Quote Originally Posted by ipredator View Post
Blakadder : being my big brother in game.. i always take his advise on anything.

Chilicrush : the great grandmother. Aka gilf, everyone should be happy to have such great and trusted friends.. always there when needed.

Inkredble : pretty booy.. this dude always steal the woman .. but im fine with it, you're hella of fun.. specially when drunk.. love you bro

Aziiii : cutest girl alive.. i love every momment when talking to her.. specially the cat talk

Laveen : good friend.. had the best time with her in my goods and bads

Uziscata : amazing girl .. one of my best friends.. love to make her rage in pvp.. and all the swearing

Hinata : most girl to handle jokes and teasing

Hardek : my asian brother.. when this dude is with me.. no team can stand there.. and i cant stop laughing when talking to him

Defatsu : my first friend in the game.. altho he is cold in personality.. but he changed my gamging life. Thank you brother

Vaffy : a great officer.. nice attitude and always plays fair

Not to mentioning people like azepeiete , defamed , pockie , extrememight , zeferoth , dingle , cookietimee.. if missing anyone, not on purpose

i steal the women? LMFAO .. i didnt steal urs.. so dont complain .. in all honesty mr. theres only one girl