Hi guys this is Overarmour. I'd just like to address a topic we should all be aware of.

I don't know if this has been addressed by devs or mods in the past, but I find it necessary to say.

In my times in game I have witnessed many couples. A lot are in game just talking that know each other in real life.

But a lot are random users looking to "date" people they don't even know. This could possibly be an issue in the form of many unsafe results.

I have seen many users maneuvering around chat filter, spreading explicit/inappropriate material through chat. I myself have even been asked by a

user to "buy their body". These users are trying to "date" any random users that have an AVATAR of the opposite gender. They do not

know the true age, gender, or any info about these users. Many users are putting themselves in potentially dangerous situations by mingling with

strangers in inappropriate ways, or giving out information about themselves to these people. STS games are not a dating site, it is not a place to

be talking to others in inappropriate ways. Chat was implemented for the obvious reasons. To socialize, but there is clearly a place where you

should draw the line. I have read the terms of service, and I don't recall there being any rule against it specifically. There are rules against

vulgar/inappropriate material on chat. But there is not any rules as I'm aware of for "dating". This could be a sensitive topic, but in all reality, a lot

of this is uncalled for, inappropriate and dangerous for the users. To the staff I recommend more crack downs on these sort of things. And to

users, stay safe, do not display yourself inappropriately in game, do not give away personal info, do not try to "date" random users. Try to avoid

this completely. And if you see somebody doing these things make them aware of it, if not, report them for inappropriate behavior.

I hope this was a helpful little "Public Service Announcement",
I want this game to stay safe and enjoyable for all who play, along with all other STS games.
Thanks for reading!