Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Spawning is out of hands

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Only time I reported any of them is when they start getting racist. But all they get is a week long ban. Isn't there a point when sts looks as says hmm maybe we should ban perm for this.

sitting on the toilet while killing ppl in pvp
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

woah this thread is acctually serious.....yes azijawndadk and usablakndsnaln should be ban for good.......most endgame player know whats up i dont need to add more on it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastXD View Post
    woah this thread is acctually serious.....yes azijawndadk and usablakndsnaln should be ban for good.......most endgame player know whats up i dont need to add more on it..
    Why should two of the very best birds in the game, both of whom are excellent contributers to the sts community be banned. I think you may be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    He has nowadays received tons of followers ....disrespectful trend which has to be stopped.

STS, u really need to do something about this.
    I agree 100% as I see more and more ppl doing this. It's like a virus and I don't feel like playing with those ppl even in a "normal" game. Deceiving to see a player from my friends list turning into this kinda idiot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Lmao, me and my friends just got spawned in the 35-40 pvp after this thread is released.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onagiabef View Post
    Only time I reported any of them is when they start getting racist. But all they get is a week long ban. Isn't there a point when sts looks as says hmm maybe we should ban perm for this.
    As Apollo said, their only goal is to ruin other players game experience. This should be the most alerting and bannable term.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    Lol, Ninja remember gordianus. You were trolling as usual you were messing with his name then he said Gordianus is masculin and you said yea anus is very masculin hahahzhahahaha then he he rage quit not rlly funny but im tired
    Actually, it was pretty funny.

Spawners can usually be extremely easy to annoy and when u annoy them, they want revenge and won't kick u. Then u get a friend of urs join the match and boom, spawning ended. I've used this few times by now and once I was able to spawn Azicvgkdidjsjfia and his gang. Oh the sweet revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    I agree 100% as I see more and more ppl doing this. It's like a virus and I don't feel like playing with those ppl even in a "normal" game. Deceiving to see a player from my friends list turning into this kinda idiot.
    Exactly. There are more and more of these guys who are so frustrated for the long wait of new things that try to find another means of entertainment for themselves and forwarding frustration (aka spawning) is a childish way to fill this gap. "Cause I feel bad, u all must feel bad as well."

Quote Originally Posted by floats View Post
    Lmao, me and my friends just got spawned in the 35-40 pvp after this thread is released.
    First time..? I thought this trend would eventually spread across twinking levels as well and I may have speeded up this spawning thing by going public but it had to be done. It's a damn plague.

STS, the only reason why this hasn't happened sooner was because "back in the old days" the veteran PvPers set the rules of PvP which are fairplay. No rushing, no spawning etc and those few people who did it were despised by the whole PvP community. Now instead of despise they receive some type if idolism as players see "hey this is an easy way to get good kdr" and as there are more and more people doing this the choice to become spawner is easier to do.

I am not a game programmer but as there are already gates in ur games in PvP areas, I could imagine it wouldn't be too hard for u to act to this serious problem with proper weapons.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

On cod I rarely get spawned but when its a full pro party on the opposite team, they spawn trap. same thing here .. I leave that game.. id leave ctf for now dont let them get to you it really does lmao

Btw I sent full 4 pictures and a big lovely message to sts support about one of the spawners which I cannot name but most of you know .. all 4 of complete swearing there head of while spawned my with 2 other noobs. I did not see a ban on that bird. seriously and they say they take it serious? didnt take it very serious to me I shouldn't of ever seen him on THESE GAMES AGAIN
    Last edited by Jig; 07-13-2013 at 03:59 AM.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

They are prolly gonna close the thread saying just report we will deal with it but they won't they just don't care about PL...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheenivie For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drain View Post
    Why should two of the very best birds in the game, both of whom are excellent contributers to the sts community be banned. I think you may be jealous.
    Now, I thought you were being sarcastic, but now I cannot tell. If you are being serious, I will be back.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You've gotten banned for trolling before. Please, drop the act and go back to being banned if you're going to be a pest on the forums again. Reported post as you've obviously continued to do the same thing that you were previously banned for.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I don't think that this is outta hand, where 3-4 peoples grouping and spawning in their own game, its just silly peoples who keep joining their game knowing that even they clear the spwn room, anytime they are gonna get booted. their game is total lame cause whenever they try to join others game, they get ganged up or instance boot.

