Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Aedenos - The dude isn't afraid to correct my judgement if I'm taking erroneous decisions! His moral compass is usually screwed on straight too!
    Pandamoni - Super mom, hot mom, soccer mom (j/k!). This gal is the bomb diggity!
    Keikali - Plays a midget smurf in game but is the biggest short asian dude I've seen in my life. Super buff & super cool! Always knows what's up.
    Hectororius - The wise & kind! Shows kindness whenever needed but never overdoes it.
    Noisykillar - Able to take my insults & throw them right back! If you look past the insults, she's a sweet gal.
    Emmacheese - Fiercely loyal & cares for her friends. If you're nice to her, she's amazing to you in return. Get on her bad side though? I suggest you buy a military bunker for protection.
    Joncheese - Super calm and laid back dude! Treats people how he gets treated. If you're kind to him, he's usually kind to you. Values friendship and modesty!
    Age - My lifting brah. The only thing is he doesn't lift. xD
    Raw - This dude has raw skills and if you're kind to him, he is usually willing to show you a tip or two!
    Jxmaa - Nicest greek dude I've meet except for Madnab! Always willing to lend a hand in PvP & usually responsive to a rogue's requests.
    Madnex - Very technical guy that values intelligence. However, he doesn't look down on people that are less intelligent than him (ignore his forum posts). Super cool!
    Maarkus - The dude values friendship over in game pixels, nuff said!
    Lia/Spell - She's a delicate flower in PvP, okay guys? Treat her as such, LOL!
    Hakoom - Despite the fact that he hits on me a few times a day, pretty good and loyal friend to have!
    Matanofx - Goes with the flow, doesn't let things bother him and usually has a joke or two to crack him up!
    Limsyoker - Works hard, plays hard. Friends > Game for her!
    Ijil - This gal is an angel! She just gives and gives to those in need. Why? I could not possibly understand. She's definitely either blessed or crazy.
    Ogani - Lots of rumors circle AL. This guy chooses to judge you based off of personal experience, not what your supposed rumors are. A stand up guy & an amazing + very whipped boyfriend for his gal. (You two are cutest couple 4sure!)
    Danoobie - I used to dislike this guy for kicking my butt in TDM. I got to know him though and he's an awesome dude! Very chill, very kind!

There's plenty more, I just forget to mention at this time! I will add as I remember! As for now... *sips dark roast*
    1 thank for u for the effort you put on that novel.
    Last edited by Gensin; 07-27-2014 at 09:49 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gensin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Aedenos - The dude isn't afraid to correct my judgement if I'm taking erroneous decisions! His moral compass is usually screwed on straight too!
    Pandamoni - Super mom, hot mom, soccer mom (j/k!). This gal is the bomb diggity!
    Keikali - Plays a midget smurf in game but is the biggest short asian dude I've seen in my life. Super buff & super cool! Always knows what's up.
    Hectororius - The wise & kind! Shows kindness whenever needed but never overdoes it.
    Noisykillar - Able to take my insults & throw them right back! If you look past the insults, she's a sweet gal.
    Emmacheese - Fiercely loyal & cares for her friends. If you're nice to her, she's amazing to you in return. Get on her bad side though? I suggest you buy a military bunker for protection.
    Joncheese - Super calm and laid back dude! Treats people how he gets treated. If you're kind to him, he's usually kind to you. Values friendship and modesty!
    Raw - This dude has raw skills and if you're kind to him, he is usually willing to show you a tip or two!
    Jxmaa - Nicest greek dude I've meet except for Madnab! Always willing to lend a hand in PvP & usually responsive to a rogue's requests.
    Madnex - Very technical guy that values intelligence. However, he doesn't look down on people that are less intelligent than him (ignore his forum posts). Super cool!
    Hakoom - Despite the fact that he hits on me a few times a day, pretty good and loyal friend to have!
    Matanofx - Goes with the flow, doesn't let things bother him and usually has a joke or two to crack him up!
    Ijil - This gal is an angel! She just gives and gives to those in need. Why? I could not possibly understand. She's definitely either blessed or crazy.
    Ogani - Lots of rumors circle AL. This guy chooses to judge you based off of personal experience, not what your supposed rumors are. A stand up guy & an amazing + very whipped boyfriend for his gal. (You two are cutest couple 4sure!)
    Danoobie - I used to dislike this guy for kicking my butt in TDM. I got to know him though and he's an awesome dude! Very chill, very kind!

There's plenty more, I just forget to mention at this time! I will add as I remember! As for now... *sips dark roast*
    Wait u can lose in pvp0-o @-@???!!!
    Edit: And for Ijil in the future I'm in need of a nekro egg .
    Last edited by Jurmans; 07-27-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    Wait u can lose in pvp0-o @-@???!!!
    Edit: And for Ijil in the future I'm in need of a nekro egg .
    I kick his butt now. :P
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Thanks, I know you love me Zeus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

thx to Lethaljade, Koomy and Lia for inviting me to their pt during Ursoth event to get gold tier they r so kind!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I kick his butt now. :P
    do u even lift breh
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    do u even lift breh
    No. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

No. :/
    u lift erry day just like age
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Nicest players in AL

Maydayparades - A Mayday parade fanatic but the best tank in AL by far. Also loves cooking! Ladies, he's the package eh?
    Whoooooops - nice and motherly
    Erza - don't get on her bad side
    Aziiii - She's just a sweet and caring person in general, likes looking out for others.
    Inkredible - Laid back guy. Wish he pvp'd more.
    Keikali - Very cool person. You can talk to her about anything!
    Lovesuicide - inspiring guy he is, and equally weird. Great rogue and doesn't care much about a game.
    Zeus - Knowledgable and friendly, and again, a great rogue.

I don't need to mention it since they already know, but just for compliment purposes I'm posting this.

P.s. Don't put me on your list.
    Last edited by Bless; 07-28-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    Credits to Iady

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Kei is going to hurt you for calling him a her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1753071
    He talks like a her.

I'm screwed anyways
    Credits to Iady

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Gg Kei

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hey guys... I do a lot of nice things, all you have to do is open your eyes to see that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Lolz

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
    Most Karma
    Some Magnum
    Some Eminence
    Some Yxogum Orosomethinggamu

I'm lazy, sue me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
    Most Karma
    Some Magnum
    Some Eminence

I'm lazy, sue me.
    whos the some yxo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
    Most Karma

*applies for a lawer*
    Some Magnum
    Some Eminence

I'm lazy, sue me.
    *hires a lawyer*
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Aziiii- She is an Amazing person... so pretty :3 she is kind too (she helped me getting mythics)
    Sariita- cuz she is just pretty too :P, she helps me always she can hehe
    jpmontoya- he helped me getting tons of lil bears eggs in ursoths event
    Hazezon- he inv me to ursoth too :3 (lots of times)
    Zeus- he helped me getting valkin egg... when I was noober lol
    ueciotr- he taught me to merch and to farm
    Aze- he is a great boss, and leader of the best guild family :3
    <Deviant Misfits>- they help me always... (I got more than the half ap I have there :3)
    Last edited by Mortalninja; 07-28-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Aircane, Orangekahel, Voorg, Harvesters, Ryuzawa, Ardryan, Judazz, Erza, Boxzzz, Whoooooops, Redown, Cero, Aze, Haligali, Ramyunstyle, Zidane, Aristocratism, Myungji, Leoakre, Zeus, Hakoom, Musasun, End, Tamchinitoth, Mrdanmei/Mrsdanmei, Sakurahb, Gyuzo a.k.a Blitzkrig, Chenzz, Zenjr, Dwp a.k.a Sadiz, Amorty, Obrut, Fastdroid (My Cousin), Tongasmash, Quincy a.k.a Siennawin, Rasi, Conradev a.k.a Howtomage, Igreed, Willowbec, Chiyuk, Carmany
    Sorry too many but for me they r all nice
    Hobbitpotter - Officer Of Magnum

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

TLDR

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Maydayparades - A Mayday parade fanatic but the best tank in AL by far. Also loves cooking! Ladies, he's the package eh?
    Whoooooops - nice and motherly
    Erza - don't get on her bad side
    Aziiii - She's just a sweet and caring person in general, likes looking out for others.
    Inkredible - Laid back guy. Wish he pvp'd more.
    Keikali - Very cool person. You can talk to her about anything!
    Lovesuicide - inspiring guy he is, and equally weird. Great rogue and doesn't care much about a game.
    Zeus - Knowledgable and friendly, and again, a great rogue.

I don't need to mention it since they already know, but just for compliment purposes I'm posting this.

P.s. Don't put me on your list.
    you sonuva

If I ever still run with you in elites or lolderppvp with you, you're most likely on my list. Also if you see me Deary bombing you or Floundering you randomly, you're definitely on my list. There are a bunch of others but I'm lazy.

herp derp
    Last edited by keikali; 07-28-2014 at 03:50 PM.