Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: School fights

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default School fights

Wbto i want u to shut up
    Last edited by LIGHTNINGLORD67; 10-25-2010 at 05:46 PM.
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Someone plz answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What about u do private out of school? Or maybe proof the headmaster that he's harassing u and he might get suspended/banned from ur school
    I kinda like the fact that no one understands me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Physical violence never solves anything, now psychological terror.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And u could just learn hacking and hack his computer(s) with an advice mail xd or make him a carved pumpkin. Then u reveal a hole on downer part, and put it on him and put some pepper inside muahahahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Or u could clone him and make his clone fight him xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

hey im serious I want to fight him because thats the only way he'll stop.

If i just go to my principal and tell on him, not only will I continuously be called a snitch, but my friends will think less of me for snitching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if you don't even have a chance of winning, don't even try. if you are doing this to get attention, don't even try.
    also, who says you have to do fights at school? you can meet up on the weekends and just beat the crap out of each other.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Iagree with raxie. DO NOT DO AT SCHOOL. Just calculate how much of a chance u got of winning and go pawn him as in pvp. Btw, the calculations r just to no if u should bring a stick or something
    Last edited by Grankledude; 10-24-2010 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Note

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Dude, don't fight him, TRUST ME. I've been in school fights, few, but I've mainly seen them happen. People always get very hurt, and you can get charged for assault, trust me, you'll regret it. Some may completely go against what I'm saying but it's true, fighting solves nothing except that people can't handle matters without trying to kick the **** out of each other, that's where, IMO, society goes wrong. IMO, war doesn't solve much. That's a very controversial matter, so I don't want to go into it, but trust me, don't get in a fight with him. The cowardly way out of everything is fighting. Also, think who out of hand this could get.

Why not solve matters a different way? Ignore him, tell a teacher, talk to your parents. There are many ways you can handle this, and I think the worst way would be fighting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

experienced guys give good answers.. *whispers*
    IGN: Skellerkrunch(50), Hawkrobin(50), Magiclegends(50), Oktal(45), Bladesword(45), mamccroc(35) Plothozz(30), Lechomp(20), Oktal (20), Monseiurlebow(20), Tharef(20), Smackolantern(19),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

LL, bullies get their power when people give it to them, once you get that, they have no power over you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    my friends will think less of me for snitching
    i'm sorry, but what friends?
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

The only way to answer your initial question is to check the school's guidelines. You can usually find them posted on the school district website. Also check on their policy on bullying--it might give you other outlets to try before resorting to violence. Ask yourself a couple other questions: if you break little Fnortner's nose, how happy are your parents going to be with having to pay the expense of a civil suit when his parent's sue you? (Hint: you're a minor so your parents are going to have to pick up the legal bills and any settlement.) How do you feel about criminal charges for assault? That really looks bad on a college application.

Back in the day, I broke two noses to get harassment to stop. But then back then, the schools did nothing about bullying and injuries to kids by other kids were shrugged off as, "kids will be kids". The world's changed. There are other options.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 10-24-2010 at 08:30 AM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bad idea. In school isn't smart and out of school could even be worse. Police could get involved. Been through this before.
    Tavore - lvl 50 archer Kravore - lvl 45 - str bear Zirin - lvl 22 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

A fight is the last thing you want to do. Charges can be easily pressed, remember how I showed you Justin Beiber might get sued cuz he "pushed a kids hand away" in laser tag (lol) well fighting is much much worse than that, and you can easily get in major trouble. Notify the school district, they should take action to this since bullying is a BIG problem in schools now a days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raxie View Post
    ive never said this in a forum before, but fk u.

and ok guys i wont fight him...after what mystic said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Kick his ***, Simple, Ive done it plenty of times, broken jaw = 3 day suspension. Otherwise, if you like and say they started it. your dope.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Times they are a changing. As people have already said, fighting can lead to serious lawsuits and extreme discipline by the schools looking to show they are 'dealing' with a violence problem. And worse yet, how far are you prepared to take this? What happens when he comes back with a knife or a gun?

The solution, hmm. Guess that depends on what the real problem is. You say he is bullying you, but what is the whole story? Is this person a friend of your friends? Are you forced to deal with this person, or can you just avoid them? Does this person bully others or just you? Is this bully in the same grade or is he older? Are you bigger then this bully? Is this bully popular or socially inept?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raxie View Post
    Raxie, don't kick a man when he's down.

Like Fluff said, the kid can always come back. Not necessarily with a knife or a gun (although he could) he can come back with multiple friends and ambush you. Also, in the future he could go to extremes and pull out a knife. At my old school, some kid was being an *** to another, and the kid that was being harassed brought a knife, he got cought before anything happened. Guess what. The kid got spoken to by the police, got suspended from the DISTRICT for 1 year, at least (they'll concider bringing him back in 1.5 years) and he now has stuff on his permanent record he'll regret forever and will be tough for him to get into a university. Well, a good one. He could've easily had chargers pressed against him and been in real big trouble, but he got lucky. A fight would last for what? 5 minutes? Maybe a little longer, but it could easily effect your whole life. It's stupid to fight, in high school, AKA, the most drama filled years of someones life, will often give you times that you can be a coward and fight, but if you do, well, it can very easily spiral into madness.

Some people are saying you should fight, but it's a lot easier to influence someone to do something when they aren't in your shoes. So why don't you think about what might happen if you fought. It sounds like this guy is being a jerk and giving you a lot of anger on the inside, so the best advice I can give you is think before you act, especially in a matter like this.

Also, don't be worried he'll flip a knife on you randomly at school. Don't fight him and you should be safe (fight as in physically, or verbally, both can get you screwed and in trouble) so seriously, bring this to an adults attention