Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Three years ago...

Well, over 3 years ago (early June 2010), I started playing Pocket Legends. Some of the members of the newer "generation" of PLers might not recognize me, but some of the oldies who are still around might remember me. I'm not sure if this has been done yet, but think it'd be cool if we could do a little sharing about our PL experiences.

I'm curious to see how PL (and maybe the other, newer spinoffs) has affected not only your gaming lives, but also your personal ones.

A few years ago I was going through high school and other troubles, and I got to know many amazing people on this game who I still stay in contact with today. I spent hundreds of hours on PL having a blast on the game, and it made me realize that it wasn't lame to sit around and play video games all day. Before, IRL I would keep my gaming secret, but now I have no shame about the games I play and/or how much I play them for.

Basically, I think it'd be kinda neat to hear everyone's most "defining" PL moment - what they would consider to be their most favorite and what they would look back on in 3 years time, like I'm able to do.

For me, it would probably either be sitting in town (back when there was only one town) and merching, and then the whole buzz and rush when AO came out - aka dying a lot and actually being challenged to complete maps that required teamwork.

tl;dr version= what's your favorite moment in PL and how would you look back upon playing PL?
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DawnInfinity For This Useful Post: