Dunno if someone else also wrote about him but for me nicest player in AL is "Dizzledrops". Early 41, he was fully geared(mythic) and i guess had some money. He had many items that on that time could make him a big profit, but instead he was gifting them to guild mates. At start he was making a question and right awnser got the egg. Later he was giving everyone who he hadnt give an ethyl egg (20-25k at that time). But the best thing i think is that he gave his guildmates a chance to farm mythic(i was sleeping when it started so didnt participate but it was still going on when i woike up for a couple of hours). In the end, player who found 1st the items he asked ( normals found in elite i think) he gave him mythic armor.

The thing is this game revolves around gold. New items, items getting rare, new level gear new pets etc. The money everyone has are important for his progress in the future of the game. It is very rare to find a player that wants to help other players get to a decent level and enjoy the game as much as you do . No idea if he is still playing tho :P