Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It is really nice to see that people are enjoying their time playing AL imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

hehe Such nice things thanks pauly and inky <3

Well my list is gona be super duper long.

- First my girls <3 They give me so much love and encouragement I love our daily talks and messages.
    - Leokre- ALways there for me even though shes on the other side of the world and our time zones are completely different we still find ways to talk! I love to pvp with her, always farming crates even thought she always steals my luck. Letting me borrow her ring when ever <3 Only bestest friends have trust like this <3

- Carmy- Funniest Asian I know. Ahhh Carmy we do the craziest things together, Naked gh dinner parties (when we are alone in gh), pvping even though u get all the kills and ill most likely just be standing there in dream world. AND FOR Letting me borrow ur gear when ever i need it and for lending vore gear U ARE AMAZING! AND SO IS CHUCKY<3 u guys best couple vore and i adore u guys <3 When someone is rude to me there carmy will be telling them to stuff it!! BESttt friend <3

- Lavy!- Ur Amazing when u c me u SAY HI TO ME With CAPS ANd it makes me feel so loved !! Ur always nice and friendly we have our inside jokes, laughing all the time. BEST TIMES <3 My pwetty friend!

- AZIII!- Had to put it in caps just for my azii!! THis girl is amazing she helps everyone when ever they need it. She encourages ppl, shes there for them and she sticks up for them. AMAZING GIRL! Ill stay out of ur spot promise azii !!:P

- Jexy- JEXY Is SEXY! I remember when we use to do jael together u me leo and someone else... MAYBe VYri <3 Rip vyri! We use to have the best time calling each other filthy cause of the title. standing there pretending to fall of the cliff when we couldnt even get to the cliff hahaha! Ur always lovely to me, so nice!!!!

- PIZZA PIEEE!!!! <3 I love this girl we have been friends for so long, one of my favorite tanks! SHES Awesome!! always helps whenever i Need her! Couldnt ask for a more loyal person as a friend!!!

- Aste and safi- U guys are 1 to me, hehe ur always together, ur best friends but u guys are friends to me to! U brought me into eos, U guys were there for me, supported me! I love our pvp 1vs1's haha so much fun!!

- dervy- AHh dervs havnt seen her in ages!! <3 I miss her! we use to be an awesome trio, me dervy and leo Had the bestest fun !!

- Chilli- Haha funny girl, sometimes I dont get her she kills me i dont know why, then we laugh about it, I love our normal shot fights to c who wins even though we've never actually finished one. U were the best supporter when ink and i use to practice 2vs2, u were always there. Hehe good girl.

- Meecah- THANKS FOR ALL THE MANA when farming onade from 1 spawn to the other hehe <3

- Princesspink- Best arena farming buddy we didnt stop till we got them all, the pain, anger and happiness that place gave us.

- Sera- Shes grown into a wonderful gm, Always doing everything for others and nothing for herself, shes awesome.

- CAssa- My twilight singing buddy- I Miss u so much!! we use to have so much fun together come back soon! and I hope u are doing well!
    Boys time-

Vore- Better put u first. hehe ur the best bf, even though u get really mad in pvp and take it out on me irl. I love u with all my heart, I love the things we do together. and im not gona say more cause ill just tell u later <3

- INK! Ur One of my bestest guy friends on al!! U make me laugh all the time. U and ur stupid jokes, Like u said Im like ur sister, ur defs like the brother Ive always wanted <3 We make the best team, and I love ur cute little messages u sent to me! U always stand up for me like a big brother!! and I love how u cant stay mad at me even though u probably should hahah haha inky stinky! Ur truly one of the best !! Oh and love it when ur drunk!!

- Hardek!! Also one of my bestest guy friends! UR awesome !! Our random arena runs, where we do 1 and then u say ur sleepy, well u always say ur sleepy even though ink said its like 10pm there, maybe ur a grandpa. Ur one of the best tanks, u and ur maul when u come to help me in pvp they all leave. Ur always the first to say hi to me makes me smile ! thanks for being there for me! p.s DONT QUIT

- PREDDY!!( predator) - his name suits him, his like a lion in pvp always hunts down ppl in pvp i love it. I love how when someones mean to me he would stand up for me, Best guy!! I love how pred helped me when i was a noob, he helped me with my skills and my pvp 1vs1 SUch a true person! His always honest, always there for me when i need someone to talk to! I can count on him for everything. <3 u preddy! BEST ROGUE EVER

- Xcs! I miss u buddy!! U were an awesome gm and friend. I wish u would play more I loved to pvp with u and talk to u. COME BACK SOON !

- PAul (less be honest ) - U love my twilight singing, and u sing with me all the time (in silent) Even though u didnt put me on ur top 10 rogue list, ur still awesome. Uve taken such good care of eos i dont think anyone else couldve done it. Ur awesome my friend. I love our stupid jokes in officers chat, and when u get mad its pretty cool. haha i love how u think my jokes are funny, well they are but u always laugh at them anyway even though no one else does.

- Zaolo- haha my show buddy. We litrally watch everything together. TB, TW, I love it when we come online and we are like OMG DID U wATCH IT! im still sorry for ruining it for u that one time. I honestly thought u watched it SO SORRY! we have been friends for ages, we lvl together all the time, we pvp together, we 1vs1 together, i hate ur crits fyi. Ur one on the best rogues i know. ANd hate u cause ur know fully geared. psh.

- Zegost- Ur a nice guy indeed. HE LENDS ME his ring, he says give it back in 8 hours! thats like the best thing ever!! I love how u keep opening crates when i say dont do it. Cause ur silly. Oh and take care of my friend. U know who im not sure if im allowed to say her name so i wont. but if u hurt her i will hunt u down in pvp. and we both know i can beat u in 1vs1 even when ur not lagging hehe

- DAvid - UR AWESOME!

- Desh and smoochieee- I miss u guys!! double dates in the mines were always the bestest times. even when we got no pinks

Sorry if i forgot someone !!!
    <3

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Uziscata For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uziscata View Post

- First my girls <3 They give me so much love and encouragement I love our daily talks and messages.
    - Leokre- ALways there for me even though shes on the other side of the world and our time zones are completely different we still find ways to talk! I love to pvp with her, always farming crates even thought she always steals my luck. Letting me borrow her ring when ever <3 Only bestest friends have trust like this <3

- Carmy- Funniest Asian I know. Ahhh Carmy we do the craziest things together, Naked gh dinner parties (when we are alone in gh), pvping even though u get all the kills and ill most likely just be standing there in dream world. AND FOR Letting me borrow ur gear when ever i need it and for lending vore gear U ARE AMAZING! AND SO IS CHUCKY<3 u guys best couple vore and i adore u guys <3 When someone is rude to me there carmy will be telling them to stuff it!! BESttt friend <3

- Lavy!- Ur Amazing when u c me u SAY HI TO ME With CAPS ANd it makes me feel so loved !! Ur always nice and friendly we have our inside jokes, laughing all the time. BEST TIMES <3 My pwetty friend!

- AZIII!- Had to put it in caps just for my azii!! THis girl is amazing she helps everyone when ever they need it. She encourages ppl, shes there for them and she sticks up for them. AMAZING GIRL! Ill stay out of ur spot promise azii !!:P

- Jexy- JEXY Is SEXY! I remember when we use to do jael together u me leo and someone else... MAYBe VYri <3 Rip vyri! We use to have the best time calling each other filthy cause of the title. standing there pretending to fall of the cliff when we couldnt even get to the cliff hahaha! Ur always lovely to me, so nice!!!!

- PIZZA PIEEE!!!! <3 I love this girl we have been friends for so long, one of my favorite tanks! SHES Awesome!! always helps whenever i Need her! Couldnt ask for a more loyal person as a friend!!!

- Aste and safi- U guys are 1 to me, hehe ur always together, ur best friends but u guys are friends to me to! U brought me into eos, U guys were there for me, supported me! I love our pvp 1vs1's haha so much fun!!

- dervy- AHh dervs havnt seen her in ages!! <3 I miss her! we use to be an awesome trio, me dervy and leo Had the bestest fun !!

