Hey guys!

Today I will show you how to make a signature like mine. This is a very simple step by step process and it shouldn't take too long.

Some notes: This will only work with an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Sorry computer users :/

Step 1: Quoting
The first thing you have to do to make this kind of siggy is to quote. How do you do this? There is a little text bubble when you reply to a thread or make a thread. Press that button. It should look sort of like this:
Step 2: What to Write in the Bubble?
This is quite simple. What you have to do is after you have pressed the bubble, then in the first "Quote" box write '=' and then write who you want it to be written by. It should look like this:
After you have done that, write what you want to write between the first quote box and the second quote box. That should look like this:
Quote Originally Posted by Best Guy Ever
I da bes!
Step 3: Taking a picture!
Do NOT reply or make a thread! What you want to do is press 'preview post' and it will preview your post. Take a picture on your iOS device by holding the power button and clicking the home button.

Step 4: Cropping
This is probably the hardest step of all. What you want to do is go to the 'camera' app and press 'edit'. Then you want to crop the photo. Then, crop it until it only shows the signature. It should look sort of like this:
Then save it!

Step 5: Uploading
Now you may upload your siggy! Go to 'edit signature' in the settings. To upload the siggy, go down and click the 'choose existing' photos! Then choose the cropped signature.

Extra: Step 6: Link!
If you want to add a link to your siggy then what you have to do is: Copy the page URL that you want the siggy to lead to. Then go to 'edit signature' and paste the page URL. Then click 'preview signature'. After that you will see that automatically two boxes saying 'url' will pop up. Now if you want people to click your siggy to link them to the page, then on the first 'url' box type '=' and then paste the link after the '=' sign. Delete the link in between the two 'url' boxes. And then click 'upload signature' in between the two 'url' boxes. Look at my signature for an example.

This may look confusing, but trust me it isn't. Good luck and happy sig-making!