Thread: Being mhytic-an asset, or liability? You decide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Default Being mhytic-an asset, or liability? You decide

Since mhytic gears are slightly more affordable there are talks, smtms turn out to rages of fighting a mhytic user. The defeat then expand to making a conclusion that the opponent is fully mhytics.

The mhytic weapon weekend clearly provided opportunities to gain higher chance of getting mhytic weapons.it keeps a few happy, and the other few with no access to platsbto fork out golds to purchase it.what can't be denied is that is is affecting the economy as its easier to get.at one time a bow costs less than a mil which was impossible back then.

So with the current scenario is having a mhytic gives you the edge? Others are grabbing it while u r being left behind..

So is it an advantage, or a curse..

I personally feel owning a mhytic is no longer a privellege.8 out of 10 can be spotted with at least a bow now.

When u have a mhytic n kill someone with mhytic u don't say atg.least you would hlame the lag, weatherbetc etc.

When you are using legendary gears and kill a mhytic user you feel out of this world like you defeated the superman.when u lose u blame the mhytic gears.

So who's fault when you are constantly behind?if you choose to stay non mhytic and defeatrd by someone who has better stats than you who's fault is that.

Think about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yeah, I prefer spreading things out more in terms of diversity. For example, when I was in school I liked classes that graded on the bell curve.

If a large number of players have the "best" gear, then there should be even better gear available. The majority should have average gear, then a slightly more exclusive group should have better gear, and then a very small exclusive group should have the best gear.

Once everyone starts to have the best/same gear this becomes something other than a MMO and instead becomes simply an action fighting game. If I wanted to play that kind of game, I would look elsewhere.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: