Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2v2 CTF End Game Tournament (75-76) [Level 50 Gear]

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    You are completely missing the point. This isnt about getting gold, its about honesty and how it looks like Will is exploiting the trust some people have in him.
    Ona donated 2Mil towards the prize pool. She didnt hope to get any personal benefits from that, just did it to support the tourney, a tribute to the winners. Since the 3v3 tourney was never actually concluded and was almost forgotten at this point, she suggested that Will could move that 2Mil to this tourney (yet another generous gesture). But Will told her that the money had been split and given to the finalists. However, neither mine nor Alvins team did get any money, so Will is obviously not telling the truth. He has alterd his story a few times already, as well as unfriended me and left the game instance every time I tried to talk this out ingame. I would much appreciate an official statement on what happened to the money and, as much as I dislike causing forum drama, this seems to be the only place the cant run away from that. I think as a finalists of the tourney I have at least that right.
    This is also important since the donations and prizes for this tourney even exceed the ones from the last one. 32+ people are about to trust a person who just "lost" 2Mil prize money and tried to sweep the whole story under the carpet.

The example of Sam is completely different since its not like Sam gave u the plat and shields to distribute them and you decided to keep them instead in which case the reactions would have been much different as well.
    The thing is G, I have gotten a few different versions of the story. My beef is more with you "veterans" causing drama in a thread and completely deflating any momentum/fun this tourney was bringing. You, Glad, Ona, and whomever else has beef with Will needs to take your issues and deal with it in game or in pm. Each of you know better and frankly, it disappoints me to see 3 individuals I like and respect (which are very few) within the community acting like a bunch of babies. Sorry if that comes across as harsh but this crap gets old.... fast.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    The thing is G, I have gotten a few different versions of the story. My beef is more with you "veterans" causing drama in a thread and completely deflating any momentum/fun this tourney was bringing. You, Glad, Ona, and whomever else has beef with Will needs to take your issues and deal with it in game or in pm. Each of you know better and frankly, it disappoints me to see 3 individuals I like and respect (which are very few) within the community acting like a bunch of babies. Sorry if that comes across as harsh but this crap gets old.... fast.
    As I said, there is no way to get ahold of him ingame or through forum pms. He just runs away from it.
    If you were to find out the 2Mil you are donated to Will for this tourney just "disappeared", wouldnt you want to know where and why?
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

You are completely missing the point. This isnt about getting gold, its about honesty and how it looks like Will is exploiting the trust some people have in him.
    Ona donated 2Mil towards the prize pool. She didnt hope to get any personal benefits from that, just did it to support the tourney, a tribute to the winners. Since the 3v3 tourney was never actually concluded and was almost forgotten at this point, she suggested that Will could move that 2Mil to this tourney (yet another generous gesture). But Will told her that the money had been split and given to the finalists. However, neither mine nor Alvins team did get any money, so Will is obviously not telling the truth. He has alterd his story a few times already, as well as unfriended me and left the game instance every time I tried to talk this out ingame. I would much appreciate an official statement on what happened to the money and, as much as I dislike causing forum drama, this seems to be the only place the cant run away from that. I think as a finalists of the tourney I have at least that right.
    This is also important since the donations and prizes for this tourney even exceed the ones from the last one. 32+ people are about to trust a person who just "lost" 2Mil prize money and tried to sweep the whole story under the carpet.

The example of Sam is completely different since its not like Sam gave u the plat and shields to distribute them and you decided to keep them instead in which case the reactions would have been much different as well.
    I haven't even given you the full story yet, as you never give me a chance to explain. You never PM me, always say I'm disrespectful and untrustworthy. Of course I'm going to delete you from my friends list, you're not being a really good friend, frankly. I am farming the 2mill now. Can you tell me who the winners even are from the last tournament? Way too long for me to remember. Sorry the 2mill means so much to you, I'm done with this argument.

And by the way, you alter your stories as well to make me look like the bad guy. I'm an innocent person, and I know you think otherwise which is okay with me. Please refrain from your little "cyber-bully gang bangs." Just message me buddy, I know you like making things public.

You can take the last word if it so pleases you.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 07-23-2013 at 09:03 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I haven't even given you the full story yet, as you never give me a chance to explain. You never PM me, always say I'm disrespectful and untrustworthy. Of course I'm going to delete you from my friends list, you're not being a really good friend, frankly. I am farming the 2mill now. Can you tell me who the winners even are from the last tournament? Way too long for me to remember. Sorry the 2mill means so much to you, I'm done with this argument.

