Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perroncel View Post
    girl players

1. Mira - prettiest player in al after me and orso very nice
    2. Ane - mami #1, so wise and understand what i want
    3. Kja - nicest player, help everyone even noobs :3

- ifly - mami #2, love hear her story, thi rak
    - Bella - beautiful player and nice to me
    - Carman - my sis
    - Sandy - funny friend
    - Ceo - mami #3, always help me
    - Leo - funny mami, ppl chilling in pier but she chilling in pvp D
    - Limsy - beautiful player, i adore her
    - Azi - everyone love her, so i do
    - Noisy - best rogue, thi rak
    - Hinata - bff
    - Laven - thi rak
    - Tesa
    - Xaru
    - Jexy - thi rak
    - Vaf
    - Meli

boy players

1. Uich - best guy in this game
    2. Ici - very soft to me >< iciii come back pliss
    3. Ford - good guy lol thi rak

- Ink - my real mom said ink is handsome guy but i dont think so, well call him now "heyy handsome"
    - Blak - good leader
    - Pred- best rogue
    - Hard - best warrior
    - Fry - good friend
    - Prior
    - Zef
    - Tuma
    - Des - good merchant
    - Ryu - top player atm xD yayy gratz

all member in judgement guild <3
    so u sya hey handsome to me every single time.. bec ur mom said so -.- gee thanks

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

2. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Divinehawkz - miss ya

Sinarea - ddd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ujiolo View Post
    So many people to thank here, I hope I won't miss anyone.

This list is not in order.

Ipredator - My man, he's like a brother to me, and my idol as well. Such a good player with a very healthy playing mindset. He's always there to listen and have pleasant conversations with. He's the only guy in game I know that's from my country, and we have very similar backgrounds. He also always willing to help you improve your build and give advices.

Blakkadder - I've been a gamer for 8 years and I've seen all sort of guild/alliance leaders or masters. Almost none of them come close to this guy in terms of how to run a guild. I'm unbelievably thankful for him for making DM such a cool guild. He always ready to answer my questions. Great leader, player and chatter. He's wickedly funny, always makes me laugh. I love this guy.

Slappityslap - Haha slaps, he's probably the funniest guy I know. I was recently really touched by how kind and trustworthy he is behind his cocky-funny personality. I'd love to consider him a friend of mine.

Dblspell - Dbl.. probably the most laid back guy I've seen in game haha. He's a decent and aggressive mage. I'm very thankfu for him for inspiring me to push to impossible limits with trade. Very trustworthy also.

Missydynamic - Lovely missy dissy hissy. She's a great friend of mine. He has a miraculous sense of humor, very very funny, although no every body understand her humor like me. Very fun to chat with.

Azepeiete - Yes aze you're nice! Ha! It's impossible to describe how much this guy impress me with his achievements. We're very much alike. He's always pushing the limits, breaking records, always about being efficient. His helps a lot of people and has incredible sense of helping other players. One of the best players I've met in any game!

Hinataaaaaa - Anaaaa.. Ms.Hilfiger lol. One of my best friends in game, we always chat and gossip. She's very kind to me and I try to be kind to her as well. Always always fun to chat with and always make guild chat a pleasant chatty environment. Everyone I know loves this girl. Definitely one of the most social players I've ever met.

Vaffy/Vuffy - Sis! It impossible to describe how kind this girl is. Always always there to help, no matter who you are, she's willing to help you. I always feel protective of her because her kind heart can be used by a lot of douchebags. Thank you for inspiring me to be a kinder and better person. She's definitely the most person in game that I'd like to meet in real life.

Youdie - Took me totally by surprise. I started pvp and doing well against rogues and tanks but had no clue how to fight mages, out of nowhere he pms me and explain mages skills in pvp to me and how to counter them. He even was kind enough to show me how the casts look like. I'll be forever grateful for this.

Doraemon + Suraaw - Pussies!!!!! hahaha. I love those two, they are brothers and always playing together, I definitely would like to be the third brother. I used to run with them a lot. Suraaw still always invites me to krunch/bael and I'm always grateful for him.

Haligali - great player. And like me, always wanna farm. Very fun and good to run with. I always learn from her when it comes to doing maps fast. She broke many many timed runs.

Elmare - great mage. We play together a lot, he's my running buddy and now we're playing pvp together. Hopefully we'll slaughter everyone in pvp in the future.

Bboikl - Very cheerful guy, although I don't know him well, he always make guild chat better with his happy attitude.

Chillicrush - Naughty! haha. I love this girl, she's a badass and fun to chat with.

Remind - The guy who invited me to DM. THanks man! I'm very happy to be here.

Defatsu - One of the best players I've met in my entire life. He's one of these great guys who changes and adapts himself to maximize efficiency. I'm incredibly sad he quit the game, coz I didnt get much time to run with him. He gave me the most valuable advices I've ever had. Really inspiring guy.

Vreez - A friend of mine since start, we always chat and say what's going with us. He always compliment me on my achievements.

Inkredible - Ink! This guy always makes guild chat active and always spices things up. Although he doesn't log in that much these day, I hope he will stay around. I love to argue with him haha.

And most of all:
    Deviant Misfits, my wonderful guild. If it wasn't for this guild this game would have been very boring. Thank you for having me.

thank you bro .. you're one of my closest and trust worthy friends .. and only iraqi's here .. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where are all you nice ppl?!? Everyone I've played with just ignore me when I try to chat while farming... it sucks... I think I'm the nicest player I've met... I've given money and items to players that need it for nothing in return
    Last edited by itsfredagain; 09-14-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itsfredagain View Post
    Where are all you nice ppl?!? Everyone I've played with just ignore me when I try to chat while farming... it sucks... I think I'm the nicest player I've met... I've given money and items to players that need it for nothing in return
    add me as friend ign - sceuetas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Awww cute lol
    My list needs update lol

Pockiie... my pockiie he quit but still person I admire the most...
    Jexetta, Rutherford, Rasi, Vietwar ppl who I admire most in game
    Ruthien <33
    Bless&Lethalkill my silly boys... misss u sooooo much honeyboooooos
    Liltrix- we gonnnaaa live together kkkekek lol
    asty omg so nice person!
    Blaka&azemeazed pusa za ove momke
    Luzzac beba moja
    Ipred my fav arab
    Defatsu omg... so nice person miss u azz
    Arrypotta
    Slappityslap the hoff!
    Ujiolo love of my life ahhahhahhhah
    Defamed meh
    Pongy aka acquaintance my bestie
    Azepeite too slow guy
    Cayla very nice person!
    Paulsebi <33
    Orangekahel silly kahel
    Woeh pft!!
    Beelzzebob sign creator ftw!
    Defatsu
    Exportedjunk
    Emmacheese
    joncheese
    Eeknoh
    Spell
    Zephyruh
    Last edited by Hinataa; 12-16-2013 at 12:23 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hinataa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I'm not on your list anymore....still love you though

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

damm...mostly 5-6 guild players using forums lol
    keep going guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Omg kal! U always have been special friend sweetie!! I miss u with us here... ure the nicest player ever don't think ure not on my list hon I missed way too many ppl.
    Vaffy,aziii, yukien,ink, bless, lethalkill, Iflybynight, uic, ruthien! !!!
    Soo many ppl lol I cant make short list..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yashdiablo, nicest player I have ever met. Cool guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Sooooo glad this thread was made!

Melodicdeath - Best Friend ever!
    Mavninja - Was the first person to teach me how to play my rogue and merch. Was also quite generous to me. (he quit, #verysad)
    Raxin - The best officer a guild could have had! missed him as soon as he quit.
    Drgrimmy - THee best officer to AF along side Rax. Good friend through troubling times.
    Bless - Awesome guy to have known ig and on the forums.
    Wiress - Wonderful lady, great collector.
    Delirium - Taught me allot about rogues early on.
    csyui - Awesome steady guy, very loyal to AF and a good friend. Told me he was quiting a couple times so far, he never has
    Smurfina - great great rogue!
    alhuntrazech - Wow... he simple is a wonderful guy.
    Alizera - Wonderful friend and officer.
    Alienxkush - First pro warrior i ever met, funny guy too.
    Applejaqs - taught me a ton about pvp!
    Aphrodite - For being so persistent in offering me 15mil for crier armor.
    Bullfrog - Awesome awesome rogue... quit early on.
    DocDoBig - Ive enjoyed foruming with this guy on more than one occasion
    easterfan - Dont know why you changed your name i liked this one.
    exportedjunk - For teaching me more about rogue in pvp.
    Fearza - For bringing AF closer together... because of your moves.
    Wowdah - Haha, i love this guy! so fun a helpful!
    Ialarie - Along with Drgrim he is one of the best smurfs knew. He was also a great friend and officer.
    Energizeric - Great smurf, forumer and guy.
    ilovebeer - Fun, and generous guy to play with in OaC and AL.
    Jaqualina - Awesome Pl and AL player!
    Leeniskibac - Awesome guy to chat with, good Pl player.
    Lwmark - For selling me his extra super rare discontinued items, and explaining to me there origins.
    Mondim - Awesome support from him and artwork for AF!
    Nagaah - The guy in a barrel funny french guy.
    Pandamoni - Cool chat box guy, and more
    Ruejade - Awesome, Awesome rogue and good friend to me and melo.
    Slenderman - For being a huge pain in guild chat
    Jonakana - Most loyal player that was truely a pro rogue in AF. Wonderful officer also.
    Theurgist Fun mage and man to play with.
    xbuddyjoshx - Cool friend.
    Inkcredible - An incredible warrior! offered me 30mil to come back ;0
    Patrick - Lerrrrrroy Jenkinnnnnnnss!
    Delphina - For being a huge support and wonderful open person in forums and ig.
    Samhayne - For keeping the community on the forums quite simply AWESOME, and clean.
    Apolo - Thee most inspiring forumer ive known. If only i could be a steady, patient, and kind as he is every day.

Im sure there are many more i forgot...

-Vys
    Last edited by Vystirch; 09-20-2013 at 01:35 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    Hoki Doki

Now my turn... Hmm (random order)

- Chiyuk - Big bro. Someone who suppourt me by his powerful and wise words. He never said bad word to me and we always stay in the same front line. I miss you bro. If you wanna know, apart from that Chi is one of the best AL players, he is also great buddy

- Pizzasalad - My 'psychologist' man for free He always served me wid warm, encouargin words and made me feeling better in my bad days. Good person to chat and trust. I belive our bond will remains for eternity

- Cassadeepope - I miss You my bestfriend... That girl was.. just.. was lol what i am sain.. she is one of persons who helped me after my heart was totally broken. If not her... I am afraid of that mind.. But i thank the dev that they invent AL and let the girl called aka Cassadeepope change my life for better one
    She is very empatic, and calmed person.

- Ladydice - My first 'art' mind She one of the top-bestfriends i eva had Always comments my 'artworks' and bein good to me. She is like... The bird, which has crystal feathers... If you wanna know the wise, funny and beautiful person Ladydice is the best choice Ofc her dark side can crush your bones but why you should to make enemy from that killmachine

- Demonassa - Ahhhhhhh... Nothin to say... Just... amazing if the miner dig to the most warm earth places and found the biggest diamond ever, that is Demonassa for sure.

- Abrai and Marshi - I've met them both six months ago when we were expin in wt4... We will bestfriends for much longer Both smart, beautiful, and deadly Their sigs are supa dupa They are one of the most creative players in AL, no doubt.

- Guitardude - My good bestfriend, everytime i got mad he works for me like a cup of cola (yumyy). This man doing his best for more than 5300 ppl in ROM guild. That describes best his heart and soul...

Ahh if we start talking bout soul..

- Ghost - First, chilled bestfriend i met in AL. His sacrifice and hard everyday-guildwork made rom one of the most ancient (with tradition) AL guilds This man shows that game, that even a ghost can be a good man

- Asterox - That lady is still enigmatic to me... She shows her kind to others without waiting for repay... She can be described as the "healing source of water" for those, who really needs help

- Estherfan - Shy but funny friend of mine There r no day to not see smile on her sunny face 'TAP MADL' of AL When she is goin to be offline she changes her suit to "bed" one She is like... Blue rose without thorns

- Bloodcoatface - Great, kind, funny and wise friend of mine What i should to say... XD

- Smoller - My great buddy Always help me in pvp He is a kind man His wise, and heroic nature can be described in many books

The other friends i MUST!!! to add here (if not i would be a stupid dumb XD):

Linkincena, Alhuntrazeck, Meecach, Falmear, Igameplayl, Inkredble, Sheener, Carmany, Davidlee, Harmagedon, Aziiii, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Orangekahel, Leyskettle, Ucasaci, Samdegreat, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Blakadder, Ipredator, Drakko, Jeckt, Paulsebi, Leoakre, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Onestrikedead, Poopingpee, Thren, Trokor, Vaffy, Vorenusnpullo, Uziscata, Xeapon, Zeus
    Now my list needs to be updated on first place by two greatest pepole i have met in AL:

~ Joncheese & Emmacheese - They are a synonime of a word "kindness", "wisdom", "trust", "greatness", and "friendship". They are two bestfriends i have met.. and over that, they are ultimate, even when they are tired as hell they can serve You with help, words can't describe their hearts as much, as many heroic deeds they do all days to others. If there was a weight, which weighted other pepole good and bad actions, Emma and Jon would have 10/9 in kindness scale. I don't need to tell You all, how valuable in all good features that two awesome friends of mine are. They are truly best sort of players in AL

~ Eeknoh - Veery honest, truthful and kind player. He can serve You wid his strong arm and help. One of few players in Al, who is worth my trust

~ Alrisaia - Great GM, friend, and player. He is calmed, funny, kind and truthful player. He always want to help, and chat His guides are epic, cause he really know what he is doing

~ Crowsfoot - Very nice, wise, funny and cool person. He is great tank, farmer, and player If You have any questions bout tanking, leave them to him
    Last edited by Deadroth; 09-23-2013 at 09:00 AM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Sooooo glad this thread was made!

Melodicdeath - Best Friend ever!
    Mavninja - Was the first person to teach me how to play my rogue and merch. Was also quite generous to me. (he quit, #verysad)
    Raxin - The best officer a guild could have had! missed him as soon as he quit.
    Drgrimmy - THee best officer to AF along side Rax. Good friend through troubling times.
    Bless - Awesome guy to have known ig and on the forums.
    Wiress - Wonderful lady, great collector.
    Delirium - Taught me allot about rogues early on.
    csyui - Awesome steady guy, very loyal to AF and a good friend. Told me he was quiting a couple times so far, he never has
    Smurfina - great great rogue!
    alhuntrazech - Wow... he simple is a wonderful guy.
    Alizera - Wonderful friend and officer.
    Alienxkush - First pro warrior i ever met, funny guy too.
    Applejaqs - taught me a ton about pvp!
    Aphrodite - For being so persistent in offering me 15mil for crier armor.
    Bullfrog - Awesome awesome rogue... quit early on.
    DocDoBig - Ive enjoyed foruming with this guy on more than one occasion
    easterfan - Dont know why you changed your name i liked this one.
    exportedjunk - For teaching me more about rogue in pvp.
    Fearza - For bringing AF closer together... because of your moves.
    Wowdah - Haha, i love this guy! so fun a helpful!
    Ialarie - Along with Drgrim he is one of the best smurfs knew. He was also a great friend and officer.
    Energizeric - Great smurf, forumer and guy.
    ilovebeer - Fun, and generous guy to play with in OaC and AL.
    Jaqualina - Awesome Pl and AL player!
    Leeniskibac - Awesome guy to chat with, good Pl player.
    Lwmark - For selling me his extra super rare discontinued items, and explaining to me there origins.
    Mondim - Awesome support from him and artwork for AF!
    Nagaah - The guy in a barrel funny french guy.
    Pandamoni - Cool chat box guy, and more
    Ruejade - Awesome, Awesome rogue and good friend to me and melo.
    Slenderman - For being a huge pain in guild chat
    Jonakana - Most loyal player that was truely a pro rogue in AF. Wonderful officer also.
    Theurgist Fun mage and man to play with.
    xbuddyjoshx - Cool friend.
    Inkcredible - An incredible warrior! offered me 30mil to come back ;0
    Patrick - Lerrrrrroy Jenkinnnnnnnss!
    Delphina - For being a huge support and wonderful open person in forums and ig.
    Samhayne - For keeping the community on the forums quite simply AWESOME, and clean.
    Apolo - Thee most inspiring forumer ive known. If only i could be a steady, patient, and kind as he is every day.

Im sure there are many more i forgot...

-Vys
    I got a bit misty eyed when reading this one. I miss AF so bad! Thanks for the ccompliments vys!

Wonder where the AF members have got to...? Energi n grimmy are the only ones I see still active.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    I got a bit misty eyed when reading this one. I miss AF so bad! Thanks for the ccompliments vys!

Wonder where the AF members have got to...? Energi n grimmy are the only ones I see still active.
    Um hello? I'm right in judgement with grim and ener. Hehe. We see each other like 5 times a day Alhunt? Lolz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post

lets see....

vys quit
    raxin quit
    Melo quit
    smurfina quit I think, though i saw him a month ago
    jona still plays
    avshow quit
    nagaaaaaaaaah quitt
    I quit / banned / whatever
    priority plays
    mav quit/retired
    csyui is back
    applejaqs plays
    aliz quit I believe

forgot other officers
    Credits to Iady

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm new! I'm also nice, but oblivious at times, lol. I will say, though, that I hate getting friend and guild requests without having chatted with the person first...or having them open trade without talking about the trade first. The only friend I have is my husband, lol! :-) Eventually we will run into some friendly people to run with in game! :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    lets see....

vys quit
    raxin quit
    Melo quit
    smurfina quit I think, though i saw him a month ago
    jona still plays
    avshow quit
    nagaaaaaaaaah quitt
    I quit / banned / whatever
    priority plays
    mav quit/retired
    csyui is back
    applejaqs plays
    aliz quit I believe

forgot other officers
    Smurfina is back.
    Aliz pops in occasionally

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

I haven't seen Alizera in over a month and he's still lv 31. I'm going with quit.

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Most former AF members have quited the game. However among those who still play now, I believe some are in DM, some are in judgement.

=========================================

Lots of nicest players in my mind. It's too hard for me to list all of them. I will name few special friends who has quit, or at least not active so much now.

Avshow - A good friend in real life as well, very ambitious in the game, one of the best rogues in AL I think.
    Limsyoker - A cute friend in game, still remember the first time we met was the moment we tried to get haunted title. (Though failed at that time.) Lim, i love u too.
    Irishsin - He is my first true friend in this game, was very generous. Wish he and his family (one baby daughter) have a wonderful real life.
    Cassadeepope - Forget how I met her, maybe was in the wt4 party at the beginning of season 2. But she is truly a lovely friend who always rage quit a CTF game when I was in the opposite team. @asterox, pls bring back your sister.
    Vystirch - A dedicated GM, building AL in the early time and making it one of the biggest guilds in AL back to season 2. Thanks for having me in AF, I really had a great time in this guild.
    Hustlin & Unstung - Two very good rogues, (was told they are neighbors in real life) still remember the cherish moment in season 2 when we played time runs.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to csyui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Divinehawkz - miss ya

Sinarea - ddd
    Divinehawkz had some connection problems. He is saying he will be playing .... Dont know when though

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    Smurfina is back.
    Aliz pops in occasionally
    Smurfina looted those new blades so i guess he will be playing more

I have many to thank but one the most and that is Arikriiah. His school started though so not much in the game