What they want is Cheap Publisity, they wanna be famous in this way, and this kinda threads full filling that. their quick chat just reflects that - "I'm most famous in PL"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    I don't think that this is outta hand, where 3-4 peoples grouping and spawning in their own game, its just silly peoples who keep joining their game knowing that even they clear the spwn room, anytime they are gonna get booted. their game is total lame cause whenever they try to join others game, they get ganged up or instance boot.

What they want is Cheap Publisity, they wanna be famous in this way, and this kinda threads full filling that. their quick chat just reflects that - "I'm most famous in PL"
    Lol waug you've been there and did that so is that your excuse too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    You've gotten banned for trolling before. Please, drop the act and go back to being banned if you're going to be a pest on the forums again. Reported post as you've obviously continued to do the same thing that you were previously banned for.
    Sorry. I thought opinions were allowed on these forums, I personally think Azichiabed and Usababeeba are great players its fine if you don't share the same opinion, but I certainly don't see anything ban-worthy about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floats View Post
    Just call me next time Floatsy , I love dealing with spawners

and @Dudetus It's been going on in Low level for a while, but just not at the scale that they actually get THREE people and wait in the spawn at the beginning, it's usually one or two, and at low level you have more of a chance to fight back. Beacuse from what I hear at endgame, it's like a two shot kill over there.
    PL: Moreavian, Swerveyolo,
    AL: Fightclub, Swag, Twitter, Merch, Mercher.
    DL: Morewizard
    SL: Morewizard, itsdubstep, Santaeng, Drdre.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post

There are more than 3 or 4 ppl doing this, I've seen around 10 ppl doing this by now. They keep a steady phase hosting the games and almost whenever I log in I see at least one spawning game running. Spawners numbers are constantly rising

This isn't intended to be a publicity thread. I mentioned the main character doing this almost by name (as I can't remember his name correctly) just because he is the major guy behind this uprising trend. Need to know basis. This thread is intended to be a notification to STS.

These thing will blow up quickly asa it's properly solved. Most ppl remember Zone, but how many remembers Lee? The publicity is gone but the hate will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by MorewizardForums View Post
    Just call me next time Floatsy , I love dealing with spawners

and @Dudetus It's been going on in Low level for a while, but just not at the scale that they actually get THREE people and wait in the spawn at the beginning, it's usually one or two, and at low level you have more of a chance to fight back. Beacuse from what I hear at endgame, it's like a two shot kill over there.
    For Birds and mages it's just one single arrow for a kill. Bears need like root and any arrow to be killed when the spawner is buffed. It's too easy.
    Last edited by dudetus; 07-13-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    For Birds and mages it's just one single arrow for a kill. Bears need like root and any arrow to be killed when the spawner is buffed. It's too easy.
    That must suck being spawned then, , not even a chance to fight back.
    Now I don't want to endgame Lol...
    PL: Moreavian, Swerveyolo,
    AL: Fightclub, Swag, Twitter, Merch, Mercher.
    DL: Morewizard
    SL: Morewizard, itsdubstep, Santaeng, Drdre.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MorewizardForums View Post
    That must suck being spawned then, , not even a chance to fight back.
    Now I don't want to endgame Lol...
    Ya u don't. PvP is mostly based on luck on end game currently as dodge and crit are too high and overall damage is too high compared to armor and hp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Hi, just saying,don't mean to start anything, please correct me of I'm wrong but isn't it against the tos to talk about bans and how people get banned/have gotten banned before? Sorry if I'm wrong but I thought that was against ToS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Sorry. I thought opinions were allowed on these forums, I personally think Azichiabed and Usababeeba are great players its fine if you don't share the same opinion, but I certainly don't see anything ban-worthy about it
    Enlighten us pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Acting innocent when purposely posting opinions that are meant to provoke players is the definition of trolling. Again, you were banned for it previously and you obviously haven't dropped the habit yet. Therefore, the report was justified.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List