And by the way, you alter your stories as well to make me look like the bad guy. I'm an innocent person, and I know you think otherwise which is okay with me. Please refrain from your little "cyber-bully gang bangs." Just message me buddy, I know you like making things public.
    Yes I did give you the chance. Through forums and ingame. All people involved can confirm that I was pleading to not let this become public before you have hade a chance to explain yourself. Asking repeatedly where the prize money went (while you were repeatedly giving me obviously untrue aswers) isnt what I would consider "cyber bullying" If the "full story" somehow came back to your mind by now, please feel free to PM me and we can drop the issue right now (as I offered in my first PM).

And if you still think 300k means so much to me, please reread the first line of the post you just quoted.

Im not making up anything Im just stating the fact that the money which you were holding "disappeared", so please dont try to make me look like I am the bad guy for getting suspicious and asking.
    Last edited by Gaunab; 07-23-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Yes I did give you the chance. Through forums and ingame. Asking repeatedly where the prize money went (while you were repeatedly giving me obviously untrue aswers) isnt what I would consider "cyber bullying" If the "full story" somehow came back to your mind by now, please feel free to PM me and we can drop the issue right now (as I offered in my first PM).

And if you still think 300k means so much to me, please reread the first line of the post you just quoted.

Im not accusing you of anything Im just stating the fact that the money which you were holding "disappeared", so please dont try to make me look like I am the bad guy for getting suspicious and asking.

Yes, I am alright with this. I will PM you the convo I had with Crim, as that explains the story. In the process to assure Gladiator (who I know is watching this go on), I am in the process of farming back the gold to give you guys. However, asking me in game right when I get back can be a bit overwhelming. I had about 10 PMs come in at the time you brought this up, and I was dead tired from a NorthWestern University College soccer camp I attended. I seemed frustrated and was purposely trying to lay you off because I needed time off from all the talking, I just wanted to play the game and actually have fun. Communicating these issues through forums is much easier.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 07-23-2013 at 09:13 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

We will move on past this...everyone best of luck in the tourney ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Is this tourney still going on or not? Is the drama over or did the fat lady not sang yet?
    Apostel L76 Ursan | Diamantarrow L56 Avian_.
    Immortalcry L61 Elite-Undead | Pleasedontcry L32 Avian n' more..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apostel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Will, I'll be donating 100k, I know Its not a lot but yeah hope it helps. I'll be busy tho due to RL issues.

P.s Plz Pray for my sister, She currently in Hospital. Thanks!
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Extreme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Will, I'll be donating 100k, I know Its not a lot but yeah hope it helps. I'll be busy tho due to RL issues.

P.s Plz Pray for my sister, She currently in Hospital. Thanks!
    My thoughts are for your sister. I hope everything is alright, if you need anything let me know.

Lexlyde and Hawkdream both entered the tournament without even posting their in game names or anything... so I PMed them and deleted them from the signup list for now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Cookiez tell me your alts so wie can meet ingame please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostel View Post
    Cookiez tell me your alts so wie can meet ingame please.
    Pretty much add a food after "Notyo" and you will find him. Notyotacoz.... Notyobrownies... Notyobacon.... HEY, you need Notyookra!
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Lol I'm not notyo brownies

And I'm usually on my 50-61 toons and my main notyocookiez.

So add helpingcookie, lovinglady, notyopinkz, and notyobacon.

I haven't been playing much lately only log in a couple noes every now and then so what time is good to meet? I'm in EST timezone (NY)
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Thiss kinda sucks... i had a shotgun set, but sold it a while ago and im not sure i wanna buy another one just for this tourney cause they are really hard to sell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I'll go in game tonight and spread the word. I think people aren't really forum-friendly, and need some kind of shoutout.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I'll go in game tonight and spread the word. I think people aren't really forum-friendly, and need some kind of shoutout.
    I feel like a lot of casual forumers from PL stopped looking at it due to a lack of updates. I know several people who only have an account to look at the insider's pages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    I feel like a lot of casual forumers from PL stopped looking at it due to a lack of updates. I know several people who only have an account to look at the insider's pages.
    This is my concern. I talked to a lot of people today and they said they were going to check it out as soon as possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez:1191540
    Lol I'm not notyo brownies

And I'm usually on my 50-61 toons and my main notyocookiez.

So add helpingcookie, lovinglady, notyopinkz, and notyobacon.

I haven't been playing much lately only log in a couple noes every now and then so what time is good to meet? I'm in EST timezone (NY)
    I am a totally different timezone. I think I am like 6+ hours ahead of you. But don't mind, i will add your toons in my Main and my Main twink. If you want go ahead, add Apostel, Diamantarrow, Immortalcry, Pleasedontcry and iHousekeeperi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Since it seems some cannot move past drama, I will be taking over the tourney. Look for a new thread to go up by the end of the day.

And for all those doubting Will's integrity:

Name:  Screenshot_2013-07-25-11-33-56.png
Views: 134
Size:  151.5 KB

All prizes and paid tourney fees have been transferred to me. Time to move on. See you guys again soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Do I have to re enter?
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in