Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: new boss locations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default new boss locations

So this new boss is everywhere in Kraken isles and nordr??? whats the best map to find this boss?

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Good question been looking for him since the nurf, not once have I seen him.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

the boss had been replaced by mob.no more bael.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Bail went from spawing all the time to not at all
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

hell be back when double xp has ended. bet that will be the time the fixed spawn rate will be applied

for now i believe they disabled (quickest way for fix) it so loot wont be so overpopulated in cs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Elite Bael only spawns in *SOME* Kraken Isles and Nordr *NORMAL* dungeons. You must kill some required number of other spawns before you get a chance for Elite Bael to spawn. If Elite Bael doesn't spawn, another creature will be spawned in his spot. So if you consistently see the other creature in his spot, then you know that you are in the right map and that you have killed the required number of spawns, you just didn't win the dice roll to spawn Elite Bael. If you don't see the other creature, then it means you are either in the wrong map or you didn't killed the required number of spawns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H2N View Post
    Elite Bael only spawns in *SOME* Kraken Isles and Nordr *NORMAL* dungeons. You must kill some required number of other spawns before you get a chance for Elite Bael to spawn. If Elite Bael doesn't spawn, another creature will be spawned in his spot. So if you consistently see the other creature in his spot, then you know that you are in the right map and that you have killed the required number of spawns, you just didn't win the dice roll to spawn Elite Bael. If you don't see the other creature, then it means you are either in the wrong map or you didn't killed the required number of spawns.
    And the right number of creeps to kill is 1 billion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Spawn sucks now. I didn't even get a chance to see him before nerf. Looked and looked with a party split into 4 for hours and nothing. Better off time spent killing for daily Nordr 20 bosses.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

As I mentioned in a previous thread there was a bug in the spawn rate in that it was basically 100%, he's been nerfed to a more appropriate rarity but it might be too rare. Come Monday we can look over the information from the weekend and tweak his appearance as necessary. Nothing is ever set in stone, especially new ideas!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    As I mentioned in a previous thread there was a bug in the spawn rate in that it was basically 100%, he's been nerfed to a more appropriate rarity but it might be too rare. Come Monday we can look over the information from the weekend and tweak his appearance as necessary. Nothing is ever set in stone, especially new ideas!
    Please make sure you don't base stats on solely times killed. The reason I say this is most of you're community is hunting for him now. So if 10 times more ppl than normal is hunting him he should have 10 x's more kills than say in two weeks from now. This might make his spawn rate seem acceptable when in fact it's not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The people that got bumped up in LB are set in stone right? Some of them are my friends, but it still doesn't feel very fair.

-rasi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

so if u do ELITE kraken or nordr, you wont find bael? does this "other creature" look different from the kraken and nordr mobs?? cuz at nordr i havent seen any difference with mob looks

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta View Post
    so if u do ELITE kraken or nordr, you wont find bael? does this "other creature" look different from the kraken and nordr mobs?? cuz at nordr i havent seen any difference with mob looks
    In kraken isles (windmore harbor), the tree right before the boss Mr. Crabs (yea not the right name), you'll see a regular lil pirate squid guy standing all alone. That's were Basel would pop up. No I still haven't seen him since the nurf but I know because before bael came there was no guy there, after the update for bael, he was there every run (due to a bug which we all know is now fixed) and now there's a regular pirate squid guy.
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Seems the thread has gone off on a tangent!

I have found him in the following areas:

1) Mount Spyr in the dead-end section (place holder is yeti archer in far top corner)
    2) Windmoore Harbor along the fence right before Bluecrab (place holder is a melee squid head)
    3) Skull Cove along the top of the road at the last straight away before you turn north to fight Bloodhammer (place holder is a melee squid head)

You will know the place holder as opposed to a 'normal' monster because it stands perfectly still, usually alone. Also I have tested whether or not these place holders I've found are in fact place holders by seeing if they are there before I kill any mobs - but more importantly, Bael was standing there
    Last edited by Taejo; 07-13-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

crystal caverns. he is right before where the yeti spawns someone. place holder is a yeti archer that will spawn after you kill enough mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

ADMIN YOU SHOULD do something because its not our mistake.. if they cant recall the loot at least they give a fair change for everyone to get the achievement! the most important thing to me is the achievement points.. iv been hunting for more that 17hrs no bael still! THIS IS ALREADY ANNOYING!!!!

here what you can do admin since its your mistake give all a 1 time chance a to get bael 2 by invitation.

i dont care if you make a temporary dungeon and invite the remaining players send them a dungeon entry.

AND IF YOU DONT JUST RECALL EVERYTHING IN THAT 1HR ! BECAUSE ITS STUPID! NOT FAIR AT ALL!

THAT TIME THEY KILL BAEL 2 IN EVERY MAP ON THAT 1HR... AND NOW WE BEEN LOOKING FOR 17HRS STILL NOTHING!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carapace View Post
    as i mentioned in a previous thread there was a bug in the spawn rate in that it was basically 100%, he's been nerfed to a more appropriate rarity but it might be too rare. Come monday we can look over the information from the weekend and tweak his appearance as necessary. Nothing is ever set in stone, especially new ideas!
    omg! It was not our its our fault you guys should be fair to all players!

Since you made this mistake its not fair at all! You ruin the market + they got a chance to hunt bael 2 for 1hr unli run and made tons of gold!

For me i dont care about the gold! Its the achievement! I hunt for 17hrs no bael! While other killed him more than 20 times in 1 hour!

Stupid mistake and the rest of the players suffer? This is what you can do! Give a chance to all or just remove that achievement! Never mind that you ruin the market!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

God bless america sprtcuz. Do you need a xanny bar? Its going to be fixed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    God bless america sprtcuz. Do you need a xanny bar? Its going to be fixed
    why only america? why not all country LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    why only america? why not all country LOL!
    Well not every country believes in one god so I was just referring to what I believe in and I live in america so.