scale this items for 2 seasons or more..we just buy again each season....

And if mythic/arcane can be farmed in game by spamming maps everyday just to get 1, its definitely a "go ahead" to stop scaling up this items every new cap and make new items..

However...process is through opening lock crates... And its just $$$ + luck (1000/1) = mythic/arcane ..
    they do drop in game, they drop from elite gold pirate/war chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I'm sure there will be new mythic items added in the next expansion. Maybe new mythic weapons, amulets, rings? Who knows..... but I'm sure there will be new ones.

I'm sure there will also be new pets -- mythic & arcane most likely.

As for the helms & armors, I'm sure they won't be upgraded automatically. I'm sure it will involve some kind of crafting or questing, and I'm also sure it won't be something easy. If I had to guess it will involve crafting. Any of you who have played PL know how crafting works. For those of you who never played PL, here's the way it works....

There are "crafting materials" which are needed in order to craft an item. These crafting materials can usually be found as rare drops from bosses, or in this case I'd guess maybe they come from Elite Chests & Locked Crates. You also need a recipe, which also would be a rare drop. Then there is an NPC in one of the towns that you bring the crafting materials to, along with the original item (i.e. mythic helm) and the recipe. The NPC takes the original item, the crafting materials, and the recipe and combines them into the new item, i.e. the level 36 mythic helm. Usually you can purchase the recipe from the NPC for about 30 plat, but you can also get the recipe as a drop. Sometimes the crafting materials can be acquired by completing a quest, but it's usually a long and difficult quest, and you usually need several crafting items, so these crafting items usually have significant cost. In PL the crafting materials (usually called something like "Ocean Diamonds" or "Glyph Steels") usually had a value of 200-500k each, and you need several or more for each item you craft.

So while there will be a way to upgrade the mythic helms & armors, please don't expect to press a button and have it upgraded automatically. It will require some effort on your part, and my guess is the final level 36 item will carry a premium price as the result of your effort to craft/upgrade it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Woohoo! Can't wait to get started.
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I'm sure there will be new mythic items added in the next expansion. Maybe new mythic weapons, amulets, rings? Who knows..... but I'm sure there will be new ones.

I'm sure there will also be new pets -- mythic & arcane most likely.

As for the helms & armors, I'm sure they won't be upgraded automatically. I'm sure it will involve some kind of crafting or questing, and I'm also sure it won't be something easy. If I had to guess it will involve crafting. Any of you who have played PL know how crafting works. For those of you who never played PL, here's the way it works....

There are "crafting materials" which are needed in order to craft an item. These crafting materials can usually be found as rare drops from bosses, or in this case I'd guess maybe they come from Elite Chests & Locked Crates. You also need a recipe, which also would be a rare drop. Then there is an NPC in one of the towns that you bring the crafting materials to, along with the original item (i.e. mythic helm) and the recipe. The NPC takes the original item, the crafting materials, and the recipe and combines them into the new item, i.e. the level 36 mythic helm. Usually you can purchase the recipe from the NPC for about 30 plat, but you can also get the recipe as a drop. Sometimes the crafting materials can be acquired by completing a quest, but it's usually a long and difficult quest, and you usually need several crafting items, so these crafting items usually have significant cost. In PL the crafting materials (usually called something like "Ocean Diamonds" or "Glyph Steels") usually had a value of 200-500k each, and you need several or more for each item you craft.

So while there will be a way to upgrade the mythic helms & armors, please don't expect to press a button and have it upgraded automatically. It will require some effort on your part, and my guess is the final level 36 item will carry a premium price as the result of your effort to craft/upgrade it.
    I'm just guessing here.. i think theres no myth helm or armor will be released on this patch since they will release an upgrade system. if so they released an myth armor or helm, the previews myth helm, armor would ruin the upgarde system or mess the previews mythics.

looking forward to get the new mythic pet or arcane though.

so thats the PL upgrade system works.. looks exciting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Temarichan View Post
    STS! Please reconsider. Upgrade our mythic weapons! I suspect that they will be overpowered by lvl 35-36 bows. Then what's the point of it being "mythic"!? Some of us worked hard to loot, save and buy mythic weapons we all dreamed of getting. I finally saved up for a mythic bow and bought one yesterday. Now your telling me that my efforts were in vain?? It's making me regret that I bought it. If you give us some kind of upgrade to lvl 36, mythic weapon users will be very much appreciated! Or exchange it for another powerful bow lvl 36!
    Yes STS ... plz reconsider upgrading mythic weapons..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If you guys have Played Dragonica Sea (SG) before they closed.. the last set is ELGA set... and that Final Boss is Really Damn hard will make you cry like baby..you need to get the crafting materials from him every time you beat him (if your party can beat him), its not easy because the drop also is random..

i remember how people say wow when they saw you wearing this set (before they closed out).. because of how hard it is to get ...

i played until the end (2008-2012) that game and that game really rocks..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

If you guys have Played Dragonica Sea (SG) before they closed.. the last set is ELGA set... and that Final Boss is Really Damn hard will make you cry like baby..you need to get the crafting materials from him every time you beat him (if your party can beat him), its not easy because the drop also is random..

i remember how people say wow when they saw you wearing this set (before they closed out).. because of how hard it is to get ...

i played until the end (2008-2012) that game and that game really rocks..
    Reserve me for crafting with u onestrike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

I want new Mythic items rather them upgrading the old one!

HEY GAME MASTERS OWNERS! IF YOU MAKE NEW MYTHIC FOR ALL JOBS WARRIOR,MAGE, ROUGE FOR LVL 36, ALL PLAYERS WILL OPEN CRATES!IF YOU UPGRADE THE OLD MYTHIC 26 AND 31 FEW WILL OPEN CRATES. MAYBE THE MAGES ONLY WHO WANT TO HAVE ARCANE MAGE WEAPON!

SO BETTER CREATE NEW MYTHIC AND LEAVE THE OLD MYTHIC SAME AS IT IS! MORE MYTHIC MORE OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE MORE FUN!

THE ARMOR AND WEAPON SYSTEM IN ARCANE LEGENDS IS KIND OF BORING ALREAD! DAGGERS AND BOW, HAMMER AND SWORDSHEILD, GUN AND STAFF. WHY NOT HAVE NEW SET OF WEAPONS.

LIKE FOR WARRIORS MAKE AND AXE OR SPEAR MYTHIC OR FOR HUNTERS MAKE A DUAL GUNS THEN FOR MAGE I DUNNO LOL!

MAKE MORE ALTERNATIVES!

ALSO IT WOULD BE BETTE IF YOU HAVE OPTION FOR LEFT AND RIGHT HAVE EQUIPS! OR YOU CAN HAVE IT TWO HAND! THE SIMPLE AND BASIC FOR ONLINE RPG GAME!

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post

HEY GAME MASTERS OWNERS! IF YOU MAKE NEW MYTHIC FOR ALL JOBS WARRIOR,MAGE, ROUGE FOR LVL 36, ALL PLAYERS WILL OPEN CRATES!IF YOU UPGRADE THE OLD MYTHIC 26 AND 31 FEW WILL OPEN CRATES. MAYBE THE MAGES ONLY WHO WANT TO HAVE ARCANE MAGE WEAPON!

SO BETTER CREATE NEW MYTHIC AND LEAVE THE OLD MYTHIC SAME AS IT IS! MORE MYTHIC MORE OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE MORE FUN!

THE ARMOR AND WEAPON SYSTEM IN ARCANE LEGENDS IS KIND OF BORING ALREAD! DAGGERS AND BOW, HAMMER AND SWORDSHEILD, GUN AND STAFF. WHY NOT HAVE NEW SET OF WEAPONS.

LIKE FOR WARRIORS MAKE AND AXE OR SPEAR MYTHIC OR FOR HUNTERS MAKE A DUAL GUNS THEN FOR MAGE I DUNNO LOL!

MAKE MORE ALTERNATIVES!

ALSO IT WOULD BE BETTE IF YOU HAVE OPTION FOR LEFT AND RIGHT HAVE EQUIPS! OR YOU CAN HAVE IT TWO HAND! THE SIMPLE AND BASIC FOR ONLINE RPG GAME!
    How were u able to do ALL CAPS IN YOUR POST. Usually,When I try,It shows up as lower case letters :P Just Saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post

MAKE MORE ALTERNATIVES!

There choice if it's a good or not idea.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Excited for the expansion, but it should be earlier
    Hope the new pets will be good, something like spiders or bats maybe