- Chilli- Haha funny girl, sometimes I dont get her she kills me i dont know why, then we laugh about it, I love our normal shot fights to c who wins even though we've never actually finished one. U were the best supporter when ink and i use to practice 2vs2, u were always there. Hehe good girl.

- Meecah- THANKS FOR ALL THE MANA when farming onade from 1 spawn to the other hehe <3

- Princesspink- Best arena farming buddy we didnt stop till we got them all, the pain, anger and happiness that place gave us.

- Sera- Shes grown into a wonderful gm, Always doing everything for others and nothing for herself, shes awesome.

- CAssa- My twilight singing buddy- I Miss u so much!! we use to have so much fun together come back soon! and I hope u are doing well!
    Boys time-

Vore- Better put u first. hehe ur the best bf, even though u get really mad in pvp and take it out on me irl. I love u with all my heart, I love the things we do together. and im not gona say more cause ill just tell u later <3

- INK! Ur One of my bestest guy friends on al!! U make me laugh all the time. U and ur stupid jokes, Like u said Im like ur sister, ur defs like the brother Ive always wanted <3 We make the best team, and I love ur cute little messages u sent to me! U always stand up for me like a big brother!! and I love how u cant stay mad at me even though u probably should hahah haha inky stinky! Ur truly one of the best !! Oh and love it when ur drunk!!

- Hardek!! Also one of my bestest guy friends! UR awesome !! Our random arena runs, where we do 1 and then u say ur sleepy, well u always say ur sleepy even though ink said its like 10pm there, maybe ur a grandpa. Ur one of the best tanks, u and ur maul when u come to help me in pvp they all leave. Ur always the first to say hi to me makes me smile ! thanks for being there for me! p.s DONT QUIT

- PREDDY!!( predator) - his name suits him, his like a lion in pvp always hunts down ppl in pvp i love it. I love how when someones mean to me he would stand up for me, Best guy!! I love how pred helped me when i was a noob, he helped me with my skills and my pvp 1vs1 SUch a true person! His always honest, always there for me when i need someone to talk to! I can count on him for everything. <3 u preddy! BEST ROGUE EVER

- Xcs! I miss u buddy!! U were an awesome gm and friend. I wish u would play more I loved to pvp with u and talk to u. COME BACK SOON !

- PAul (less be honest ) - U love my twilight singing, and u sing with me all the time (in silent) Even though u didnt put me on ur top 10 rogue list, ur still awesome. Uve taken such good care of eos i dont think anyone else couldve done it. Ur awesome my friend. I love our stupid jokes in officers chat, and when u get mad its pretty cool. haha i love how u think my jokes are funny, well they are but u always laugh at them anyway even though no one else does.

- Zaolo- haha my show buddy. We litrally watch everything together. TB, TW, I love it when we come online and we are like OMG DID U wATCH IT! im still sorry for ruining it for u that one time. I honestly thought u watched it SO SORRY! we have been friends for ages, we lvl together all the time, we pvp together, we 1vs1 together, i hate ur crits fyi. Ur one on the best rogues i know. ANd hate u cause ur know fully geared. psh.

- Zegost- Ur a nice guy indeed. HE LENDS ME his ring, he says give it back in 8 hours! thats like the best thing ever!! I love how u keep opening crates when i say dont do it. Cause ur silly. Oh and take care of my friend. U know who im not sure if im allowed to say her name so i wont. but if u hurt her i will hunt u down in pvp. and we both know i can beat u in 1vs1 even when ur not lagging hehe

- DAvid - UR AWESOME!

- Desh and smoochieee- I miss u guys!! double dates in the mines were always the bestest times. even when we got no pinks

<3

HAHAHA oh uzi <3 i just laughed haha thanks for that !

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

This thread is the best i never seen who made it awesome lol

Thanks my best friend forever UZI!
    When i'm reading almost cry T.T
    How touching ahhhhhhhhh
    I love you >3
    All the crazy things we did, and keep going haha

Quote Originally Posted by Uziscata View Post

Boys time-

- DAvid - UR AWESOME!

<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I love you too, Uzi! And thanks so very much for making me and Carmy look so damn hot in our buckled coats!