Thread: Temporary Trade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Temporary Trade

Hello all,
    I lost much of my fun and motivation playing AL, all due to scammers..
    I already got scammed twice and 6 days ago I lost my mythic warrior helm. I know that STS cannot recover my hard earned item, but i still hope that the player who did this scamm, will be banned. And that leads to my topic: Temporary Trades.
    I dont know whether there is already such a thread existing, nevertheless I will try to explain my idea.
    In every game there are scammer, who destroy the people's fun and game experience... In some situations, you have to trust the other person, for example when you want to trade 1 expensive item for many less expensive ones, such as i did...but it was a big mistake..
    Therefore here my suggestion to avoid these scamms in future:
    Would it be possible to implement a temporary trade option? For example: Person A wants to trade his 5 items (each worth 400k) for person B's 1 item (worth 2m).
    But how to realize that? A scamm is very likely, either A lists his 4 items in trade and B his 1, then A leaves without giving the last one (if he is a bad person lol), or B only gives his item when he receives all 5, then he maybe leaves without handing out his item..
    The point is, that it should be possible to make such deals safe, not only based on trust. I would suggest a choice: either you could choose something like non-temporary trade, so the normal trade as nowadays, or a new temporary trade option. So you could give the item to someone, if it is a trade as already mentioned (1 item vs more than 4) or if someone wants to 'lend' something from you. The 'temporary item' wont be tradeable or sellable, so the other person would not have the possibility to scamm you. And if u want ur temporary item back, u just click something like 'return temporary item'. If both players are fine with the trade, the can confirm the 'temporary trade' to a 'nontemporary trade'.
    This methode wouldn't need trust anymore, it would prevent scamms and allow 'big trades' (1item for more than 4).
    I would really appreciate it if you people from the STS team could realize this idea, so many players could play much safer.
    Thanks for reading.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

This is too complex
    I think by making trade slots to 10 from 4 should get rid this kind of problems

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Eh so many of these threads.....just get rid of the trade option allow items to be gifted and the only way for gold to move from player to player through the cs. Almost three years worth of this nonsense is enough.
    Just my 2 plat