Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default possibility of waiting for cap

Hey PL fans!

I noticed that this 81 cap we are looking forward to haven't come for a long time unlike the previous caps that took around 3-7 month. right now currently it has been 8 and a half months and still continuing on. i been searching around the forums looking for stuff that could possibly solve the issue why the 81 cap haven't been out yet.

I do have some ideas on why this is the longest wait from all the previous caps.
    1. We all know that usually lvl caps come out usually around 3 months ( http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Expansion-Caps <-- thanks to doc for the cap expansion dates ) And when sts makes new games while in process of creating a new cap it would take around 5-7 months. but however, STS said in the blog ( http://blog.tapjoy.com/events/from-m...etime-studios/ )
    "We’re working on a super-secret next game that will take our studio in a new direction", which means STS is probably making a game that is far more exciting than PL,SL,DL,AL and had to take up most of the time used for making new caps and using the time in designing a game that puts them in the new direction. ( dont get me wrong pl will always be the best )

2. Another possibility would be that PL might implement a new experience for us in the next cap. ideas might be adding in a sneak peek for us as in BSM where we could earn a pet and an exclusive weapon. who knows?

3. STS could implement some of our suggestions on the suggestions and feedback section and have it out with the next cap.

4. As you guys recall, back in 71 cap of humania, We had to wait a little more longer for 71 cap to come out because STS needed apple's approval on the update so STS could hold off this project or finished project until STS has apple's approval on update.

Thanks for reading, sorry for grammar mistakes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Swords For This Useful Post: