Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Dare to Pair: 2v2 Endgame CTF Tourney***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Another failed attempt. Apostle couldn't make it, I guess. Already set another time for tomorrow. =x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Times are hard lol. Hopefully tomorrow
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

waiting for randomguy's reply

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skrapicoco View Post
    waiting for randomguy's reply
    Random guy was on for several hours last night as I was on witnessing matches, playing mine, and talking to other participants.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Macute and Tideline nowhere to be found for our scheduled match.
    If it helps, I usually see Macute on everyday at around 1pm est.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Here is my issue guys: I am seeing certain players on constantly, and others never log in. People are saying I don't realize the scheduling conflicts. I say, not only have I had to schedule my match, but also navigate 30-40 pm's a day, constant in-game pm's, and all of the time involved with this. I have a job, am a husband, 4 kids, and have spent WAY more time (8-10 hours a day) just sitting in game than anyone else in this tourney. Add in the time I spend on forums answering pm's, and.... well, you get it.

At 5 pm EST today, I will make a decision in regards to the tourney. This thread existed for THREE days before the tourney began and NO ONE had an issue with the rules (except Dragon Rings) until the tourney started. You say I don't understand, but I implore you to look at my perspective and understand my side. People complain when tourneys last for months, then complain when restrictions are placed to keep this from happening. I had lengthy conversations with some of you in game yesterday about this so you understand where I am coming from.

If you have not responded to this thread since you signed up, take this as a warning to be more active before 5 pm EST today. If there are matches scheduled to occur today, please post here so I can try to be on.

Thanks to those whom have been active in game.
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Random guy was on for several hours last night as I was on witnessing matches, playing mine, and talking to other participants.
    Was talking to his teammate then he redirect me to set the schedule with the captain and i forwarded you the conversation we had, pm'd randomguy on forums asap still waiting for a reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Was talking to his teammate then he redirect me to set the schedule with the captain and i forwarded you the conversation we had, pm'd randomguy on forums asap still waiting for a reply
    I saw your messages to Kung. However, as Kung said, you should have been coordinating all of this with the captain. As I said in the quote, I was on for 4-5 hours last night and Random guy was on the majority of the time. Kung is also very active and is constantly pm'ing me on forums and in game. I have only seen you in game for a few seconds to collect your fees and not since. Not saying you have not been on, but I have seen them in very frequently (see my lengthy explanation of time played each day.) I have also not seen your teammate at all nor have they added me in game.

Continue to work and get it scheduled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I saw your messages to Kung. However, as Kung said, you should have been coordinating all of this with the captain. As I said in the quote, I was on for 4-5 hours last night and Random guy was on the majority of the time. Kung is also very active and is constantly pm'ing me on forums and in game. I have only seen you in game for a few seconds to collect your fees and not since. Not saying you have not been on, but I have seen them in very frequently (see my lengthy explanation of time played each day.) I have also not seen your teammate at all nor have they added me in game.

Continue to work and get it scheduled.

Yeah that what he said however at the beginning he should have said to set it with he's capt. Yet continued coordinating for nothing time effort wasted and true i rarely go on i have better things to do atm than play as this is not my priority now my partner is on around 1-7am pcific time and using other toons helping out guildies and ctf there is no point to stay and chat ingame for me just to wait for them to go on that's why we have the forums right? We will soon set the schedule asap he replied

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Yeah that what he said however at the beginning he should have said to set it with he's capt. Yet continued coordinating for nothing time effort wasted and true i rarely go on i have better things to do atm than play as this is not my priority now my partner is on around 1-7am pcific time and using other toons helping out guildies and ctf there is no point to stay and chat ingame for me just to wait for them to go on that's why we have the forums right? We will soon set the schedule asap he replied
    So, you choose to not be in game, and chose not to pm the captain of thr team, yet it is Randomguy's fault your match hasn't occured? Trust me, I have a lot of things better to do, but I made a commitment, as did you, and I am spending A LOT more time on this than I want/need too.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Our match should be happening within the next 1-2 hours. Nothing to worry about

13. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Our match should be happening within the next 1-2 hours. Nothing to worry about
    I am not worrying about you guys. You all have been working on things as I have witnessed most of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

So, you choose to not be in game, and chose not to pm the captain of thr team, yet it is Randomguy's fault your match hasn't occured? Trust me, I have a lot of things better to do, but I made a commitment, as did you, and I am spending A LOT more time on this than I want/need too.
    I pm'd randomguy first then temmate pm'd and setting time and date

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Sorry Crim, looks like we might not make it happen today. Cookie can't be on again until late tonight, but I have class then.

Everyone was on this morning.. but Apostel got called out for work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    Sorry Crim, looks like we might not make it happen today. Cookie can't be on again until late tonight, but I have class then.

Ok. I know it is frustrating. Apo was on his 32 bird for quite a while this morning (Well, morning for me.)

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Tideline and Macute didn't show up for the 3rd time even when we still scheduled... Guess we're still working on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Hey crim, yes I was on today this morning but I am 6 and 7 hours ahead of 3 of them. I'm sorry that I could not make it yesterday because I was awake till 2 am and passed out. 4 am for me is just insane when I have a working day today. I don't feel guilty that I could not make it. I have cleared my part of online times before and as I said yesterday AND today I just can't make it the times other may have time. Because of work. I've told Zap already that tomorrow I could be on the whole day because I have no work. As you can understand I have also a real life. And I don't feel guilty about that. Zap and me trying really hard to coordinate our match but 3 days is a very HARD TIMEFRAME for us because the tourney started in the start of the week. Please keep that in mind. All of us 4 would be happy if you could loosen this up for at least 1-2 days max( as for myself 1 or even 12hours are enough).

And yes I was in my bird to play because it was 4-6 am EST their time.

Greetings, Apo
    Apostel L76 Ursan | Diamantarrow L56 Avian_.
    Immortalcry L61 Elite-Undead | Pleasedontcry L32 Avian n' more..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post

Lol it's always 3 out of the 4 that's on :/
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Tideline and Macute didn't show up for the 3rd time even when we still scheduled... Guess we're still working on it.
    Unacceptable. (On Macute/Tideline's part)

Quote Originally Posted by Apostel View Post
    Hey crim, yes I was on today this morning but I am 6 and 7 hours ahead of 3 of them. I'm sorry that I could not make it yesterday because I was awake till 2 am and passed out. 4 am for me is just insane when I have a working day today. I don't feel guilty that I could not make it. I have cleared my part of online times before and as I said yesterday AND today I just can't make it the times other may have time. Because of work. I've told Zap already that tomorrow I could be on the whole day because I have no work. As you can understand I have also a real life. And I don't feel guilty about that. Zap and me trying really hard to coordinate our match but 3 days is a very HARD TIMEFRAME for us because the tourney started in the start of the week. Please keep that in mind. All of us 4 would be happy if you could loosen this up for at least 1-2 days max( as for myself 1 or even 12hours are enough).

And yes I was in my bird to play because it was 4-6 am EST their time.

Greetings, Apo
    Acceptable.

Read some of my previous posts. Don't worry about it, yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I have spoken to both of my opponents and they accept the consequentes of not showing up on our scheduled match.